Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven
Default Blood Thurst

Welcome to the REAL world of Pokemon. Pokemon aren't really so cute and cuddily in this world. Pokemon are animals, wild and blood thursty. They have claws and are aggressive. Some are tamable, but only a few. Berries aren't for pokemon, they don't need them. It's a dog eat dog world and it looks like a pack of Poochyena are attacking. You have a small pet shelter with tame pokemon. You have to choose one to be your soulmate and defend your village. Beware. Your character may be killed, eaten, slaughtered, murdered, suffer from severe injuries and have other things happen that aren't fun. Now, are you ready?

---

Your mom is screaming at you to wake up. It's like 3:30 in the morning. You hear a bunch of clawing at some fences and guys out side yelling. You get up, startled. You ignore your mother and look out the window as you see a huge pack of Poochyena clawing and snaring their teeth at the guards with two Growliths. You look at how the guards legs are bloody and the fear in their eyes rattles the bearings of your very soul. You run down stairs and leave to take a look. Your mom slams the door and yells, "GO!" You seem puzzeled, but then again you did ignore your mom. From outside the noise is louder and people screaming scare you. You run to the pound where they are trying to settle down the pokemon who were recently owned or saved from injury and are still recovering. The keeper says she will allow you to borrow a pokemon to fight with, but you don't have any badges or some are disobedient. You try to find one, and here are your choices:

Growlithe

Lairon

Sandslash

Skarmory

Duskull

when all of them have been taken, I'll continue the RP.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:53 AM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Blood Thurst

Sandslash! COME!

Do I put a bio?

Name:Kieran
Uhh.....I don't know what I should put. My name is Kieran.

You versus me? Funny.

Last edited by RaichuGuardian; 04-28-2004 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-28-2004, 12:59 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I'll take Skarmory and my name is Marco.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:16 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'm choosing Lairon

As for the Bio thingy, I see your user name, but if you want to put any other additional info you can, just not yet. I kind of made this as a rush effort to try to get rid of the poochyena, so we don't really see anything cause it's late and we're rushing... anyways, other people can take the others later, or we can take them, whatever happens, happens and I'm continuing it now.

---

I ran over to the cage with thick metal bars and I flinched as I unlocked the steel gate to the Lairon. It was badly injured under it's arm and looked like it might die. It had courage though and limped outside as two other kids rushed in behind me. Frantically choosing, one boy unleashed a Sandslash and another unleashed a Skarmory. It was pure chaos. The Skarmory fluttered and ran as the kid chased it to the poochyena. The Sandslash just sat there and the boy didn't know if he should pick it up or not. He gave it a push with his foot and a needleshot out and stuck his pant let to the metal cage, piercing the metal. He ripped his pant leg from the pin and started looking for another pokemon when the Sandslash jumped out to follow him and looked curiously at him while turning it's head. I had already gotten the slow Lairon close to the poochyena, and they started to attack him. They went straight for his injured underside, when the skarmory chaotically ran through trampling the small menaces as it pecked and clawed them. Blood started flying and the steel on skarmory turned dark red. Lairon was also hit, but then ignored by skarmory because he was so thick the bird must have thought it was a rock. The Poochyena were dying off, but more kept coming and in the shadows you could see the outline of even larger poochyenas. The only differences were that they were Mightyenas. They howled upward and started in a mad dash as drool flew. One jumped and must have gone 20 feet in the air. It landed right on the struggling skarmory and broke something because there was a large snapping noise as the poor bird shrieked. The Mightyena ripped away at the bird pulling it's limbs of and light steel feathers blew around a bloody pile of down and bones. the smaller poochyenas finished it off as some murkrows started hovering overhead waiting for scraps to eat. But now the Mightyena had their sights on something else, the wounded Lairon. They started charging insanely towards it, but then like a missle, a pin whizzed through the air the size of a pencil and threw the mightyena 12 feet and skidded to a stop. It was either dead or knocked out, but there were many more. The Sandslash went into a mad rage as it started firing it's quills at people and pokemon, not knowing who he was fighting for or against. He shot one of the guards and a growlithe while piercing the necks of several leftover poochyenas. The terror was over, except for the casualties of the fight in which a few pokemon were killed and several people were injured. The main thing though wasn't the poochyena, but the reason why they had come. I wondered why so many would come all this way to fight...

Later, the lairon died of an infection from it's cut and and the Sandslash was still a little bit jumpy, but the only problem was that he didn't have enough badges yet. We had to set out to get more badges, but with all these monsters out there my mom personally grounded me just to keep me from going on the route to the next city...

(Sorry about killing Skarmory, but you haven't started training yet anyways)
Old 04-28-2004, 12:21 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

I'll take Growlithe, since I seem to have to choose between two mons anyway. Arcanine is my favorite, since Grow evolves into K9, I guess I'll take him. Accepted?
Old 04-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
I'll take Growlithe, since I seem to have to choose between two mons anyway. Arcanine is my favorite, since Grow evolves into K9, I guess I'll take him. Accepted?
Accepted, accept you have to trade Marco his Duskull when ever because his Skarmory died first and he gets first choice. I also am going to write a short summary of what happened afterwards, and now we can start adventuring around and fighting. Where we live is unknown so you can just make up your own paths. Just make sure that nothing light happens. If you run into a wild Aggron, I wouldn't expect to make it out alive at least without some serious scars. I also have to warn about fire and poison pokemon because they can easily kill you if they are hot or excreting gasses. Just keep that in mind so you don't accidentally try to pet a slugma. You wouldn't want to have a hand burn off from the lava now would you? Also if you find a bike, you have to steal it, pay for it, or find a junk rusty one. Don't expect some guy to just palm off a bike for free. You might be able to convince a kid to give you some rollerblades though. Just try to keep it real. Whoever wants to post what happens next is free to do so. Good luck and don't get yourself killed.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:25 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I ran and ran as fast as my could through the concrete jungle of Goldenrod city. Hundreds, layed dead in a puddle blood, some were still alive but in serious pain. "Oh, no it's happening again!" Marco screamed. He couldn't help think about his mother. She told him to run as fast as he could away from here with all his pokemon including her's. That became a total of six but somehow he never got the chance to ask her the code to her box.The only pokemon he had was his faithful Skarmory. She stayed in the house with a trio of unruly Dusclop's. His poor mother was probably suffering from madness. "Didn't pokemon used to be our friends?!" Marco cried. But he had no time to cry or show any emotion of any kind. It was a wild goose chase with Marco and a flock of Combusken. And this time Combusken was the deep fried-bird. Marco was entering in the park hoping the Combusken's would lose track of him. It worked but not to his liking. When he entered Goldenrod park he had two choices. He could jump the fence and climb the biggest tree he could find or he could dwadle in the tall grass. Marco chose the tall grass and it was the wrong choice. When he entered the tall grass he was safe but it was a stupid move. The Combusken searched and searched but he was no-where in sight. Combusken: "Com com busken!" TRANSLATION: Let's burn the grass! That'll keep him out of hiding!" The Combusken's steped out of the grass and blew they're embers. The smoking flames began to get closer and Marco could already feel the intense heat and smell the smoke surronding him. It became hot enough that Marco was drenched in sweat. "Oh, my god i'm gonna die!" Marco cried. He still had Skarmory but it might perish in the flames. He had no other choice. "He raised a pokeball a threw it in the air with all his might. It crashed down at super-high speeds releasing a white, then orangish-red light. The ball returned to Marco's hand like a boomerang and seconds after that a magnifecient bird stood before him. Yellow eyes like cat's eye's, Magnifecent silver, and red wings and a a silver body with a stare that's says: "Don't mess with Skarr." That was it's name Skarr because it had a cut on the bottom of his left eye. The flames made it's body gleam and sparkle but he couldn't dwell on that. He hopped on Skarr. "Fly Skarr!" Marco said. Skarr released a high-pitched wail and took off. "That was close..." Marco said in relief.
Old 04-29-2004, 12:04 AM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kieran took the Sandslash. It was the only thing left for him. He had seen his mother almost die, and other Pokemon REALLY die. He ran over to the Ira stone, where he would rest. But he was wrong.

"ISISISIISISIIIIS" hissed something behind the stone.
Kieran heard others.SEVIPER! They had heard him. He was in trouble. Big trouble.
7 Seviper came to his side of the rock, mouths open, ready to feast. "First, poison, then, eaten. Well that was a plesant way to die." He thought sarcastically.

One Seviper dived at him, but he dodged it, and it hit a rock. But the other 6 moved ever closer.

"GO SANDSLASH!" Kieran screamed.
The Sandslash emerged from the Pokeball. It looked at Kieran, confused.
"Slash, slash?" TRANSLATION: "You want me to follow you? Pfft."
"SANDSLASH, PLEASE!" Kieran cried.
"Slash..." TRANSLATION:"Whatever."
All of the Sevipers crawled up to his leg and opened their mouth's.
"NOOO!" Kieran screamed.
Cruely, not for Kieran, Sandslash poked all the Sevipers in the eye with his claws. The Sevipers fled, but not before poisoning Kieran with a Toxic attack.
"Sandslash...thank you......." Kieran said weakly.
"Slash Sandslash sand" TRANSLATION:"Don't get used to it, idiot"

Kieran weakly made his way to the Pokemon Center in Ira. He got an antidote. He had to protect himself.

"RARRARE!"

4 Shelgon just busted into the PokeCenter. How would Kieran live?

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:05 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

OOC: I really have no idea where to start, since you never gave me a specific place to start. Guess I'll just cook this up.

--
IC:

Bolt clicked the button on Growlithe's Pokeball, and an orange, striped dog Pokemon popped out. The dog growled softly, and lied in Bolt's hands. Bolt could feel the fire Pokemon's heat, although it didn't burn him.

Growlithe: Growwww groww!

Bolt: What? Um...

Growlithe sniffed, and dashed out of the house. Bolt hurried out of the door to catch up with Growlithe, which seemed to be acting weird. Growlithe stopped at a tree. Bolt looked at the tree. The tree seemed normal...or not? It was shaking...wriggling...

The tree turned around, and revealed a sneering face. Bolt recognized this tree as a Sudowood. It was known to camouflage among other trees and sneak up on wandering trainers. This one was much better than the ones Bolt had seen.

Sudowoodo hopped up, and was about to land on Growlithe to deliver a bone shattering "Brick Break".

Bolt: Look out Growlithe! Dodge that attack with Agility!

Growlithe, without hesistation, darted around like flashes of lightning, confusing Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo fell on the ground, injured.

Bolt: Good job, Growlithe! Now, blow it up with a Flame Wheel!

Growlithe opened its mouth, and an flame shaped like a spinning wheel slammed right on Sudowoodo. Sudowoodo's legs were in blood red colour, as the heat had burned it badly. Sudowoodo could not move, and the heat was unbearable.

Bolt: Growlithe! Destroy it with a Bite!

Growlithe sneered, and pounced on Sudowoodo. Suddenly, Sudowoodo's arms thrusted onto Growlithe, tossing it on a tree.

Bolt: Wah---?

Growlithe's leg was badly bruised, and it would not be able to use its speedy attacks. Growlithe was greatly angered. Its fur was standing up, and its eyes revealed an aggressive look.

Bolt: ...

Growlithe, without listening to any command, released a huge blast of flames. The flames spreaded all over Sudowoodo, and the rock seemed to have...died.

Bolt: Growlithe...Return.

Bolt shook his head, and called Growlithe back into its Pokeball. Bolt sat on a rock, looking at the corpse of Sudowoodo which was badly charred.

Bolt: May your soul safely reach the Pokemon Tower...
Old 05-03-2004, 01:08 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I was stuck in my house while the other kids had started training already. I was disgusted by it, but the other kids said that I was lucky to be me. "I didn't have to worry about dying.", or "I wish I was you..." were things they said. I sneered at it because life was boring. I was grounded with a sick Lairon, although he was getting better. My mom made us some lemonade and the Lairon started to act less hostile towards me as I nursed it back to health. I thought about the horrible images of the police officers being clawed at and the poor Skarmory that was brutally murdered. I rubbed the lairons head and it gave a satisfying grunt as it layed down to take a nap. I layed down on my bed and thought about life would be like when my Lairon was healthier and what nickname I could give it. I fell asleep and had a good rest...

**BAM!!**

Our whole house shook as it was being bombarded with rocks that were floating in midair! I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. A humongous swarm of flying rocks blocked the sky and were charging themselves like a kamakazie into our house and others around it. I was alone up in my room and could hear yelling. I had to find out what was wrong. Pokemon were coming to our town that usually hadn't been. The pokemon that were flying looked like moons and suns spinning around. They started to retreat, but I knew that I had to find the source. I acted quickly and got to the back of my room. I looked at the window and ran with my eyes closed and my shoulder out. I bursted through the glass and grabbed onto a flying orange sun shaped pokemon. It dropped a stone it was holding in front of my house as it tried to rub me off. It rammed into trees and even other pokemon like it as it flew. Then it started hovering forward faster and faster. I was getting away from my house and I could see far below my lairon running after, huffing and puffing, but still weak. I knew it would die if it went out to get me, but it was too late, I was too far. I looked forward and we started going towards a cave. The pokemon screemed into the cave and started going insanely fast as they went threw the pitch dark tunnels. I had no clue where I was or where I was going, but I was scared. I started to slip and then I flew off. I went straight up, or so I thought, I had lost all sense of direction. I fell for what seemed forever until I splashed into a flowing spring of water. I was rushed down waterfall after waterfal going deeper and deeper down. I thought I was going to die... I finally fell onto hard ground where I was hurt badly. I couldn't feel my body and I heard roars and screams of dragons and bats... I then floated away into a sleep...