Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 05-18-2010, 09:22 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Re: What Are You Playing Right Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSapphire View Post
I'm addicted to SoulSilver and Wii Fit Plus (cos it's funny ^^ not because I'm overweight-which I'm not- I'm very very slim, thankyou very much.)
pics or gtfo
Old 05-21-2010, 12:20 AM
All Hope Is Gone Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to All Hope Is Gone Send a message via Yahoo to All Hope Is Gone

and
(I quick scope)

Vpp URPG
YouTube Channel

War does not determine who is right....only who is left.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:47 AM
were10 Offline
Master Trainer

addicted to this lool
Old 05-24-2010, 01:52 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
ˇCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat

It's time for the Temple of Time. By far the easiest dungeon.

But then it's the City in the Sky dungeon...

*headesks at the impending dooom*

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce

Last edited by Phantom Kat; 05-24-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Master Zorua Offline

and

With my Vaporeon of awesomness!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 10:27 AM
Dartz Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dartz Send a message via MSN to Dartz Send a message via Yahoo to Dartz

Pokemon Heart Gold
Old 06-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

I'm hoping to beat LeafGreen with the team of Blastoise, Primeape, Parasect, Clefable, Muk and Aerodactyl. As for Crash, I've underestimated it. It's pretty fun and difficult at points.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:43 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson

and

http://jeffludwig.com/finalfantasy/
Old 06-02-2010, 07:24 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

I need to get Valkyrie Profile for ds, I've been craving a strategy rpg, so for now, I'm playing:

Been having that game a month after it's release. My friend and I we're wandering at wal-mart bcos pro, plus we gangstas, and then we walked to the ds section, and they had that game for 10 bucks. Which was shocking to us because it hadn't been that long since it's release(at that time) so then we both a copy each(last two). I was never really a fan of Fire Emblem, liked the art a ton, and some pretty cool characters, but never really got into the gameplay, i bought it because, well COME ON, 10 bucks for a decent rated game, MUST(I've gone again to that walmart to see if it's still 10 bucks, that and gamestop, and they have it for 30, so man, it was a real good deal). At the moment a cousin of mine had gotten me Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and i procrastinated so much on that game, because I would be playing pokemon platinum wifi(DAT BATTLIN') and then soon after, some personal things happened and i stopped playing completely, and then after i got over those things, I started playing again, around the time Heart Gold and Soul Sillver came out, so i started playing SS.

I finally finished LoZ ST on friday night, damn last dungeon made you think a lot, and it took a good while because of the steps you had to do n all.

Then i decided to give Fire Emblem a try, and wow...im really enjoying it. It really tests my strategic skills, and what i like is that it actually makes me rage, not in the, DAAAAAAMN -throws ds at the wall-, more like, FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- -tries again, smirking- reminds me of when i would get owned in Ninja Gaiden Black (which i passed in hard mode, fff..regular difficulty is already hard), and another thing i thought was real cool is that when a troop of yours dies, it won't come back, it dies. So i've had to turn it off because of things going the way i hoped they wouldn't.

Overall, fun fun game, still like in chapter 8-9.

I want to pick up Chrono Trigger and Valkyrie Profile. Any other fun rpg's i should pick up this weekend?

(note: I'm more of a handheld guy, grew up playing handhelds, i do enjoy systems, but handhelds <3)

It's fullproof!
Speak to me only with your eyes, It is to you I give this tune.

Last edited by burningzepp08; 06-02-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:38 AM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

Oh how I adore this game...

Old 06-02-2010, 10:01 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningzepp08 View Post
I need to get Valkyrie Profile for ds, I've been craving a strategy rpg, so for now, I'm playing:

Been having that game a month after it's release. My friend and I we're wandering at wal-mart bcos pro, plus we gangstas, and then we walked to the ds section, and they had that game for 10 bucks. Which was shocking to us because it hadn't been that long since it's release(at that time) so then we both a copy each(last two). I was never really a fan of Fire Emblem, liked the art a ton, and some pretty cool characters, but never really got into the gameplay, i bought it because, well COME ON, 10 bucks for a decent rated game, MUST(I've gone again to that walmart to see if it's still 10 bucks, that and gamestop, and they have it for 30, so man, it was a real good deal). At the moment a cousin of mine had gotten me Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, and i procrastinated so much on that game, because I would be playing pokemon platinum wifi(DAT BATTLIN') and then soon after, some personal things happened and i stopped playing completely, and then after i got over those things, I started playing again, around the time Heart Gold and Soul Sillver came out, so i started playing SS.

I finally finished LoZ ST on friday night, damn last dungeon made you think a lot, and it took a good while because of the steps you had to do n all.

Then i decided to give Fire Emblem a try, and wow...im really enjoying it. It really tests my strategic skills, and what i like is that it actually makes me rage, not in the, DAAAAAAMN -throws ds at the wall-, more like, FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- -tries again, smirking- reminds me of when i would get owned in Ninja Gaiden Black (which i passed in hard mode, fff..regular difficulty is already hard), and another thing i thought was real cool is that when a troop of yours dies, it won't come back, it dies. So i've had to turn it off because of things going the way i hoped they wouldn't.

Overall, fun fun game, still like in chapter 8-9.

I want to pick up Chrono Trigger and Valkyrie Profile. Any other fun rpg's i should pick up this weekend?

(note: I'm more of a handheld guy, grew up playing handhelds, i do enjoy systems, but handhelds <3)
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/

Hope that helps.

http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_DS
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/...ameboy_Advance
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket
http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/...mes#The_List_2

You're welcome, bros and gals.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:42 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Thanks broskie.

It's fullproof!
Old 06-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

I'll save spamming the place with pictures and say that I'm playing Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts in that order. My plan is to beat each game in reverse order before I get Birth By Sleep, since it IS the prequel to Kingdom Hearts. I'll be doing them in the right order the year Kingdom Hearts III comes out.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:39 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

I'm about 30 hours in, and it's not only my RPG of the year 2010, but one of the best RPG's I've played this generation. The negative reviews are from people wanting it to be something else instead of enjoying and appreciating it for what it is. Heaven forbid after twelve iterations (and many spin-offs) the series decides to take some actual risks.

If you're reading this and have been tentative as to purchasing FFXIII, it's absolutely worth a full purchase. The PS3 version is the one to get without a second thought (superior in literally every way, as it was intended on being an exclusive), but the 360 version is just fine if you only have a 360. Just play it! =D

Last edited by The Maple Syrup Baptist; 06-05-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:18 AM
burningzepp08 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maple Syrup Baptist View Post

I'm about 30 hours in, and it's not only my RPG of the year 2010, but one of the best RPG's I've played this generation. The negative reviews are from people wanting it to be something else instead of enjoying and appreciating it for what it is. Heaven forbid after twelve iterations (and many spin-offs) the series decides to take some actual risks.

If you're reading this and have been tentative as to purchasing FFXIII, it's absolutely worth a full purchase. The PS3 version is the one to get without a second thought (superior in literally every way, as it was intended on being an exclusive), but the 360 version is just fine if you only have a 360. Just play it! =D
This game looked so beautiful on my 60 inch LED 1080 res tv. I cried a little.
But i also cried a little because, oh why!? WHY did the story line suck beyond belief. If you didn't think Squeenix could make even less sense in FF games, ooooh is there a surprise for those who haven't played FFXIII.

Also, going through the list of Recommended RPG's, the first one i decided to get was Knights In The Nightmare by Atlus. What attracted me was that it was made by Atlus, and as we know, atlus makes long games, so it must be good. I was really really close to buying it on amazon for 60 bucks, pretty rare game. BUT, i didn't, gut feeling. Next day(thursday) my friend asked if i wanted to join him on an adventure(when we look for games lol) and we went to this gamestop around 40 minutes away from home, and guess what!? I found Knights In The Nightmare for 20 bucks :D 19.99 to be exact. SO happy. After i get half done with that game, i will go out and get Glory of Heracles, Sands of Destruction, Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of The Plume and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, another game by atlus, oh boy. :D

It's fullproof!

Last edited by burningzepp08; 06-05-2010 at 05:23 AM.