Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
~* Esper *~ Offline

Default Re: Want A Gym!

Bolt Age: You don't even know what your talking about, so you can stay out of it. Plus, I didn't "come late".

Dapkmnguy: Your right in your statement. But, just like everyone else, you are missing MY point.

I didn't have to start over. I withdrew that. I have my stats. Nobody cares to think of it in MY perspective. I have my stats, and I withdrew my starter. the only reason I did it was because I thought we had to. There was no post saying that if you have your stats you don't have to start over. The situation with Dux, he gave up his Gym. I would NEVER do that.
Plus, how would you feel if this was your problem. If you were in my position what would you say about it. It was a big misunderstanding.
Old 03-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

first off, this situation is between Esper, Matthew and I... and an agreement will be made.
secondly, i think most of this is my fault because I never gave Esper a chance to reclaim his gym. Just because he started over doesn't mean he couldn't get his gym back in ten battles. the original forum was deleted and it was chaos. i didn't know who still was with us and who had gyms/stats/etc. Esper and I did talk about this a while ago. as it stands right now, i will put the gym on hiatus until we can settle down. i wanted to get to this situation sooner, but i had lack of time.

judgement:
i know this will affect Dap not directly involved, but indirectly because Matthew gave up his old gym to him. i'm going to say Esper gets his gym back. Matthew could be the better battler but that doesn't matter. the fact is, i messed up. i'm sorry to do this Matthew, but I hope you understand. if anyone has a problem or comment, send me a PM. i don't want to see anymore arguing about this gym in this thread.

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 03-12-2004 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
first off, this situation is between Esper, Matthew and I... and an agreement will be made.
secondly, i think most of this is my fault because I never gave Esper a chance to reclaim his gym. Just because he started over doesn't mean he couldn't get his gym back in ten battles. the original forum was deleted and it was chaos. i didn't know who still was with us and who had gyms/stats/etc. Esper and I did talk about this a while ago. as it stands right now, i will put the gym on hiatus until we can settle down. i wanted to get to this situation sooner, but i had lack of time.

judgement:
i know this will affect Dap not directly involved, but indirectly because Matthew gave up his old gym to him. i'm going to say Esper gets his gym back. Matthew could be the better battler but that doesn't matter. the fact is, i messed up. i'm sorry to do this Matthew, but I hope you understand. if anyone has a problem or comment, send me a PM. i don't want to see anymore arguing about this gym in this thread.

~Jack~
Hm? So what your saying is that Cereleun goes back to Matthew? Darn i knew this was too good to be true

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~
Old 03-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

well, that would be up to you guys... but it would be more fair if Matthew did get his gym back. then everything would be back to normal and perfect *daydreams of bunnies in a field... so happy*

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 03-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
well, that would be up to you guys... but it would be more fair if Matthew did get his gym back. then everything would be back to normal and perfect *daydreams of bunnies in a field... so happy*

~Jack~
I guess, fairness is better so Matthew can have it back *sighs* that leaves me gymless again, i would love to take on sootopolis but if im going to be kicked out of that when RPG comes back I'd rather not...

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~

Last edited by Raddstealth316; 03-18-2004 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-14-2004, 01:27 AM
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer

uh Jack ur cheating Matthew AND Dap out of the Gym's they want. and giving Esper a gym that he let go by starting over. It's just not fair. there were PLENTY of posts that said we didn't have to start over but not ONE that said we did Now i know of course that I'm just some dude that's only been here 5 or 6 months far from a vet. But I just don't think it's right to cheat Dap and Matthew out of a Gym.*sigh* Just my opinion.

This suit is black not.
Old 03-15-2004, 02:54 AM
Killik Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Killik

Does anybody know if anyone had claimed any of the flying gyms yet? And shouldn't there be a list of gyms and stuff in this thread?
Old 03-15-2004, 05:36 AM
Tristan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Tristan Send a message via AIM to Tristan Send a message via MSN to Tristan Send a message via Yahoo to Tristan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killik
Does anybody know if anyone had claimed any of the flying gyms yet? And shouldn't there be a list of gyms and stuff in this thread?
No, the list is in the "Gyms Positions" thread, not here. Also, all the flying gyms are taken, sorry.
~~"I don't want to be alone anymore..." - Eiko, Final Fantasy IX~~
Old 03-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

Do i need a messenger to be a gym leader?
Old 03-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Tristan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Tristan Send a message via AIM to Tristan Send a message via MSN to Tristan Send a message via Yahoo to Tristan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkele
Do i need a messenger to be a gym leader?
I think you need one. It would be quite hard to battle on the forums all the time x_x
~~"I don't want to be alone anymore..." - Eiko, Final Fantasy IX~~
Old 03-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

I guess I'll take Maikan Gym... Can U post the rules again? I would like to see them... Too lazy to find it and the pages load to slowly... I'm sure I have enough WATER TYPES to have teh gym... I guess Esper can have Saffron back, but the moment he leaves... ITS MINE!!! Either him or Allie. Kay... All I have to say. Dap... take good care of my baby ;)
Old 03-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
I guess I'll take Maikan Gym... Can U post the rules again? I would like to see them... Too lazy to find it and the pages load to slowly... I'm sure I have enough WATER TYPES to have teh gym... I guess Esper can have Saffron back, but the moment he leaves... ITS MINE!!! Either him or Allie. Kay... All I have to say. Dap... take good care of my baby ;)
Yep thanks again, and don't worry I wont let ANYONE walk though the gym

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

(sprite credit to Soara)

~#Raddstealth316#~
Old 03-18-2004, 12:27 AM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Yeah, well...Is the gym going to be tri-owned now? I know many of you may think that I have retired, but I haven't. My computer crash, as most of you guys know, and so did my stats. Thus, I am in the process of getting them back again. Anyway, Jag and I currently co-own the GYM, and I am always online, however, am never asked to battle. Thus, I'm still co-leader, yet, just don't have any requests thus far.
Old 03-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

The choice is up to Lep... I haven't heard anything about Jag being online or at the forunms... so I don't know... up to Lep I guess...
Old 03-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

oh... i thought i read somewhere that you were leaving PE2K forums... maybe that was someone else. well, if you're still here, then the gym is still yours i guess. try to get your stats as soon as you can.
Matthew and i are going to be the bestest of friends after all this

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Closed Thread