Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 05-10-2006, 05:00 PM
king_hansen Offline
New Trainer

Default Some questions about various special episodes...

Last edited by king_hansen; 03-13-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:44 PM
The Shogun Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Some questions about various special episodes...

Here's a question. When Ash gets turned into a Pikachu, the next episode is said to take place four days latter, when he turns back a few seconds in. So what the heck was he doing for those four days. It's quite a plot hole.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Every Villain Is Lemons Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Every Villain Is Lemons

Uhh... I have an old old old Mewtwo Returns video if that counts.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yeah, Mewtwo Returns was released as a seperate kind of 'mini-movie' in late Johto. I've seen it in stores in Australia still, but I dunno if it would be anywhere near you. I'm not sure what happened to Slowking's Day though.

Also, those two Chronicles episodes aired here in Australia with the rest of the Chronicles, so I'm not sure why they're not on the DVD, that's pretty strange...

Shogun - I presume he was playing around with Pikachu the whole time. There are always gaps in between episodes, and we never really know what's going on every day anyway. It would be kind of interesting to know what he did while he was a Pokemon though.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The winter vacation episodes are on there own video. I have both VHS's of "Pikachu's winter vacation" and "Pikachu's winter vacation 2". Last year the merged the two on one DVD, I opted not to get it but it might still be on Amazon.com and of corse you can always look on eBay. The Mewtwo special was put out on both DVD and VHS most everywhere and the DVD even has some extras (I wouldn't know about all of them as I got the VHS before we had a DVD player ).
Old 05-12-2006, 11:12 PM
The Shogun Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
It would be kind of interesting to know what he did while he was a Pokemon though.
I'm mean it's not like you normaly want to know what Ash is doing inbetween episodes. Who wants to the see the exciting chronalces of Ash bathing, changing his underwear (as per his mother's request), taking a nap and eating Brock's overcooked food? But somehow I think being turned into a Pikachu might just change all that. There'd be opportunities for comedy, irony and awkward antics the likes of which Pokemon has never seen. I'm suprized the writers just passed it up.