Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 08-29-2013, 08:58 AM
PokeMark Offline

Default Website Help

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help give me a few pointers on something.

I'm thinking about starting up a website based around comics and manga, with myself on comics, and a friend who's currently in Tokyo. We'll probably start off quite small, focusing on smaller, more independent books to begin with. I have some contacts in that side of industry, and lets face it, indie books deserve more publicity. Not to say we wouldn't cover bigger stuff, but it wouldn't be the thrust of the site.

My problem is, I know approximately nothing about starting a website, and as such have been asking advice from everybody I know. I've done a bit of work for a few sites in the past, but they aren't exactly keen to help any potential competition (for obvious reasons). Someone suggested trying something along the lines of http://website.1and1.com/make-your-own-website as it looks pretty novice-friendly.

Have any of you guys had any experience with them? Or do you have your own site?

Thanks for taking the time to read!