Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-31-2006, 02:26 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default The Last Battle

Chapter Guide:(click chapter desired for quick access)

Chapter 1: So Many Losses - Not really needed, since the first chapter is in the same post, but meh...
Chapter 2:The Battle Begins
Chapter 3: Re-united
Chapter 4: Mewtwo and Mew - Battle For The Humans
Chapter 5: Another Survivor and Another Predator
Chapter 6: Enemy Approaching
Chapter 7: A Fight and A Death
Chapter 8: (no name)
Chapter 9: The Rising Sun
Chapter 10: A Fighting Chance?
Chapter 11: Dark Mewtwo, Dark Pikachu
Chapter 12: Far From Normal
Chapter 13: "You're Only Hurting Yourself"
Chapter 14: Fighting Back
Chapter 15: Another Survivor, and Another Death
Chapter 16: (no name)
Chapter 17: Do or Die
Chapter 18: Alliances
Chapter 19: New Comrades
Chapter 20: New Life

Chapter 1: So many losses

He staggered into the deserted city. Everything lay in ruins. The sickening stench of death and blood filled the air. He couldn't help but gag at the horrible smell. The battle that has been raging on for so many years, the battle between good and evil, has not perished. That's what had caused all this.

Mewtwo, the super cloned Pokemon, had come back. But this time, it's anger could not be silenced. It was once again angry with all humans for their careless actions and their dominating nature. It wanted revenge. But this time, the revenge was on humans and Pokemon.

It had come into the city known as Scarlet City. Which, by now, lived up to its color name. Mewtwo had killed any living thing that caught its eye - human or Pokemon. Only a few people and Pokemon had escaped.

He looked around, hoping to see someone, something, alive. He heard footsteps coming toward him.

"Ash!" A female voice called out into the silent night air. He looked up. He recongnized the girl running toward him immedietly.

"May!" he cried. She ran into him, crying uncontrollably.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It got my parents." May replied.

"What? But, how?" Ash asked. "I thought you evacuated with everyone else!" Anger rose into his voice with the last few words.

"We- we tried, but Mewtwo... was too fast and it-" she started crying all over again, burying her face into his jacket. Ash's anger melted away as he wrapped his arms around her and embraced her.

"I'm sorry." he whispered into her ear. "I'm so sorry." May's crying filled the silent night air.

When she finally calmed down, Ash said, "Come on. We need to get out of here. Before it comes back." May looked up at him and nodded. Her sapphire blue eyes were now red from crying, and her face was dirty and tear stricken. Ash was dirty himself. He had nearly escaped Mewtwo's wrath.

May followed Ash down the deadly silent street.

"What happened to Pikachu?" she asked.

"It got separated from me when we were trying to get away from Mewtwo. I know it's ok, though." Ash replied. There was a distant scream up ahead. Ash looked up. An explosion erupted from the far side of the city, and the screaming died away.

"Come on! We have to see what's going on!" Ash exclaimed, running toward the end of the city. May hesitated, then followed. For some reason, she felt safe around Ash. It must have been his protective spirit and bravery that made her feel that way.

When they reached the far end of the city, the sight they saw was like that of a horror movie. Which was perfect to describe how their life was going currently. Like a horror movie.

The purple and white Pokemon known as Mewtwo was hovering over a spot on the ground. It, along with the ground that it was hovering above, was charred and black. Three bodies lay below it. Ash had no idea who they were, but the sight of three more lost lives made him angry.

"Mewtwo, why are you doing this?" he cried.

"I want revenge. Revenge for everything they've done to me." Mewtwo said.

"Violence is never the-" Mewtwo cut Ash off when it formed a dark energy ball in its hands.

"I thought you were dead, too. I guess I was wrong. Ah well. I can fix that now." it said, the ball in its hands growing larger. Ash turned to May.

"Run." he said.

"What?" May asked.

"Run!" Ash cried. He grabbed May's wrist and pulled her along after him as he ran back down the street, away from Mewtwo. He heard the crash of the energy ball hitting the ground behind him.

"You can't run forever, humans! You'll have to face me sooner or later!!" Mewtwo cried from behind them as they ran down the streets. Ash looked behind him. Mewtwo wasn't coming after them for some reason. It was just floating there, in mid air. But, no matter how hard he tried, Ash couldn't drown out the terrifying voice of Mewtwo in his head. There wasn't any way to drown it out. Mewtwo was speaking into his mind. You can't cut your mind off.

Mewtwo watched the two teenagers run down the street. It wasn't going after them. It wanted them to run. It wanted to track them down. A hunt before the kill.

"It doesn't matter where you go, or what you do. I will find you." it said. "Let me assure you, the battle has just begun."

Well, that's all for tonight. I'll try and post the next chapter soon. In the meantime, tell me what you thought of this chapter, anyone who reads it. This is my first shot at a horror fic, but I'm trying my best.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 03-05-2007 at 02:25 AM.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:42 AM
katiekitten Offline

Default Re: The Last battle - Mewtwo's back, and it wants revenge!

Angel! *hugs* Don't get upset. Everybodys storys get ignored every once in a while... I haven't gotten a review here since before christmas. XD Don't worry, they will come. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with this fic and I am surprised no one reviewed. It is pretty good for your first shot at horror, much better than my go, at least. XD

I personally don't like the series characters, but that is just because I'm like that. Don't worry about it. *hugs again*

I will be here for the next chapter, don't worry. :) This is a fine fic. Don't feel dienheartened, just stick out your chin and write anyway. :)

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 06-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: The Last battle - Mewtwo's back, and it wants revenge!

You're a good writer. Don't let a lack of reviews get you down. ^^ I agree with Katie, I've never tried writing horror myself, but this is really good for your first shot at it. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: The Last Battle - Ash vs. Mewtwo

i know this is a story..but i feel sorry for May...
Old 06-06-2006, 12:34 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Thanks guys! It's probably this good because I like to watch horror movies, and I've read other people's horror stories as well.

Ash led May down the streets and into a deserted building. They were in the main room or the lobby. The building had collapsed after being attacked by Mewtwo hours before. Ash leaned against the remains of a wall. It wasn't very big, but it was big enough to sit down and hide behind. May sank to the ground beside him. Ash sank down.

"I'd like to know what happened to make Mewtwo do all of this." Ash said. May remained silent. There was the sound of distant screams and explosions behind them. "I thought the town was deserted." Ash said, standing up. May pulled him back down.

"Obviously not." she said. Ash started to stand back up, but May held him down. "We don't need to get mixed up with Mewtwo. We need to stay as far away from it as possible." she said when Ash turned to look at her. Ash understood why May would be scared of Mewtwo. Watching your family be killed right before your eyes was enough to make anybody terrified of anything. Ash's mom hadn't been killed. Nor had any of his Pokemon. He wasn't as scared of Mewtwo as May was. He was scared of it, but not like that. He wanted to stop Mewtwo however he could - before it killed anyone else.

"May, I need to try and stop it." Ash said, gently taking her hand off of his shoulder.

"Ash, you'll get killed!" May said, tears appearing in her eyes once more.

"I promise, I'll be as careful as possible." Ash said. An explosion erupted a few feet behind them, causing the wall they were hiding behind to rock back and forth. Ash noticed it was about to fall. He grabbed May and jumped out of the way. The wall fell to the ground. Behind it stood Mewtwo, an energy ball in its hands.

"You weren't hoping to get away from me were you?" it asked. The evil tone in its voice sent a chill down Ash's spine. He couldn't help but shudder. Now to finish you off and get this over with." Mewtwo said. It shot the energy ball in its hands at Ash and May. Both jumped out of the way. The energy ball crashed into the ground. Mewtwo immedietly began charging up another. Ash spotted a small Poochyena walking down the street. Mewtwo also spotted it. Ash wanted to shout out "Run!", but he knew he couldn't. It would be too late, even if the Poochyena did run away.

Mewtwo aimed the energy ball at it. The dark energy hit it, and the scene that followed was just horrible.

The little dog Pokemon literally exploded. Limbs went everywhere. Its insides spilled out on the ground. The ground became stained with crimson red blood. The blood also flew in every direction.

A sick feeling came over Ash, and he felt paralyzed for a few seconds. May started crying, her face in her hands. Mewtwo turned back to Ash and May.

"Now it's your turn." it said, an evil smile spreading over its face, and a dark energy ball forming in its hands.

About Ash not being that scared of Mewtwo. Forget it. He was terrified. Although almost frozen with fear, he managed to grab May's hand and pull her farther down the street as Mewtwo's dark energy ball crashed into the ground.

A little of the Poochyena's blood had splattered onto Ash's arm, since he'd been the closest to it. He realized this, but did nothing about it. He had to get himself and May away from Mewtwo. As far away as possible.

"You can run, but you can't hide. No matter where you go, or what you do, I will find you. I will not rest until I have slayed you both!" Mewtwo's voice bellowed in their minds.

Ash heard something that sounded sort of like a distant gunshot. He felt a sharp pain in his back, and then, darkness.

Ok, I know that was shorter than my last chapter, but I'm kinda tired right now. I'll write the next chapter tomorrow. Tell me what you thought!

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 02-26-2007 at 02:37 AM.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Aww poor Poochyena. =( Nice use of description in that part. I hope Ash is okay...

I shall be awaiting the next chapter. ^^
Old 06-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

it was a great one..but next time please do not make death involved here...you give me the shudders...
Old 06-06-2006, 01:07 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Lol, ok. I'll try to hold back on the gory stuff. (I might have watched a little too much horror. ) Thanks to everyone for the reviews. Here's the next chapter!

Ash slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on the hard pavement of the street. May was standing over him, gently shaking him and saying his name. She noticed he was awake.

"You're ok!" she said.

"What happened?" Ash asked, his voice hoarse.

"I don't know. Something hit you in the back." May said. Ash felt around on his back. He brought his hand back around in front of him. Blood covered his palm and the side of his fingers facing him.

"Well, something obviously hit me." Ash said, showing May his hand.

"Are you going to be ok?" May asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Ash said.

Suddenly, Mewtwo's voice invaded their thoughts.

"One down, one to go." it said. There was a hint of satisfaction in its voice.

"What is it talking about?" May wondered out loud.

"I don't know, but we might want to get a head start and get out of here." Ash said.

"Right." May said. She grabbed one of Ash's arms and started to help him up.

A sharp pain ran down Ash's back, and he jerked his arm back.

"What is it?" May asked.

"Something's wrong with my back." Ash replied. May suddenly understood what Mewtwo was talking about. Since Ash couldn't move, Mewtwo was sure to get him.

Mewtwo suddenly appeared over a hill.

"It looks like I won't have to hunt you down this time after all." it said. A dark energy ball formed in its hands. "Now to finish this!" Mewtwo hurled the energy ball at Ash and May.

Suddenly, a pink ball of energy appeared in front of them. The dark energy ball disappeared inside of it.

"What was that?" Ash asked. A pink Pokemon appeared in place of the ball.

"It's Mew!" May said.

"Mewtwo, I will not let you harm these humans." Mew said. It also spoke into your mind.

"Humans have caused me nothing but pain and misery. Why shouldn't I harm them?" Mewtwo asked.

"The humans that created you and used you for their own selfish purposes are gone. You destroyed them long ago. These humans love and cherish Pokemon. The would never hurt a Pokemon." Mew replied.

"Perhaps you would like to take their place," Mewtwo said. Mew didn't reply. "That's what I thought." Mewtwo said.

Suddenly, a small yellow Pokemon came running up the hill toward Ash. Mewtwo aimed a dark energy ball at it.

"No!" Ash cried, realizing the small Pokemon was his Pikachu. Mewtwo fired the energy ball. Mew quickly fired one at the same time. At first, Ash thought Mew was helping Mewtwo. But, the pink energy ball that was Mew's canceled out Mewtwo's dark ball. The two balls of energy exploded in mid-air. Ash and May shielded their faces from the blinding light that came out of the explosion. The light faded, and Pikachu jumped into Ash's arms.

"Pika!" it said, hugging Ash tightly. Ash started to scratch Pikachu behind the ear, but stopped, realizing his hand was still covered in blood.

"You dare interfere? This is my battle!" Ash looked up as Mewtwo's voice boomed in his head, giving him a slight headache.

"What battle? All I see is a destroyed town, and two humans and a Pokemon! There is no battle!" Mew cried. It was starting to lose its patience, which was unusual for Mew.

"Maybe the battle could be between you and me. If you win, the humans are saved. If I win, I can do whatever I want with them." Mewtwo said. Mew hesitated to answer.

Don't we get a say in this? Ash thought, but he didn't say anything. Mew finally made a decision.

"Fine." it said. Ash glanced at May. She had a horrifed look on her face. Who can blame her? Two legendary Pokemon are going to fight to the death, and the winner controled her fate. That's enough to make anybody scared.

Pikachu was shaking in Ash's lap. Ash put his arms around it, securing it from the chilling breeze that was blowing through the town.

Mew and Mewtwo each charged up an energy ball in their hands. And then the battle began.

Who do you think will win?

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-06-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:17 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Where'd everybody go? Oh well. I'll post chapter 4 anyway, even if no one reads it.

Oh, May Norman, if you don't like death, you might not want to read this chapter. I can't not put death in this chapter. It'll either be this chapter or the next.

I could just kind of skip some of the battle and go right to the end of the fight. (I'm not very good with description in battles most of the time.) I don't know. Maybe.

Chapter 4: Mewtwo and Mew - Battle for the Humans

Mew and Mewtwo charged at each other, an energy ball forming around both of them. (Pink on Mew, Blue on Mewtwo.) They collided in mid-air, neither taking any damage. Ash and May watched the battle from a dangerously close distance.

Suddenly, when Mewtwo and Mew charged into each other again, images went through Ash's mind. Images of Pokemon and clones fighting. Images of Mew and Mewtwo fighting each other, and him running in between. He was remembering the day he had first met Mewtwo. When it had forced all of the Pokemon to fight with their identical clones. But, Mewtwo had become good after that, hadn't it?

Another set of images flashed through Ash's mind. Giovanni attacking Mewtwo's secret island where it and the cloned Pokemon had lived peacefully for years. Domino threatening with a baby Nidoking. All the pain and misery Mewtwo had gone through that day. But, Mewtwo was still good after that. Or was it?

"Yes, human. I turned back to my old ways after that horrible day." Mewtwo said after blasting Mew with an energy ball.

"How did you know what I was thinking?" Ash asked.

"I'm the one who put those thoughts in your mind. You see, after Giovanni attacked my secret island, I was still calm and peaceful for a while. But then, all the anger and rage that had been building up inside of me broke free, and I went back to my old ways." Mewtwo explained while blasting Mew once again. Mew sent a light energy ball back and hit Mewtwo in the stomach. Mewtwo quickly got up, and attacked Mew once again. Ash's heart was beating furiously in his chest. Mew was losing. If Mewtwo won, it was all over for them.

Come on, Mew. You can do it, he thought.

The battle was now drawing to a close. Sadly, Mewtwo was still winning. Mew was becoming too weak to fight back. Mewtwo began charging up one last dark energy ball.

"Did you really think you could beat me?" it asked in a mocking voice. "Now that you have fallen, I can kill these humans and move on to another town, thus extending my world domination. You didn't help anything. You just made it all worse." It turned to Ash, May and Pikachu. "Right?" it asked, an evil smile spreading over its face. It turned back to Mew. "Good-bye, pesky feline. " it said. It shot the dark energy ball at Mew. It was the Poochyena scene all over again. May covered her eyes, and Ash got that sick feeling. Pikachu gagged and buried its head into Ash's jacket.

The small flame of hope that had been burning inside of Ash, May and Pikachu died. There was absolutely no hope for them now. All they could do was run and hide, and they couldn't do that for very long. Mewtwo would kill them eventually.

Mewtwo turned to the humans and the small Pokemon.

"Your turn. it said.

"Ash, what do we do?" May asked.

"Run." Ash said.

"What?" May asked.

"Just run!" Ash cried. May jumped up and took off down the street. Pikachu climbed onto Ash's shoulder. Ash jumped up. A sharp pain went up and down his back, tempting him to fall back to the ground. But instead, he ran down the street after May.

Mewtwo sighed as its energy ball pummeled a hole into the ground where Ash and May had been.

"I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way." it said, heading down the street.
I'm sorry I keep ending it this way. I just can't think of anything else at the moment. I tried to keep it down with the violence here. I was going to describe Mew's fatal fall, but I had a request not to do the Poochyena scene again.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it! The next chapter should be up soon.

(Sorry about the shortness.)

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-18-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:16 AM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow

Aww. Nooo... Mew died! How will Ash win now? I have an idea, but it may be incorrect...

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵď ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Old 06-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Tsuki Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuki

Poor Mew...May you rest in peace...

This story is sooooooooo sad and sooooooooo scary.

Click on meh Vena chao! Please?
Old 06-12-2006, 04:40 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I'm glad everyone likes it. I never thought my first shot at a horror fic would be so good to everybody else. I guess that's what my reward is for watching so many horror movies. :)

I'll have chapter 5 up soon. I'm working on it right now.

Old 06-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Unhappy Re: The Last Battle - Ash vs. Mewtwo

It is really too bad that Mew had to die a heroine's death..i feel really sed for poor Mew...
Old 06-15-2006, 01:32 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Chapter 5: Another survivor and another predator

Ash leaned up against a solid wall. (After all of the destruction he'd seen so far, a nice, solid wall was awesome to him.) May sank to the ground beside him.

"Ash, how are we supposed to beat Mewtwo? " May asked.

"I don't know. We'll have to figure out something." Ash replied, sinking down to the ground.

The reason for one solid wall was that Ash and May had ran out of that town and into another. One that hadn't been destroyed - yet.

Ash yawned. He hadn't slept or eaten in days, and the weakness and tiredness was getting to him. On his shoulder, Pikachu's ears drooped as it yawned. It's eyes grew heavier, and then it fell asleep. Moments later, Ash did the same. May, on the other hand, remained wide awake. She hadn't eaten or slept in days either, but she was too terrified of Mewtwo to sleep.

The sound of footsteps echoed through out the silent town. May looked up. A boy about Ash's age (14, Ash was a year older than May) age was running toward them. He had white hair, which was weird for a teenager, and blue eyes. He wore a black jumpsuit with a red sash looking thing going across from his right shoulder to the left side of his waist. A black headband was on his head. In the middle of it was a Poke Ball symbol, just like the one on May's bandana.

"May!" the boy cried as he approached her.

"Brendan? You're alive?" May asked.

"Yeah. I just barely escaped. I thought you were dead, too." the boy replied. "I see you found Ash." he said, looking beside May.

"Yeah. We've been running from Mewtwo all night." May said.

"He's not-" Brendan started. May shook her head.

"No, he's alive. He just dozed off for a few minutes." May replied. "Um, did you hear about Mom, Dad and Max?"

"Yeah. I think Max survived, but Mom and Dad are, uh-" Brendan hesitated.

"I know, dead." May said, sighing. "I watched it happen. I just didn't know what happened to Max and you."

A loud crash erupted from the far end of town, behind them. Ash snapped awake.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I don't know. I think Mewtwo's here." Brendan replied. Ash looked at Brendan, surprised.

"You're alive?" he asked.

"Yeah, but barely." Brendan replied. Another crash sounded out.

"Come on. We'd better get farther away before it finds us." Ash said. May stood up. Ash woke Pikachu, and, fighting the sharp pain in his back, got up. "Let's go." he said once he was fully standing. The trio ran down the street.

"Ash, why are you running from Mewtwo? That's not like you." Brendan said.

"I'm only running until I figure out a way to stop it." Ash replied. "Otherwise, we're all going to die if we don't run."

"He's got a point." May said.

Pretty soon, the trio reached a grassy pasture.

"I guess this could be better than a town." Brendan said.

"How so?" May asked.

"Well, it's dark, for one. Mewtwo wouldn't be able to find us as well in the dark." Brendan said.

"And, there's really nothing for it to destroy, so, unless it knows we came down here, it won't come down here." Ash said. The sharp pain in his back caused him to fall to his knees.

"Ash, what's wrong?" Brendan asked, kneeling down beside him.

"Something hit me in my back a few hours ago, and now everytime I go to move, something happens to it." Ash replied.

"I'm going to take a look." Brendan said.

"Don't worry, Ash. Brendan's a great doctor. If anything's wrong with your back, he'll be able to fix it." May said.

"Well, there's certain things I can't fix." Brendan said. He examined Ash's back. "It looks like something was shot into your back." he said.

"I knew that." Ash said, gritting his teeth as a course of pain ran through him.

"Too bad I don't have any gloves with me. I'd be able to get it out." Brendan said, standing back up.

"Maybe a Pokemon Center has some." May said.

"Yeah, but we can't go back into that town." Brendan said as he helped Ash up.

"I think there's another town across this pasture. It has a Pokemon Center." May said.

"Do you remember the name of it?" Brendan asked.

"Glacier Town, I think." May said.

"Ok then. Let's go try and find it." Brendan said.

"Brendan, you don't have to do this because of me. I've went this long with whatever that is stuck in my back. I can go a little longer." Ash said.

"Yeah, but if you go too much longer - I'm not gonna go into detail." Brendan said. He started walking across the pasture.

"Brendan, what could happen if Ash doesn't get that whatever it is out of his back?" May asked.

"Well, let's just put it this way: he could die." Brendan said.

"How?" May asked.

"Well, either Mewtow'll get him, or that thing in his back will kill him." Brendan replied. Lights appeared over the hills.

"There it is!" May said.

"Come on, let's go!" Brendan said. They ran toward the town. (By the way, May and Brendan had been whispering their conversation, so that Ash couldn't overhear.)

Brendan charged into the Pokemon Center. It was deserted. He jumped over the counter and started looking in the drawers underneath. He found exactly what he was looking for - rubber gloves. He ran back outside and faced Ash and May.

"Did you find any?" May asked.

"Yep." Brendan said, showing her the gloves.

"Great! I knew the Pokemon Center would have some." May said. Brendan put the gloves on.

"What're the gloves for?" Ash asked.

"I need 'em so I can get that thing out of your back." Brendan said. "Now turn around." He turned Ash around and looked at his back again. Ash felt one last jolt of pain, then heard Brendan say, "Got it." He turned around.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It looks like a dart." Brendan said.

"But, who could've thrown a dart from that far away?" May asked.

"Obviously, this dart came from a dart gun." Brendan said. "From the looks of it, someone put poison on the tip of it. That's why your back kept hurting, Ash." Brendan said. He threw the dart into the ground. "Now we need to get you some Antidote." he said. "I'll be right back." He ran back into the Pokemon Center.

Seconds later, he came back out, empty handed.

"There isn't any Antidote in there." he said.

"Check the Pokemart." May said. Brendan ran over to the Pokemart and went inside. Again, he came out empty handed.

"There's no Antidote anywhere in this town." he said.

"Obviously, there's someone else out there other than Mewtwo, and they want to get rid of Ash." May said.

"Yeah. The fact that there was poison on the dart, and all of the Antidote in town is gone really gives you a clue." Brendan said. "And if we don't get you some Antidote soon, you could be in big trouble." he said, turning to Ash.

"How come it hasn't affected me yet?" Ash asked.

"It hasn't gotten into you bloodstream yet. Once it does, you'll know." Brendan replied. Ash shuddered.

"Great." he said. "Now what are we going to do?"

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-15-2006 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:28 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

wow! its a great story...you are quite good at descriptions you know...