Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-11-2004, 12:35 AM
Alakazam6845 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: The Legend Of Darkness

I chased the Misdreavus with the girl. (OOC-How did you suddenly learn my name? )

"I was going to Mt. Silver to protect the Sun Stone," I told her while we were running.

I sent Alakazam out. "Help me catch that Misdreavus!" I commanded.

Alakazam's spoons glowed purple, and gradually, Misdreavus slowed down. It stopped right at the girl.

"There you go, ma'am! By the way, what's your name? Mine's Calvin Hobbes. This Alakazam here's my best friend, next to my Typhlosion." I sent him out. "Typhlosion's name is Volcano. We're all happy to meet you!"

-a crocodile can't stick its tongue out?
-a snail can sleep for three years?
-all polar bears are left handed?
-American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class?
-Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day?
-an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain?
-babies are born without knee caps?
Old 03-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Missy made odd growling sounds, trying to get away from Calvin and his Pokemon. "Misss! Missssss!" She screamed, until Satou caught her in a redf and white pokeball.
"Gwaaa... Arigato! I am Satou and that pain in the neck was Missy."
Old 03-14-2004, 11:52 PM
Blue Offline
New Trainer

"We're far enough from the town I think I can talk now before you hit me again," Crobat chimed.
"Yes, you can talk now," I assured him.
"Well, I want to get to Mt. Silver as soon as possible! I have enough strengh to carry you there on my own," Corbat said and then flew behind me getting ready to grip me with its claws.
"No," I said, "We're doing this my way, we're walking."
"What is with this arrogence, I didn't choose you for this."
"You choose me? Heh, I'm sorry crobat but I believe I'm your trainer and your not mine, don't make me throw you back into this pokeball."
Crobat made a sound of anger and spoke, "fine- we'll walk."
"Good choice Crobat..."

Last edited by Blue; 03-15-2004 at 03:13 AM. Reason: so many spelling errors!
Old 03-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: sorry I haven't posted in a while

We surfaced in a river just past the guard post in viridian, and I could see mt. silver up close, it was huge. "Thanks kyogre, but before we go any further, I gotta find something to eat." I said.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:33 AM
Blue Offline
New Trainer

OCC: where is everyone.. I mean map wise I suppose because the last I want to do is be at the box and have only me there. Cause I think I'm gonna put my self around the gate to Mt. Silver....

IC:
I walked for what seemed almost a day until I reached a gated area, I was stopped by a guard and was asked to see some badges.
"Badges? What are badges?" I asked, I really never heard of these badges before, I knew of pokemon dojos but they had nothing to do with badges.
"What do you mean 'what are badges'!" The guard asked confused.
"Can I pass if I defeat you in a pokemon match?" I asked.
"No, you may not, I'm not really a pokemon trainer only a guard for the area beyond."
I quickly drew my katana and placed the tip a hair away from touching the skin between his eyes. "Let me pass," I demanded. The man fell on the floor and I put my katana back where it was before. "By the way, if you see me again that means darkness has reigned supreme." I walked past the gate to the Mt. Silver trail while laughing maniacally.
Old 03-15-2004, 03:40 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: I'm just about where you are now, I surfaced i a river (made by an underwater spring) next to the guard post.
Old 03-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

OOC: I'm about to enter the gate :P

As i walked through the trees towards the Mt. Silver Gate, i heard a few guards talking.

"What do you mean, you were attacked?!"

"Uh... Some guy appeared and said he didn't know what badges are. He asked for a battle, and if he won, i'd have to let him past."

"Don't tell me you fought him!"

"No. I refused."

"And...?"

"He pulled out a sword."

"A sword?!"

"Uh huh."

"We have to stop him!"

"Yes, he could get hurt."

"Forget him! He could hurt the Pokemon!"

I thought to myself about what the guards were saying... Someone had beaten me to the gate? Well, whoever they were, they'd better hope they weren't trying to prevent Darkness...

"C'mon Deathscythe... Let's take care of these guards..."

I started to run up to the Gate, and stopped outside. I ordered Deathscythe to smash down the steel door, which he did without hesitation. Once the door was down, the guards that had been speaking just looked at me.

When one of them tried to speak, they were knocked back by Deathscythe. The force of the Tackle had smashed him into the wall, so hard he fell unconcious. I think he was trying to say 'Who are you?!' or something like that... The other just stared blankly before running away, shouting.

I quickly ran out through the gate, as Deathscythe trashed the inside, by slashing the computer, the doors, walls floors, everything... Not even the guys who built it would be able to put it back together again now... When Deathscythe got outside, we both ran through the trees, and the grass, knowing that the other Trainer wasn't far in front of us; after all, the conversation between the guards started as we got there.

After a little running, we started to hear voices; someone talking. I thought that there was only one person, not two... We slowly walked around the trees, looking into a clearning not far from the gate. As we looked at who was talking, we saw that there was only one person. The other voice, was a Pokemon...

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Blue Offline
New Trainer

As I walked past the gate I soon heard another guard come by. He seemed to have not come after me.
"Huh? What was that?" Crobat said in a bit of panic.
"It was another guard don't worry yourself."
"No, there was another sound, you have to believe me Blue, these ears can hear almost anything," Crobat said. I suppose he had to be right, he did have a knack for hearing things that I didn't catch.
"What did you hear Crobat?"
"Another man... it sounds like he... just... crashed through the gate."
A smirk came across my face, "now really..."
"He probably knows your here," Crobat said almost worried.
"Thats becase you've been talking to me this whole time. That doesn't matter, if he is non compliant we will challenge him. And if he is here for the same reason I am... our common goal can be met ever sooner."
"Well he is behind us now, so I think you should speak first..." Crobat suggested.
"Heh, suppose," I then turned around in no certain direction, and spoke in a loud yet calm tone, "Who ever is there... reveal yourself."
Old 03-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

{I am in Blackthorn&waiting for Calvin to reply o.0'}

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 03-16-2004, 03:08 AM
Blue Offline
New Trainer

OOC: well if he doesn't come back soon.. just umm run away without him.. cause there will only be dark people around the sun stone... and that is not too good...
Old 03-16-2004, 01:34 PM
Tidus24 Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: The Legend Of Darkness

Last time, I was leaving Hoenn to get to Johto, to stop evil to reign.
Well arrived at Slateport city at night, when I was preparing to embark, the Capt. Stern said that wasn't possible because someone stool the Ampharos from the Lighthouse, and without the ligths, it was to dangerous to get going.
I decided to go, to see what was happennig, when I arrived the lighthouse, i sense a shadow following me, I turn the around, and nothing.
This is very suspicious, I went up the stairs to the top, where the Ampharos should and been, in that moment, the shadow revealed himself.

"My name is Maximilian, I am one of the Team Dark executives, and you must be Tidus. :evil":
"How you know, mine name?"
"I was expecting you, you defeated one of my grunts, now I must face you and destroy. "
"I think not "
"Go Houndoom, despose of him"
"So you pick Houndoom, is a dual type pokemon, he is weak against water type pokemon, so I pick Feraligator."
"Houndoom, Faint attack."
"Where is he??"
"Ahahah, I catch you "
Feraligator was thrown against the wall
"Houndoom, Faint attack, again."
"Feraligator, throw Hydro Pump in all directions"
"What ??"
"We got him, , now use Surf."
"What you done to my Houndoom , Houndoom return."
"Now, I have surprise for you, ahah , go dark pokeball"
"A dark pokeball?? What's that?"
"Wait and see, ahahahahhah "
continues....

Last edited by Tidus24; 03-16-2004 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-21-2004, 12:06 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

sorry for joining late

Name: Ixidor
Pokemon: Dragonite*shiny*like my avatar
For Light or Dark?: Light
Personality: headstrong, brave, a lil stupid at times, doesnt think things through
Looks: like my avatar
History: i overheard sum shady dudes talking about a plan to switch the stones, and decided "oh hell no dogg, and i've been itching for a fight anyways!!"
Old 03-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

i was walkin round blackthorn, wonderin where i should start if i wanted to help out wit the light stuff, when i saw a cute girl standin lookin like she was waiting for someone so i walked up to her
"hey there cutey, u waitin for anyone special?"
*jus couldnt help myself*
Old 03-22-2004, 05:03 PM
Alakazam6845 Offline
New Trainer

(OOC-Sorry! ^_^;;-OOC)

"Pain in the neck? That was nothing. My Alakazam's been through worse." I smiled. "So . . . wanna go back up to Mt. Silver? Alakazam MIGHT be able to Teleport us there, unless that idiot Mewtwo's still there . . ." I scowled.

-a crocodile can't stick its tongue out?
-a snail can sleep for three years?
-all polar bears are left handed?
-American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class?
-Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day?
-an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain?
-babies are born without knee caps?
Old 03-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Finally notices the guy standing there,
"oh!, hey, did you jus say u were going to mount silver?, d'ya mind if i tag along, i need to get there for sumthin, i promise to pull my weight!"