Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: Red eyes vs blu eyes
Red eyes black dragon 5 33.33%
blue eyes white dragon 10 66.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2004, 05:08 PM
§hadow Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Blue Eyes White Dragon VS RED eyes b. dragon

Who do you think would do more better. im not talking about the card I mean
Like if the monster wer real who do you think would win.M e i think the red eyes would win it looks like it has more speed than the blue eyes
Old 05-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Blue Eyes White Dragon VS RED eyes b. dragon

There's no poll... Anyway R.Eyes looks more fearsome. I choose him. =P
Old 05-01-2004, 07:13 PM
§hadow Offline
Elite Trainer

Sorry about that I forgot the poll. Icant belive I forgot the poll Well anyway I added a poll to this

Last edited by §hadow; 05-01-2004 at 07:18 PM.
Old 05-01-2004, 07:45 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

The Red Eyes might be a bit faster but I don't think it could do much damage to BEWD, I'm sure Blue Eyes would rip Red Eyes apart if he ever got a direct hit.
Old 05-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine

Erm, the card looks meaner so you think it would win? WTH!?

There is absolutly no way of telling. This is pretty much pointless. But now in the show (I'm not basing these facts on the cards though) the card game is set on a game that the ancient Egyptians used to play, and also on the power it had back then so most definietly Blue-Eyes.

It's a fact unless you equip Red eyes with a powerup card like Horn of the Unicorn and left Blue-eyes open to an attack on the field with no power-ups, no traps, or anything. But you didn't say that condition so it would have to be Blue-Eyes.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:02 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu Trainer
In yugioh false bound kindom I mad the red eyes my strongest monster. since the red eyes is my favorite it was even stronger than my 3 blue eyeses I personaly hate the blue eyes white dragon. but what i dont understand is that it is a light typ but it dosent look anything liek a light typ monster exept for the fact it is white. The Blue eyes tooned dragon lookes like a light typ but the blue eyes no way.Im not just talking about how the card looks but also counting yugioh false bound kindom since you dont use cards in that game
How can Blue Eyes Toon Dragon look like a light type and Blue Eyes White Dragon not look like a light type? The only thing different is that Blue Eyes Toon Dragon is smaller and a bit more "crazier" looking. I don't think that's what defines light. Anyway I think BEWD looks like a light type. I actually like BEWD more then REBD so talk to the hand.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:04 PM
§hadow Offline
Elite Trainer

well like pegusus said its a more cudly version of the blue eyes white dragon.

Becides I would picture a whit dragong to look somthign like this.

This dosent look scary or evil like the blue eyes white dragon. But I would picture a white dragon with wings like an angle.

Last edited by §hadow; 05-01-2004 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Raine Offline

@ Pichu Trainer

Picture that dragon screaming in your face blowing fire everywhere. Just add a cold stare now. Does it look so "light" now?

Once again you're judging by looks. That dragon that's helping that human could look as scary as a person made it but that doesn't change it's hart and mind.

As far as Blue-Eyes TD goes it looks like a scary evil child version of Blue-Eyes. It's also pretty Kawaii!

@ X

I'm with ya there X.
Blue-eyes is better, talk to the hand!

EDIT: OH, yeh, and Pichu. In Falsebound kingdom they use levels. If Red-Eyes and Blue-eyes were both at the same level Blue-Eyes would win. Just because your Red-Eyes is stronger on your game doesn't mean that it is more powerful than Blue-Eyes. Your Red-Eyes's level is prolly higher than than Blue-Eyes's (there's no prolly about it, cos it has to be) so that's the only thing that makes it more powerful.

Last edited by Raine; 05-01-2004 at 10:34 PM.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:00 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Why lock this? This poll isn't useless.

We're not fighting or anything. It's called a debate.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:18 AM
Raine Offline

What X said.

@ Pichu

I didn't say that dragon's mouth was open I just said go ahead and picture the dragon doing that.

Yes, exactly what my point in that post I said was. So all you did was proove my point. No matter how the Blue-Eyes looks it's still a light type just because the ppl made it that way (so obviously back in the ancient days it helped ppl out).

No it's not hard to figure out who is stronger. Just use em both and see how they fair in their match. If Blue-Eyes does the most damage and doesn't take as much damage then it's stronger (and vice-versa). The only problem with this is how your opponent may not do the same thing. (so it isn't completly easy but not completly hard either)

But, this is going into the game of "Falsebound kingdom". But you said not the card, you said RL. ^_^

So this makes it impossible. For that reason the thread is pointless. Plus it's obvious according to the card who would win because the Blue-Eyes is obviously stronger (3000 attk, alot of monsters in the game are weeker than that, but then again, some are equal to and above). But this thread isn't completly pointless.

You prooved yourself wrong again...You said Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes are at the same level (or atleast that's the impression you left). The only way a Red-Eyes could be stronger is by level (so you were obviously caught just now). I think you just root for Red-Eyes because he's your fave.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:54 AM
§hadow Offline
Elite Trainer

Like I said please dont post here poitless we each think each other is wrong so pointless no one knows who is right

oh by the way i said if they wer at the same lvl they would go back and forth then again i cheated so if they are not like that on your game and at the same lvl its probobly because i cheted because cheted lvl games people seem weker to me

I dont know why i made this poll I dont even like yu-gi-oh anymore I got out of yu-gi-oh 3 months ago oh well im done posting in this topic this is the last time im talking about yugioh bye bye

Last edited by §hadow; 05-02-2004 at 01:00 AM.
Old 05-02-2004, 01:56 AM
PikaJchu Offline
New Trainer

I like Blue Eyes W. Dragon better then Red eyes B. Dragon. I think it look's nicer and cooler then Red eyes Black dragon. Blue eyes white dragon is one of my favorite dual monsters. So are Shining friendship, Dark Magian Girl and The Magian of Hope.

Thanx Jess, the Almighty Dragon for my avee! ^-^ I love it.

I'm slowly getting a crush on Ash again, tho I have more of a crush on Sonic.
Old 05-03-2004, 02:37 AM
King Kangaskhan Offline
Master Trainer

Blue eyes is better.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:17 PM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via MSN to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to VenusaurTrainer

I think BEWD would win. Because he is more powerful.
Old 05-05-2004, 03:41 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Blue Eyes wins.

power: 3000ATK versus 2400ATK
speed: same, at 2 tributes
fusion: 1 fusion versus 2 fusions
attribute: light (underused) versus dark (overused)
type: same
cool factor: Blue eyes with divine power versus just another dragon...

Yup, Blue Eyes wins. It still makes them both unplayable still...