Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:35 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default New Trailer For 7th Pokemon Movie!

New Trailer For 7th Pokemon Movie!
-04/16/04-

There is a new trailer for the 7th Pokemon movie. In the second trailer, most of the scenes shown are the same as the first trailer, however, there are some new scenes shown in the second trailer.

One of the most interesting moment in the new trailer is a quick glimpse of Deoxys, holding what appears to be a rock or piece of a meteorite, and there's a golden object shaped like an egg stuck in it.

The ending of the trailer, which shows the battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza, shows much more than the first trailer.

Watch The Second Trailer
To view the trailer, go here: 7th Pokemon Movie Trailer. Directions: There are two different versions, 1.57 MB (low quality) and 5.22 MB (high quality). On the right side of the page, you will see the numbers 1 and 2, you can click on 1 to see the first trailer that was released, and 2 for the second trailer.

Release Dates
The 7th Pokemon movie will be released in Japan on July 17th, 2004. There is currently no US release date for the movie.

For more information and images from the 7th Pokemon Movie, go here: Future Movies

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 04-18-2004, 12:22 PM
KenshinU Offline

Default Re: New Trailer For 7th Pokemon Movie!

I have to admit, it looked awesome. I don't know who Deoxys is, but I didn't know that some pokemon were actually evil... Is he even a real pokemon? .__.
Old 04-18-2004, 03:00 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1312
I have to admit, it looked awesome. I don't know who Deoxys is, but I didn't know that some pokemon were actually evil... Is he even a real pokemon? .__.
so, will u watch the movie?

Deoxys is a real pokemon, and a new RS pokemon, and the first pokemon that can transform to 3 different sprites (for the game, it is different sprites in different versions. but the anime/movie, he can transform anything he wants). And ya he is evil... he is an alien see his fight with Rayquaza, the green flying dragon...

Current team:
Old 04-19-2004, 04:26 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Heh, yes, Deoxys is a Pokemon alright. And haven't you met Mewtwo?
Old 04-19-2004, 04:55 AM
KenshinU Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
Heh, yes, Deoxys is a Pokemon alright. And haven't you met Mewtwo?

Um... uh-huh... I've met Mewtwo... But he wasn't evil, or anything like that... He was just confused... an' misunderstood... that's all, he thought that humans were evil by trying to recreate life... I mean, he was probably doing all of that for Ai, since he really liked her and she was his first friend... Aaawww! ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird
so, will u watch the movie?
A Fansub - before it comes out in US, maybe

A DVD - most definitely not

Old 04-19-2004, 06:49 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Um... uh-huh... I've met Mewtwo... But he wasn't evil, or anything like that... He was just confused... an' misunderstood... that's all, he thought that humans were evil by trying to recreate life... I mean, he was probably doing all of that for Ai, since he really liked her and she was his first friend... Aaawww! ^-^

A Fansub - before it comes out in US, maybe

A DVD - most definitely not

Heh, true, I wouldn't consider Mewtwo evil anymore.
Old 04-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Man, I can't wait 'till it comes out here in the US!! *travels to future when it's out and watches the movie* That was cool... @_@

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-24-2004, 12:18 AM
KenshinU Offline

Welcome back... um... from the future... .__.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:13 AM
Pheonyx-X Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Pheonyx-X

I really wanna know who that little boy is... It's SO puzzling!! He reminds me of Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!!
Old 04-30-2004, 12:05 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonyx-X
I really wanna know who that little boy is... It's SO puzzling!! He reminds me of Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!!
The boy and his family apparently discovers Deoxys when it crash landed onto Earth, that's what you see in the trailer. But since that incident, it's been years and you can tell that the boy has grown.

Speaking of Bakura, the voice actor that does Bakura in YGO, also does the voice for Giovanni and Tracey, as well as the early voice for James (James voices changes suddenly after a new voice actor was hired for the job). He's also the announcer you hear on Pokemon Stadium and the second one. Just some interesting facts I've picked up heh.
Old 05-09-2004, 02:28 AM
jj984jj Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj

Yes I also can't wait for the movie to come out, espeically on DVD in Japan, so then I can sub it. ^_^ There is this guy who claims to already have it and found on....... Kazaa! LMAO. I'm also looking forward to listening to the OST for it, hoping it has a good theme like 'chiisaki mono' was for movie 6. :)

P.S. - If you can translate from Japanese-English, and can help Excalibur by translating any anime(preferably Pocket Monsters) plz contact me via pm, IRC, or e-mail, thnks. ^_^
Old 05-09-2004, 11:12 AM
KenshinU Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj984jj
Yes I also can't wait for the movie to come out, espeically on DVD in Japan, so then I can sub it. ^_^ There is this guy who claims to already have it and found on....... Kazaa! LMAO. I'm also looking forward to listening to the OST for it, hoping it has a good theme like 'chiisaki mono' was for movie 6. :)

Wait, wait, wait... You make fansubs? O__o That is so cool!

Wait, you were the one who translated Avanger?! Seriously?! Were there like, other people who did before you, or were you the first one? Cuz I've seen Avanger. ^_^
Old 05-09-2004, 02:09 PM
jj984jj Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj

Well cG and S-Ai got it out first then Anime-Source, then Excalibur just ended up teaming up with Anime-Source from epsiode 5 instead of starting from the beginning. Sometimes we would beat cG and S-Ai after that, our releases had [Anime-Source - Excal] on it. :)

P.S. - If you can translate from Japanese-English, and can help Excalibur by translating any anime(preferably Pocket Monsters) plz contact me via pm, IRC, or e-mail, thnks. ^_^
Old 05-10-2004, 05:39 AM
KenshinU Offline

Seriously? Anime-Source? That's like, one of the most popular sites... Wow... ^_^

I will be sure to watch some of your fansubs. ^-^