Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 08:33 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry
Default Re: Pokemon: Spolier Chit-Chat

I feel the same way. Pokemon is getting very emotional now......

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 03-20-2004, 03:06 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sorry For Double-Posting!!! I apologize deeply
================================================== ========
I was really surprised with Gary's pokemon team. It looks more organized and well-balanced now, since his Doduo evolved. Remember before the Pokemon League, when Gary petted his Doduo...obviously, he must of been training with it, and it evolved.

But, I wonder...how come he didn't catch that Aerodactyl?

Old 03-22-2004, 06:11 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

WHat was Norman and Caroline's reaction when May dropped the news she was entering contests? Were they happy/upset, I got to know, it's killing me.

Norman has a Golduck? He's going to use Vigorath/Slaking, and a Golduck? I thought he'd use a Linoone because one has not been seen on Hoenn and Norman has a ZIgzagoon in the game so shouldn't the writers have him use a Linoone? Ugh, writers, never can figure them out when NOW they got Norman cheating on Caroline? PErsonally, the story on Ned Wakefield and Alice Wakefield was 10 times better with Ned running for mayor and Alice working long hours on Sweet Valley High. There was never any other people involved, except Nixon type crooks.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

No, a person that battled Ash and his Grovyle had a Golduck! Norman should have Vigoroth and Slaking! He catches a Slakoth, and both Slakoth and Vigoroth evolve into Vigoroth and Slaking! You should understand that!

Old 03-24-2004, 08:58 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I finally saw the pics, boy am I a bit disappointed. At least for once Team Rocket wore great disguises, exception for Meowth and Wobbuffet, but come on! May's family can't be 'that Hollywood' in Petalburg! I was embarrassed to see that Ash and May battle, the town boos Ash, the town prefers ribbons over badges, I was really disappointed with that type of storyline to 'villify' Ash and have an 'I Love Lucy' type story of May being that popular in her town like Ethel was popular in her town. That's flat out overkill to do that and make Pokemon people like myself tell May 'well, if you're loved that much in your town, do us all a favor and STAY BEHIND if you're going to battle Ash and have illogical Pokemon winning when they would've LOST!' I hope Ash is respected when he gets that 5th badge, they should throw a parade for him.

And yeah, Ash did battle another trainer so that answers the Golduck. I still feel NOrman uses Slakoth, Vigorath, and if they tell the story from the game, have a Linoone.
Old 03-24-2004, 09:21 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

If you go to www.serebii.net and look to your right, you will see Norman's Slaking. From a flashback, Norman is saw capturing two Slakoth, with one evolving before the other. Finally, the other evolves, though Vigoroth manages to evolve once again!

Old 03-26-2004, 07:35 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

GOt this from Serebii, ASH VS NORMAN started!

Norman
Slakoth
Vigoroth
Slaking (probably in this order, too)

Ash
Torkoal
Pikachu (of course)
Grovyle

That's the official lineup.
I hope the people of Petalburg don't storm the gym after Ash beats Norman, be more chaotic then the wrestling I saw on Monday where about 120 wrestlers beat each other senseless! Ash and Brock would stand no chance, and May would get trampled if she tried to restore peace in her town! Call a Pokemon SWAT team!
Old 03-26-2004, 02:03 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I just went on Serebii.net and I didn't see any pictures nor bios relating to the battle between Ash and Norman.

Old 03-26-2004, 06:58 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

The episode started in Japan last night over there, takes Serebii two or three days to post the pics from the show, and one week for somebody to send him a symposis on the episode so got a choice: Pics in 3 days or read episode in one week. THe pics of 344 where Ash and May had that controversial battle and the people of Petalburg with bad sportsmanship is already up.
Old 03-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well, at www.serebii.net they released the pictures to the episode, "Petalburg City! Petalburg Gym Crisis!".

Basically, Caroline thinks Norman is cheating on her with Nurse Joy, when really, both Norman&Nurse Joy are preparing an anniversary gift. I was very surprised to see all three of the monkies: Slakoth, Vigoroth and Slaking. Norman will be using those pokemon in the gym battle with Ash, while Ash uses Pikachu, Grovyle and Torkoal. Too bad Taillow wasn't used...it might have evolve if it had beaten Slakoth. But, on the preview, Slakoth is performing its Yamn attack, so someone is about to turn off the lights!

Old 04-02-2004, 02:10 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Wow, everyone go check out Serebii.net and look at the new theme. On the pictures it shows Ash's new Swellow, May's new Combusken, and a Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaur is on May's side of the picture and there is an episode coming up about Bulbasaur's so maybe thats when she will catch it. I doubt its Ash's since it was all the way over on May's side of the picture. I didnt see no 6th pokemon for Ash though. I wonder if it will be awhile until he catches one?

Old 04-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

YES! YES! YES!
May finally gets a Combusken and a Bulbasaur!!!! Ash's Taillow evolved into Swellow! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

Finally, some better improvement on Ash's team! Season 7 looks alot better than any other season, since Ash now has two EVOLVED pokemon instead of one.

BTW: I looked at Ash Vs. Norman battle, what was that problem with Grovyle? It began glowing lightgreen, did it get stronger or learn a new attack? Maybe its Synthesis or Mega Drain. I don't really know this one. That Slakoth was very powerful! It used Shadow Ball and Blizzard! Vigoroth used Flamethrower, that REALLY surprised me!

Old 04-05-2004, 04:21 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Wow, what a great season they are in for! I did read rumors that Ash's Taillow was going to evolve during the NOrman battle, but I guess it must happen later. I wonder if May is going to end up with Swablu and it turns into Altaria? May really needs that Pokemon, that is such a cool Pokemon on Colosseum the way it battles!
Old 04-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

That would be a great pokemon for May..but maybe she can't handle an Altaria yet. Like Milotic, she should have had one. But, maybe she needs to first experience the first year of contests, then start strategizing.

Now, the next episode is most likely when May gets a Bulbasaur. A Bulbasaur is great on her team, and I hope it evolves into Ivysaur.

Old 04-10-2004, 07:34 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Prof Birch and Prof Oak are taking on each other in a secret base battle, what's that all about? I saw Birch had a Poochyena on his team, another Torchic, the same Treecko and Mudkip. If Oak uses the 3 starters, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, who's his 4th Pokemon?

Maybe this will explain how May gets Bulbasaur.

Only disappointment is not too much of Aqua or Magna has been shown on TV, I'd love to see how Ash will handle both of them. Does he ask for brock or May to help him?