Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou
Talking The Legend Of Darkness

PLOTT
It wasn't long ago, unless 500 or so years seems long to you, that the world of Pokemon had a touch chocie to make. They didn't know wethier or not the world should be awake at the time of light(day) or during the cold hours of darkness(night).

The chocie would be made simply. There was a shrine with a little box inside it. If a sun stone was placed in the box, daytime would rule out night. But if a moon stone, darkness would have the honor.

Many wanted darkness, mainly the Pokemon who perferred the cold feeling of being alone. But more Pokemon were for being awake when they could absorb sunlight and feel the warmth of happiness. So, with the chocie over with, life went its new state of light.

But the dark Pokemon were almost jealous, though they wouldn't admit it. They thought darkness should rule. So, for 500 years they planned to switch the sun stone with a moon stone. But how? Pokemon didn't have thumbs so would be unable to open the box now that it was shut. Humans were needed.

But, most humans enjoyed sunshine, so the dark Pokemon started a quest to find humans interested in darkness. It was hard, but they found some.
Along the way, though, other humans found of their plan. It would take a long time to get to the shrine which topped Silver Mountain, but they had to get there to protect the sun stone.

Now it is your turn to choose what side you'll be on. Darkness of Light?

The Deadly Worlds Of *gasp* Rules
  • No major swearing
  • No bunnying, g-moding, etc.
  • No joining with more then 3 Pokemon.
  • Mak reasonable posts
The Form For Joining

Name: The Name Of Your Character
Pokemon: Max 3. You'll Be Able To Catch More Later.
For Light or Dark?: Light(going to shrine to protect it), Dark(going to shrine to switch the stones!), Nethier(Just Doesn't Want War)
Personality: (Just a few words that discrib your character)
Looks: (Hair/clothes/eyes/skin tone*helps us tell how much sun your character has seen*)
History: (Just tell mildly how you found out about the plan and why you chose whatever side you're on)

Last edited by Satou; 03-06-2004 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Post Re: The Legend Of Darkness

Name: Satou Momoko
Pokemon: Pikachu^Sparki, Shiney Mareep^Meepy, Missdrevuas^Missy(sp.?)
For Light or Dark?: Nethier
Personality: Hyper, Clueless, Random. CAN be brave.
Looks: Shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, wears a black tank-top with a pink star on it and black skirt.
History: She was visited by a dark Pokemon, asking for help, but didn't follow the Dark Pokemon. She left on her own to make sure no wars broke out.
Old 03-07-2004, 04:08 AM
Blue Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: The Legend Of Darkness

Name: Blue Steel
Pokemon: Hitmonlee, Shuckle, Crobat
For Light or Dark?: Dark(going to shrine to switch the stones
Personality: cold, cleaver
Looks: white man, 6', blakc hair, red eyes, wears black suit jacket and pants. Carries a katana on side.
History: Crobat, was captured after a long battle, but the odd thing was that he could talk with a high pitched annoying voice, he had much to say about the darkness... Blue smirked and followed him after he was captured. Crobat stays outside the pokeball directing Blue where to go.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:04 AM
Alakazam6845 Offline
New Trainer

Name: Calvin Hobbes (anyone recognize that?)
Pokemon: Alakazam and Typhlosion
For Light or Dark?: Light
Personality: Nice, fair, not short-tempered.
Looks: Black hair, wears black and red clothes, has dark brown eyes, and has okay skin.
History: (Just tell mildly how you found out about the plan and why you chose whatever side you're on) Grandmother told the story to me. I liked sun, since it had Vitamin D and stuff in it. I wanted to keep it!
Old 03-07-2004, 06:19 AM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

Name: Daz
Pokemon: Absol (Deathscythe)
For Light or Dark?: Dark
Personality: Stubborn, Anti-Social. Dislikes anything other than Darkness.
Looks: Dark hair, Black T-shirt, trousers and trainers.
History: Not much known except he trained his best friend Absol for most of his life. Absol somehow heard about the plan, and knew his Trainer would want in on the plan.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Sephiroth
Age: 20 (technically, I think he's several thousand, but for the sake of this RP, I'll make him 20)
Pokemon: Flygon, Venusaur, and ??? (I was thinking perhaps a kyogre egg, but since it would be recently hatchted, it would have legendary powers)
For Light or Dark?: Nethier/dark (He has had a feeling, tht something momentus is coming, and he journies towards where the feeling grows stronger, he'll probably be nuetral, or dark)
Personality: Calm, cool, collective, and cunning.
Looks: Uhm, I'm not sure if I can acuratley describe his looks, but he is my avatar and sig.
History: He is training to become the ultimate warrior, with a mix of mental and physical combat, and he trains with his pokemon to reach that goal. (he has some psychic powers, but nothing really unbalancing)
Old 03-07-2004, 06:27 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

All of you accepted ^_^ We'll start the RP now, people can still join though.

Somewhere In Blackthorn

Satou stood outside the Blackthorn Pokemon Center, looking pointlessly at the map on her PokeGear. She'd heard gossip of a plan to switch the sun stone with a moon stone and knew this wasn't good news. She was the peace keeping type, the type that usually stood in between two battlers and got hurt.

Missy floated over her head, smiling brightly at Satou's gloomy state. If Satou was said Missy got happy, a major clue into figuring out how Satou was feeling. Meepy, the pink fleeced MAreep, made a quiet baaing sound to try and get her sad trainer's attention.
"What'll we do, guys? You know very well we aren't that strong. We'll get beaten up if we Mt.Silver..."
Meepy shrugged and Missu hummed happily, floating in circles. "Should we go...?"
Meepy nodded. Missy didn't care.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:35 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou
All of you accepted ^_^ We'll start the RP now, people can still join though.
Does that mean i can have the egg?
Old 03-07-2004, 06:42 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
Does that mean i can have the egg?
As long as it acts like a newborn. No amazing powers, not suddenly huge, etc. :D
Old 03-07-2004, 06:46 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou
As long as it acts like a newborn. No amazing powers, not suddenly huge, etc. :D
Ok, it will just be a regular water pokemon, the most it can do is a little raincloud, shouldn't be able to do anything on the semi-legendary/legendary level until later in the RP, I'll pm you when I want it to be able to be strong enough to do something.
Old 03-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
Ok, it will just be a regular water pokemon, the most it can do is a little raincloud, shouldn't be able to do anything on the semi-legendary/legendary level until later in the RP, I'll pm you when I want it to be able to be strong enough to do something.
OKAY! ^_^ That'll be great! :D Thanks for understanding nya!
Old 03-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Alakazam6845 Offline
New Trainer

Meanwhile, in Vermillion City . . .

Calvin's POV:

I was watching the news when I saw it. The picture showed many Dark Pokémon around a box, desperatly trying to open it. I recognized the box as the box that held the Sun Stone, keeping the sun out.

My grandmother had told me the legend.

I quickly dashed outside. I sent out Alakazam.

"Teleport me to Viridian City -- quick!" I commanded.

When I got there, I headed for the guardhouse that led to Mt. Silver. The guard let me through, for I had come here many times to train.

Unfortunately, when I got to the mouth of Mt. Silver, a very strong Dark Pokémon was standing there. Mewtwo.

It merely raised its paw and Teleported me somewhere.

The last thing I remembered was landing in front of a girl.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:12 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Huh?" Satou yelped, noticing a young boy had just appeared in front her. She screamed and hopped to her feet, holding her hands out in front of her as if to protect herself.
"Yeeek! What the heck?! Who are you and how'd you get here?!" She screamed, face red and eyes narrowed a bit, fixed on the boy.

Missy laughed, enjoying Satou's fear. The little ghost floated around Satou's head and Satou's mood went from scared to annoyed.
"Missy, why do you always do that?!" Satou asked firmly, glaring darkly at the ghost. Missy didn't care, but seemed to enjoy these cruel feelings.
Old 03-07-2004, 07:15 AM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

I was taking a vacation from my training in jhoto, without any gear of any sort, beyond some pokebals, my clothes, and my sword, when one day, an egg I had found inside an underground lake began to shudder violently, when it hatched, I saw a bright pinkish-purple (will turn to blue soon as it outgrows hatchling-ness) pokemon, it looked like a fish with wings rather than fins, I bent down closer, then jumped backwards in shock, it was kyogre, or at least, a child of one. "ky" it squeaked, and levitated up and settled on my shoulder and fell asleep.

"I'd better find the nearest city, and see if I can find any more information about this pokemon." I though. "Flygon, go." I said tossing out a pokeball, and out came my flygon, who had an almost scary ability to catch fish, and said "We're going to need to find the nearest city, I have no idea how to care for one of these." I said, pointing to the pokemon on my shoulder. Flygon bent close to it, sniffed it, and said "Fly, flyflygon" "Well, I'm glad you aprove" I said, a small smile on my face.

After getting the young kyogre into a pokeball, flygon flew me up, and when we spotted a town, we landed nearby. I read the sign, and said "Blackthorn eh? this is as good a place to start as any." I said. Then I walked into the city.
Old 03-07-2004, 03:19 PM
Alakazam6845 Offline
New Trainer

I got up and brushed myself off.

"Sorry for disturbing you, ma'am," I said politely. "Some Mewtwo Teleported me here when I tried to get to the top o' Mt. Silver."