Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-16-2006, 10:48 AM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow
Default Re: The Last Battle - Ash vs. Mewtwo

Another predator? o_0 This is not looking good for Ash, May and Brendan.

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵď ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Old 06-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Poor Mew. (Yeah, I'm a bit behind ^^;) I wonder who else would want Ash dead =\ Interesting...
Old 06-16-2006, 01:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Wow. This story is turning out to be more of a hit than I thought it would be.

Anyway, here's the next chapter.

"I don't know." Brendan said. "Our best bet would probably be to stay away from open spaces."

"But, I thought we were supposed to stay in the pastures so Mewtwo wouldn't come after us." May said.

"Not anymore. Now that we've got a human predator out there, we need to stay hidden." Brendan said. Ash sighed. It was all just too much.

"How are we supposed to figure out a plan to stop Mewtwo, stay away from Mewtwo, and stay away from the other predator too?" he asked.

"I don't know, Ash. We'll just have to-" The sound of footsteps cut him off. Everyone turned toward the sound. A young boy was walking through the town, looking lost and scared. He had a blue tint to his hair, and brown eyes. He wore a green shirt with brown shorts.

"Brendan? May?" he called out.

"Max?" Brendan and May asked in unision. The boy looked up.

"May! Brendan! You're alive!" he cried, running over to the group. He, May and Brendan formed a group hug.

"Guys, look." Ash said. Everyone looked up. A man was walking toward them. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a black shirt with a brown vest over it and brown pants. In his hand, he carried a gun.

That must be the guy that shot Ash. That's probably what everyone was thinking. Except Max, who didn't know what happened, and Ash would be thinking me in replacement of Ash.

"What do you want?" Brendan asked, slowly stepping in front of Ash.

"I just simply want to kill the boy, and I'll be on my way." the man said, an evil smile spreading over his face.

"Who are you?" May asked.

"I never give out my real name. You can just call me 001." the man said.

"001? You're with Team Rocket!" Ash said, stepping partly out from behind Brendan. Brendan stepped back in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Ash asked him.

"Protecting you." Brendan replied. Ash rolled his eyes.

"I'm the same age as you, I don't need protection." he said.

"Hey kid. You, me. Right here, right now." the man said, cutting into their conversation. Ash had heard those words so many times by now. He knew exactly what they meant.

"You want me to fight you?" Ash asked. The man nodded. He dropped his gun and pushed it aside with his foot.

"Ash, do you even have any fighting experience?" Brendan asked.

"Where do you think I went for almost three years?" Ash asked. Brendan looked surprised. Ash can fight?

"You've certainly changed throughout the years." Brendan said, stepping aside. Ash stepped forward.

"No weapons whatsoever." he said to the man. The man emptied out his pockets - every single one of them.

"Ok let's get this over with." he said gruffly. An explosion erupted from the far end of the town.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Ash said, glancing at the far end of town.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 06-18-2006, 08:17 PM
mousey Offline
New Trainer

wow a well good fanfic, i love fanfics and i have treid making my own one myself but never quite got there, but your deffently ranks up with the best ones iv'e read
Old 06-19-2006, 10:31 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Please complete the story as soon as possible angel_fire....I am completely gripped with suspense to know the rest...
Old 06-19-2006, 01:36 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Sorry I haven't written another chapter yet. I'm still figuring out the plot. I have most of it written down in Microsoft Word. It'll be up soon. I promise.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:24 PM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

awesome story cant wait for the next chapter
Old 06-20-2006, 06:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ok. I guess everyone's been waititng long enough. Here's chapter 7!

Chapter 7: A fight and a death

Pikachu jumped down from Ash's shoulder, and ran over to May. She picked him up and held him against her chest.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu cried to Ash. Ash turned around and looked at it.

"Don't worry, buddy. I will." he said, smiling at it. He turned back and faced 001.

001 charged at Ash. Ash sidestepped and he crashed into a wall. 001 then threw a series of punches at Ash. Ash dodged them all.

"Come on kid! Quit dodging everything and fight like a man!" 001 yelled angrily.

"Ok...if you say so." Ash said. He charged at 001 and punched him in the face. 001 staggered back, his hands covering his face. Ash tackled him and knocked him to the ground. "Man enough for ya?" Ash asked.

Suddenly, a crash sounded from across the pasture. Ash, May, Brendan and Max all looked toward the sound. 001, not knowing the danger that one crash meant, charged at Ash, jumped into the air, and roundhouse kicked him in the face. Ash was stunned for a few seconds. That gave 001 enough time to tackle him in the stomach and knock him to his knees. Then, 001 tackled him again, knocking him onto his back. He was now on top of Ash, sitting on his stomach. (That has to be uncomfortable) He started to punch Ash in the face, but Ash's hand shot up and grabbed his wrist, preventing the punch from landing. He tried it with his other hand, but ended up with the same result. He and Ash struggled with each other. Ash was trying to push 001 off of him, and 001 was trying to punch Ash in the face.

Another crash sounded, this time, closer.

"We need to get out of here." Brendan said.

"Yeah, but we can't just leave Ash here." May said.

"You're right. We have to try and stop the fight somehow." Brendan said.

"Are you kidding? There's no way you can stop those two at this time. They're already too far into the fight to stop." May said.

Ash suddenly started getting weaker. 001 prevailed over him, and Ash got punched in the face - twice. 001 got off of him and stood up. He started to step on his chest, and walk across him, but Ash quickly rolled out of the way. He quickly got to his feet. 001 charged into his stomach, knocking him back to his knees. Ash slowly started to get up. 001 aimed a punch for his head, but Ash got up too fast, and he ended up punching him in the neck. Ash gagged and fell back to the ground. 001 picked him up by his shirt. He picked up a knife lying near his feet and put it up against Ash's neck with his free hand.

"I guess I win." he said, an evil smile spreading across his face. Ash desperately tried to pry himself free of 001's grasp, but he was getting weaker by the second.

Suddenly, a dark energy ball flew through the air and hit 001, causing him to drop Ash and the knife, and fly into a nearby wall. The knife scraped Ash's skin on his neck, but not much damage was done. He hit the ground. The knife landed beside him with a clanging sound. It suddenly started glowing light blue and lifted into the air.

Mewtwo appeared in front of Ash. He ignored him and turned to 001.

"You're nothing special. All of your Team Rocket comrades have been brutally killed and no longer dwell in this world. You're just one more human standing in my way. " Mewtwo said. The knife that had been hovering in mid air by Ash flew toward 001 and stabbed deep into his chest. His eyes rolled back into his head and he stopped breathing. Mewtwo laughed with satisfactory.

May and Brendan quietly made their way over to Ash. Brendan put his arm around Ash's waist. As did May. Ash put his arms around their necks, and they helped him up.

"Come on. Let's get out of here while it's distracted." Brendan whispered. Mewtwo was busy staring satisfyingly at its newly killed victim. Ash, May, Brendan and Max quietly sneaked out of the city.

Hours later, the group was far away from the city, in a pasture. May and Brendan took their arms away from Ash's waist, allowing him to sink to the ground.

"Ash, what happened back there? One minute, you were throwing him into walls and beating him up, and the next minute, you've got a knife pressed up against your neck." Brendan said.

"It's the poison." Ash said. His voice was hoarse.

"How do you know?" Brendan asked.

"I can't really explain how I know, I just feel it in my bloodstream." Ash replied.

Later that night, Ash, May, Brendan and Max were all lying on the grass. Lying in the grass wouldn't have been much of a big deal before, but now, it was like a miracle. Ash was already asleep. Pikachu was curled up a little above his head, also asleep. May was lying close to Ash. It looked as if she was asleep. Max was on the other side of May. He was definetly asleep. Brendan was the only one still awake. He didn't know whether to sleep or not. His eyes started growing heavier. He couldn't hold them open anymore. He finally drifted off to sleep.

Is sleeping good right now? Or bad? Let's just hope Mewtwo doesn't come along and slaughter them all while they're sleeping!

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-18-2006 at 07:57 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:36 AM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow

Yay, 001 died. :) I hated him, anyways. jk

Keep writing! It's awesome!

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵď ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 06-21-2006 at 03:47 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

It is a great story angel_fire..keep writing more fanfics please
Old 06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
jessieneese Offline

Another awesome chapter! I hope Ash isn't too hurt. I thought for a minute that he was going to get killed, but thank goodness, you proved me wrong. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by jessieneese; 06-21-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I'm baaaack! And guess what that means? Another chapter! Here it is.

A loud crash erupted a good distance away from the pasture, but it was loud enough to hear where Ash, May, Brendan and Max rested. Ash snapped awake. On either side of him, May and Brendan stirred in their sleep. Max turned over onto his side. Pikachu's ear twitched. In a few seconds, it woke up and looked up at its master curiosly.

"Pika pi?" it asked. Ash looked down at it and smiled.

"No, I'm fine." he said, stroking its fur. "I just thought I heard something." There was a rustling sound in the grass. Ash got to his feet and looked around. Pikachu also stood, its fur standing on end as it growled at whatever was making the rustling.

A figure appeared and headed toward Ash, Pikachu, and their sleeping friends. Ash's fist clenched and he prepared to fight again if he had to. Sparks now danced around Pikachu's cheeks.

Finally, the figure stepped into the light. It was Nurse Joy!

"Nurse Joy?" Ash asked, confused. She looked up.

"Ash? Is that you?" she asked. Ash nodded slowly.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was just wandering around, trying to find a place to stay. Glacier Town was attacked by some sort of Pokemon." Nurse Joy replied.

"That Pokemon was Mewtwo. We've been running from it all night long." Ash said.

"That's not hard to believe." Nurse Joy said, looking Ash up and down. "Have you had a lot of close encounters?"

"More than I can count." Ash replied. Nurse Joy looked down at Pikachu.

"Oh, you poor thing. You must be starving." she said, kneeling down in front of it.

"Probably is. It hasn't eaten in a while." Ash replied, kneeling down so Pikachu could climb onto his shoulder.

"I have some Pokemon food if you want to give it some." Nurse Joy said.

"Sure. Sound good, Pikachu?" Ash asked.

"Pika!" Pikachu cried. Nurse Joy reached into a large backpack that she had with her. Ash hadn't noticed it until now. She sat a bowl full of Pokemon food on the ground. Ash allowed Pikachu to scamper down his arm to the ground. It started eating.

"I could whip up something for us to eat if you'd like." Nurse Joy offered. Ash looked confused.

"What would you cook with?" he asked.

"Well, there's some logs over there, and I've got matches, bowls, and a pot in this backpack." Nurse Joy replied. She didn't wait for Ash to answer this time. She sat the backpack on the ground and walked out of sight. She returned with her arms full of small logs. Sitting them on the ground, she reached into her backpack and pulled out a box of matches, five bowls, and a big pot. After lighting the wood, she placed the pot over the fire and started mixing up something. Finally Ash spoke.

"So, you're an outdoorsmen as well as a nurse?" he asked.

"Uh huh. I used to go on lots of camping trips and to summer camp when I was younger." Nurse Joy replied. Brendan and May woke up.

"What's going on?" Brendan asked, walking up beside Ash.

"Nurse Joy?" May asked, surprised as she came up on the other side of Ash. Max awoke and joined them, saying similar things.

When Nurse Joy finally finished, she handed out bowls to Ash, May, Brendan and Max.

"Um, thanks?" Ash said.

"No problem." Nurse Joy said, giving him a warm smile. Ash smiled back.

When the group had finished eating, Brendan told Nurse Joy about the poison in Ash's body.

"Do you think you could get it out?" he asked.

"Sorry, I can't. I only work with Pokemon." Nurse Joy said. Brendan sighed.

"Well, at least you ate something, so your strength boosted up a little." he said to Ash. A loud crash erupted nearby. Everyone jumped to their feet.

"We should get out of here while we still can." Ash said. "If we don't, Mewtwo's gonna find us." Everyone nodded and followed Ash through the pasture and toward the rising sun.

Old 07-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Abbi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yay! Another chapter! I hope you write another soon.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Hydralisk Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hydralisk Send a message via MSN to Hydralisk Send a message via Yahoo to Hydralisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbi View Post
Yay! Another chapter! I hope you write another soon.
I've been reading this story and I like it. Dont think negative if no one responds to your fic, look at all the thread views you have, seven hundred and something. Quite a lot. Dont get sad. Anyways, I really like your story.
Old 07-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Thumbs up Re: The Last Battle - Ash vs. Mewtwo

yeah,don't worry angel..keep writing,I assure you its great