Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Intro Boards Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-29-2006, 05:33 AM
Jack of Clovers's Avatar
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: the world of fantasy...
Posts: 10,388
Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaquanzaFan
Rocky & Bullwinkle>T&J still.
I will second this.

I can't believe they're going to try scooby doo again.... pfft. The last remake wasn't even good. Classics were much, much better. And Tom and Jerry are fun... but why are they bringing back this classic too? All in all, I don't think these two will last fairly long. Not sure about the third series coming.

~Jack~
__________________
Thanks PE2K for all the memories.

-| Links |-
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Elmo's Heaven!!'s Avatar
Elmo's Heaven!! Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: [insert random pedophile joke here]
Posts: 1,708
Send a message via AIM to Elmo's Heaven!! Send a message via MSN to Elmo's Heaven!!
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Personally, I think Scooby Doo sucks.

~*~*Off-Topic*~*~

"Scooby Dooby Doo
Took a poo
Shaggy thought it was candy
Then he took a bite, he turned all white!
And that was the end of Shaggy"

lol
__________________
I won't be here tomorrow, April 22, 2007.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-29-2006, 04:28 PM
Marill's Avatar
Marill Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Orange Islands
Posts: 1,467
Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Well, is there any possibility CN will take it over and release new episodes on Saturday Nights? I mean, I don't see PKMN and YGO just falling off the face of the earth in two seconds flat. Those are two of the biggest shows that Kids WB have ever had, if not the two biggest.
__________________
"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." - Matthew 5:4

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
Pika57's Avatar
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my happy place.
Posts: 3,731
Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marill
Well, is there any possibility CN will take it over and release new episodes on Saturday Nights? I mean, I don't see PKMN and YGO just falling off the face of the earth in two seconds flat. Those are two of the biggest shows that Kids WB have ever had, if not the two biggest.
The U.S. Yugioh(not GX) dub is almost over, if not already. Amyway, if it isn't done now, it will be finished by the fall. KidsWB never had GX anyway. Pokemon, i wouldn't be suprised if it was picked up by CN, as it is still continually running in Japan.
__________________

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Ricky Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: In my computer!
Posts: 205
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Why are they taking out WB's best shows to replace with horrible shows? Yeah, they aired approximately 1000 episodes of Pokemon but I wish it would live until 2070 or 2190! Maybe, 3079 or 6857! 7864 and 9523 would be great though, even if I can't see it in 2190.... I'll be dead by then.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-30-2006, 07:49 AM
AshMistyMayfan's Avatar
AshMistyMayfan Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Johto
Posts: 3,080
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Breeder
Actually, I think Viewtiful Joe has taken that title.

But, I don't wanna miss Pokemon.*throws a tantrum*
I was watching Sailor Moon Super S, let me show you my reaction:

I WANT MY POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON 9TH SEASON! I WANT IT NOW, NOW, OW, POKEMON! WAAAH!

I promptly am throwing my Serena temper tantrum right now! No May, no Max, no Misty, no Brock, no Ash, no Pikachu, and NO CLOSING SEASON! THat really sucks that when a show like that ends, there's no closure! It took Dallas like over 3 years to bring closure, same with Dynasty! That just ain't right some wannabe network can do this, and I PROBABLY WON"T EVEN GET IT!
__________________
ATeam's elite members. If you are stuck in a dungeon, you better contact the ATeam.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
I was watching Sailor Moon Super S, let me show you my reaction:

I WANT MY POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON, POKEMON 9TH SEASON! I WANT IT NOW, NOW, OW, POKEMON! WAAAH!

I promptly am throwing my Serena temper tantrum right now! No May, no Max, no Misty, no Brock, no Ash, no Pikachu, and NO CLOSING SEASON! THat really sucks that when a show like that ends, there's no closure! It took Dallas like over 3 years to bring closure, same with Dynasty! That just ain't right some wannabe network can do this, and I PROBABLY WON"T EVEN GET IT!
Pokemon isn't ending! As some smart person said 'it's not a matter of if another network picks it up, it's a matter of when'. Pokemon is still getting good ratings, and I'm sure another network will pick it up. There's no way it will just stop being shown.

There definately won't be a closing season because the anime is still going in Japan.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Pokemon Master 101's Avatar
Pokemon Master 101 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Twinleaf Town, Shinou
Posts: 61
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

If us Pokemon fans want Pokemon to stay on Kids WB, well......... we obviously got to do something. But I dont know what?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-01-2006, 07:38 AM
AshMistyMayfan's Avatar
AshMistyMayfan Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Johto
Posts: 3,080
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Pokemon isn't ending! As some smart person said 'it's not a matter of if another network picks it up, it's a matter of when'. Pokemon is still getting good ratings, and I'm sure another network will pick it up. There's no way it will just stop being shown.

There definately won't be a closing season because the anime is still going in Japan.
But how can you show the 9th season if you got no network that will show it? CW won't show it, kids WB axed or something, NBC is not into cartoons, CBS does Nick, ABC does Disney, I don't know on Cartoon Network. ANd if I were to get this TV TOkyo or whatever that does show it, they'd be in season 10, and I never would've seen season 9! IF they try for a 'middle of the season' cartoon replacment idea, as in hiatus or cancel one show and replace with Pokemon, it may not work if a majority of people weren't watching that particular bad cartoon.
__________________
ATeam's elite members. If you are stuck in a dungeon, you better contact the ATeam.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Pika57's Avatar
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In my happy place.
Posts: 3,731
Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
But how can you show the 9th season if you got no network that will show it? CW won't show it, kids WB axed or something, NBC is not into cartoons, CBS does Nick, ABC does Disney, I don't know on Cartoon Network. ANd if I were to get this TV TOkyo or whatever that does show it, they'd be in season 10, and I never would've seen season 9! IF they try for a 'middle of the season' cartoon replacment idea, as in hiatus or cancel one show and replace with Pokemon, it may not work if a majority of people weren't watching that particular bad cartoon.
Going to point out that you obviously don't understand what the CW is.

Cw= WB+Some other company I forgot.
__________________

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-02-2006, 01:35 AM
PokemonElite2000's Avatar
PokemonElite2000 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,147
Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
Going to point out that you obviously don't understand what the CW is.

Cw= WB+Some other company I forgot.
Well if you just read the news article on the first post: "The CW Television Network, which will combine WB and UPN programmings, will begin this fall."

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-02-2006, 04:06 AM
InvertrevnI's Avatar
InvertrevnI Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: 0 Infinate Loop
Posts: 2,667
Send a message via AIM to InvertrevnI Send a message via MSN to InvertrevnI
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

It has to end, it can't live forever. All shows die (except The Simpsons) and have a limited lifespan. If a show cannot introduce new themes, it will die in the first few seasons.

I am very suprised that it has lived this long. Yu-Gi-OH sucked, and deserves its painfull, slow death.
__________________
<ENORMOUS SIG WITH IMAGES MADE IN PAINT THAT LOOK LIKE ASS, CAPS, AN OCCASIONAL ああ, AND LINKS THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT OR WANTS TO CLICK HERE>
URPG
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Sixto's Avatar
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Houston
Posts: 4,656
Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

Man, this is sad. I really thought it would be on the CW, but I guess I was wrong.

As someone stated earlier, it would probably "look" better in Miguzi, since it has gotten kind of dorkier.

Or maybe it CAN be in Toonami...if they make it a Manga!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,489
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

the game super super super super super super super super super super super super super super pwns the movie
everything>pokemon movies>barbie dolls & teletubbies & sesame street
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-03-2006, 05:21 PM
Kiler Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 29
Default Re: Pokemon Won't Be Around on CW!

I'm pissed too, but don't take it out on Kids' WB!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com