Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 05-11-2006, 06:30 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
-05/10/06-

Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be coming out for the Nintendo Wii in 2007, and Pikachu will be back. E3 has revealed a new video of the game, and it's also now available at the official Super Smash Bros. Website. The video shows Pikachu in action, along with Mario, Link and Kirby. The video also revealed new characters, which include: Meta Knight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, and Solid Snake. You can view the video here: http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html

Nobuo Uematsu Scores Super Smash Bros Brawl Music
Also making big news for this game is the news that Nobuo Uematsu will be scoring the music. Nobuo Uematsu is famous for his work in the Final Fantasy series of games. You can listen to the main theme of Super Smash Bros. Brawl here: http://www.smashbros.com/en/music/index.html

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 05-11-2006 at 02:48 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:45 AM
Espeon Rinage Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Espeon Rinage Send a message via MSN to Espeon Rinage Send a message via Yahoo to Espeon Rinage
Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

This is so cool.

Made By Me :D
Old 05-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

S...S....SOLID SNAKE! I want that game.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I sure hope Pikachu gets some kind of apocalyptical blast like Samus’s (Hyper-powered Thunder attack anyone?) And Pit… damn, what a jump from being a pixilated character on the NES to being a gorgeous three dimensional masterpiece. I don’t know how many young kids know about the game “Kid Icarus” since it’s been so many years but man, never did I think as a young kid that I would see him one day like this. An incredible revelation in nostalgia.

Old 05-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Every Villain Is Lemons Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Every Villain Is Lemons

This game is gonna pwn. Smash rox and so does nintendo.
Old 05-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

The Japanese site also has an area where people can suggest characters to place in the game. No idea if the same will be added to the english side of the site.

Me, I'd be content as long as I see a Golden Sun character, a character from the Tales series, or maybe another random but cool RPG series.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 05-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

SOLID SNAKE!! :D

This game is gonna be friggin' sweet! ...along with Pikachu of course.

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 05-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Pickleboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified Pikachu
SOLID SNAKE!! :D

This game is gonna be friggin' sweet! ...along with Pikachu of course.
I don't know... The Smash series was suppose to be all Nintendo, and adding Solid Snake... I'm thinking they should've just left him out. Oh, and Wario, too. The Smash series already has too many characters from the Mario Series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenaku
Me, I'd be content as long as I see a Golden Sun character, a character from the Tales series, or maybe another random but cool RPG series.
Actually, adding a Golden Sun characer wouldn't be so bad. Maybe putting in only Isaac and Saturos, and Isaac can use Ragnarok or summon Judgement on the others !
As for the the Tales series... I'm assuming you mean Tales of Symphonia, and adding them wouldn't be a bad idea either, maybe putting in Lloyed and/or Genis, and Lord Mithos Yggdrasil (kid and adult form).

Besides those newcomers, are there gonna be anymore? I'm gonna be a hypocryte, but I would like to see Daisy in Smash. Her personality would fit well in the series. People also wanted to see Ridley ( I think that's how you spell it).

What pisses me off is when people suggest to put in Sonic characters. I know they made the exception of Solid Snake (And I have no clue why), but it's Nintendo for a reason...

Last edited by Pickleboy; 05-13-2006 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:45 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy
I don't know... The Smash series was suppose to be all Nintendo, and adding Solid Snake... I'm thinking they should've just left him out. Oh, and Wario, too. The Smash series already has too many characters from the Mario Series.

Actually, adding a Golden Sun characer wouldn't be so bad. Maybe putting in only Isaac and Saturos, and Isaac can use Ragnarok or summon Judgement on the others !
As for the the Tales series... I'm assuming you mean Tales of Symphonia, and adding them wouldn't be a bad idea either, maybe putting in Lloyed and/or Genis, and Lord Mithos Yggdrasil (kid and adult form).

Besides those newcomers, are there gonna be anymore? I'm gonna be a hypocryte, but I would like to see Daisy in Smash. Her personality would fit well in the series. People also wanted to see Ridley ( I think that's how you spell it).

What pisses me off is when people suggest to put in Sonic characters. I know they made the exception of Solid Snake (And I have no clue why), but it's Nintendo for a reason...
Well the game is going to be mostly Nintendo anyways, and maybe just a few non-Nintendo exceptions. I don't think Snake will be the only exception, maybe two or three more is what I'm guessing. They revealed 5 new characters in the video, but chances are, there will be more. Like I said, it's still going to be mostly Nintendo, I don't see the harm by throwing in a few non-Nintendo extras in there.

Makes the game more fun with more characters, as long as they balance the characters properly (not one or few chars that are the strongest). The game gets reptitive with the same characters over and over again, so having more options is a good thing.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
I'm kind of glad they don't throw in Sonic characters either, they're not Nintendo at all. And I'll admit, I was surprised that they're putting Snake in there considering how much he's been mostly a Playstation icon. And since every character has their own item in the game on their behalf (Mario = Mushroom, Link = Life hearts, and so on), I'd like to see the Famas as a usable item on Snake's behalf. Seeing Pikachu pick up a Famas and start blasting at Kirby with it would make me very, very happy in my pants.

Old 05-13-2006, 02:01 AM
EM Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EM

from the video I just watched, this game is gonna be soooo f'ing awesome!

Evloves to Umbreon @ 190

My AwEsOmE XaNgA!
Old 05-13-2006, 02:14 AM
sonickid01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

There'll probably end up with over 40 characters or so. I reckon that Solid Snake, along with several other things such as Nuclear Fart Wario, will make this game an M rated game, so I probably won't be able to buy it. Jeez, it seems awesome. However, I don't like the theme song very much. Also, I don't see how they can design attacks for Solid Snake. "UP+B! Super Grenade!" Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to play this 'til I'm, like, 80.
Originally Posted by aoboco
National Eating Disorders... maybe because of the clam chowder from yesterday?
Old 05-13-2006, 02:44 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
Seeing Pikachu pick up a Famas and start blasting at Kirby with it would make me very, very happy in my pants.
No, make him shoot Jigglypuff or something. I like Kirby. Famas would still be cool though
Old 05-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow

Quote:
Oh, and Wario, too. The Smash series already has too many characters from the Mario Series.
Wario has his own series, and, plus, I'd lay money on many more Pokemon getting in.

Sceptile would pwn in SSBB.

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵï ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Old 05-13-2006, 03:27 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

Ooh, I like the new powers and NINTENDOGS!!!!!!11 Rawr!