Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-12-2004, 06:59 PM
~* Esper *~'s Avatar
~* Esper *~ Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: I forgot
Posts: 490
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Bolt Age: You don't even know what your talking about, so you can stay out of it. Plus, I didn't "come late".

Dapkmnguy: Your right in your statement. But, just like everyone else, you are missing MY point.

I didn't have to start over. I withdrew that. I have my stats. Nobody cares to think of it in MY perspective. I have my stats, and I withdrew my starter. the only reason I did it was because I thought we had to. There was no post saying that if you have your stats you don't have to start over. The situation with Dux, he gave up his Gym. I would NEVER do that.
Plus, how would you feel if this was your problem. If you were in my position what would you say about it. It was a big misunderstanding.
  #32  
Old 03-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Want A Gym!

first off, this situation is between Esper, Matthew and I... and an agreement will be made.
secondly, i think most of this is my fault because I never gave Esper a chance to reclaim his gym. Just because he started over doesn't mean he couldn't get his gym back in ten battles. the original forum was deleted and it was chaos. i didn't know who still was with us and who had gyms/stats/etc. Esper and I did talk about this a while ago. as it stands right now, i will put the gym on hiatus until we can settle down. i wanted to get to this situation sooner, but i had lack of time.

judgement:
i know this will affect Dap not directly involved, but indirectly because Matthew gave up his old gym to him. i'm going to say Esper gets his gym back. Matthew could be the better battler but that doesn't matter. the fact is, i messed up. i'm sorry to do this Matthew, but I hope you understand. if anyone has a problem or comment, send me a PM. i don't want to see anymore arguing about this gym in this thread.

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 03-12-2004 at 08:48 PM.
  #33  
Old 03-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Raddstealth316's Avatar
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,092
Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
first off, this situation is between Esper, Matthew and I... and an agreement will be made.
secondly, i think most of this is my fault because I never gave Esper a chance to reclaim his gym. Just because he started over doesn't mean he couldn't get his gym back in ten battles. the original forum was deleted and it was chaos. i didn't know who still was with us and who had gyms/stats/etc. Esper and I did talk about this a while ago. as it stands right now, i will put the gym on hiatus until we can settle down. i wanted to get to this situation sooner, but i had lack of time.

judgement:
i know this will affect Dap not directly involved, but indirectly because Matthew gave up his old gym to him. i'm going to say Esper gets his gym back. Matthew could be the better battler but that doesn't matter. the fact is, i messed up. i'm sorry to do this Matthew, but I hope you understand. if anyone has a problem or comment, send me a PM. i don't want to see anymore arguing about this gym in this thread.

~Jack~
Hm? So what your saying is that Cereleun goes back to Matthew? Darn i knew this was too good to be true
__________________

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)


~#Raddstealth316#~
  #34  
Old 03-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Want A Gym!

well, that would be up to you guys... but it would be more fair if Matthew did get his gym back. then everything would be back to normal and perfect *daydreams of bunnies in a field... so happy*

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-
  #35  
Old 03-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Raddstealth316's Avatar
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,092
Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
well, that would be up to you guys... but it would be more fair if Matthew did get his gym back. then everything would be back to normal and perfect *daydreams of bunnies in a field... so happy*

~Jack~
I guess, fairness is better so Matthew can have it back *sighs* that leaves me gymless again, i would love to take on sootopolis but if im going to be kicked out of that when RPG comes back I'd rather not...
__________________

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)


~#Raddstealth316#~

Last edited by Raddstealth316; 03-18-2004 at 12:23 AM.
  #36  
Old 03-14-2004, 01:27 AM
JohtoTrainer's Avatar
JohtoTrainer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Augusta County, Virginia
Posts: 2,085
Send a message via AIM to JohtoTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to JohtoTrainer
Default Re: Want A Gym!

uh Jack ur cheating Matthew AND Dap out of the Gym's they want. and giving Esper a gym that he let go by starting over. It's just not fair. there were PLENTY of posts that said we didn't have to start over but not ONE that said we did Now i know of course that I'm just some dude that's only been here 5 or 6 months far from a vet. But I just don't think it's right to cheat Dap and Matthew out of a Gym.*sigh* Just my opinion.
__________________

This suit is black not.
  #37  
Old 03-15-2004, 02:54 AM
Killik's Avatar
Killik Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 321
Send a message via AIM to Killik
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Does anybody know if anyone had claimed any of the flying gyms yet? And shouldn't there be a list of gyms and stuff in this thread?
  #38  
Old 03-15-2004, 05:36 AM
Tristan's Avatar
Tristan Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Right Behind You.
Posts: 152
Send a message via ICQ to Tristan Send a message via AIM to Tristan Send a message via MSN to Tristan Send a message via Yahoo to Tristan
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killik
Does anybody know if anyone had claimed any of the flying gyms yet? And shouldn't there be a list of gyms and stuff in this thread?
No, the list is in the "Gyms Positions" thread, not here. Also, all the flying gyms are taken, sorry.
__________________
~Tristan~
~~"How do you know that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi, Final Fantasy IX~~
~~"To be forgotten is worse than death..." - Freya, Final Fantasy IX~~
~~"I don't want to be alone anymore..." - Eiko, Final Fantasy IX~~
  #39  
Old 03-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Perkele's Avatar
Perkele Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Out there.
Posts: 113
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Do i need a messenger to be a gym leader?
  #40  
Old 03-16-2004, 12:22 AM
Tristan's Avatar
Tristan Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Right Behind You.
Posts: 152
Send a message via ICQ to Tristan Send a message via AIM to Tristan Send a message via MSN to Tristan Send a message via Yahoo to Tristan
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkele
Do i need a messenger to be a gym leader?
I think you need one. It would be quite hard to battle on the forums all the time x_x
__________________
~Tristan~
~~"How do you know that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi, Final Fantasy IX~~
~~"To be forgotten is worse than death..." - Freya, Final Fantasy IX~~
~~"I don't want to be alone anymore..." - Eiko, Final Fantasy IX~~
  #41  
Old 03-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Matthew's Avatar
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Simi Valley
Posts: 5,754
Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew
Default Re: Want A Gym!

I guess I'll take Maikan Gym... Can U post the rules again? I would like to see them... Too lazy to find it and the pages load to slowly... I'm sure I have enough WATER TYPES to have teh gym... I guess Esper can have Saffron back, but the moment he leaves... ITS MINE!!! Either him or Allie. Kay... All I have to say. Dap... take good care of my baby ;)
__________________
  #42  
Old 03-17-2004, 05:24 PM
Raddstealth316's Avatar
Raddstealth316 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,092
Send a message via AIM to Raddstealth316 Send a message via Yahoo to Raddstealth316
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
I guess I'll take Maikan Gym... Can U post the rules again? I would like to see them... Too lazy to find it and the pages load to slowly... I'm sure I have enough WATER TYPES to have teh gym... I guess Esper can have Saffron back, but the moment he leaves... ITS MINE!!! Either him or Allie. Kay... All I have to say. Dap... take good care of my baby ;)
Yep thanks again, and don't worry I wont let ANYONE walk though the gym
__________________

UrPg Co-OfFiCiAl

VPP Slowbro. LV 100 @ 1191.
(sprite credit to Soara)


~#Raddstealth316#~
  #43  
Old 03-18-2004, 12:27 AM
Marill's Avatar
Marill Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Orange Islands
Posts: 1,467
Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill
Default Re: Want A Gym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
I guess I'll take Maikan Gym... Can U post the rules again? I would like to see them... Too lazy to find it and the pages load to slowly... I'm sure I have enough WATER TYPES to have teh gym... I guess Esper can have Saffron back, but the moment he leaves... ITS MINE!!! Either him or Allie. Kay... All I have to say. Dap... take good care of my baby ;)
Yeah, well...Is the gym going to be tri-owned now? I know many of you may think that I have retired, but I haven't. My computer crash, as most of you guys know, and so did my stats. Thus, I am in the process of getting them back again. Anyway, Jag and I currently co-own the GYM, and I am always online, however, am never asked to battle. Thus, I'm still co-leader, yet, just don't have any requests thus far.
  #44  
Old 03-18-2004, 01:31 AM
Matthew's Avatar
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Simi Valley
Posts: 5,754
Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew
Default Re: Want A Gym!

The choice is up to Lep... I haven't heard anything about Jag being online or at the forunms... so I don't know... up to Lep I guess...
__________________
  #45  
Old 03-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Want A Gym!

oh... i thought i read somewhere that you were leaving PE2K forums... maybe that was someone else. well, if you're still here, then the gym is still yours i guess. try to get your stats as soon as you can.
Matthew and i are going to be the bestest of friends after all this

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com