Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 03-14-2006, 02:35 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default PE2K Card Game AKA Lol-i-oh!

Yep, it's back folks. I'll edit this post to be more detailed later.

Basically, it's a card game the vets came up with, featuring cards based on PE2K Members/Events.

It plays similarly to Duel MONSTERS, but not 100%. If anyone remembers the exact system, post it, PLEASE.
Each set is exactly 30 cards, and starter decks are 30 cards.

So, I figured we could actually start an expansion, maybe make this playable somehow. *shrugs*

NOTE: If you want to be in the starter decks, make sure your card fits the deck theme.

Hero Deck Theme - Swarming, overwhelming
Villian Deck Theme - Using abilites and spells to win

Here's what I had in mind......

Set I - Birth

Starter Deck - Heroes
Starter Deck - Villians

Set II - WAR
- Cards based on Season 1

Set III - Foundation
- Based on some members.....

No other ideas yet, post away!

Card Format:

CREATURES

Name:
Cost: (don't do this unless you remember the game system)
Alignment: Hero/Dark/Netrual
Type: Like Pokémon, but we've got a LOT more... offical list to come....
Attack Power:
Defense Power:
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text:

ABILITIES (works like Pokémon Powers from the TCG, can be applied as the card says....

Name:
Cost: (if any)
Effect:

SPELLS (work like Traps from Duel Monsters)

Name:
Cost:
Effect:

Here are some cool ones....

King of Paranoria
Cost: 2
Alignment: Hero
Type: Creature
Attack: 500
Defense: 2000
When this card is played, special summon one card with 'Harry Kim' unit from your deck,hand, or graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard, special summon it back onto the field in one turn.
Starter Deck - Hero
Made by PF

Paperfairy, Master of Sarcasm
Cost: 4
Alignment: Dark
Type: Rebel
Attack: ?
Defense: ?
Whenever this card engages in battle, it's attack and defense equal that of the opposing card.
Starter Deck - Villain
Made by HKim

Name: Neo Pikachu, Angel of War
Cost: 7
Type: Trainer
Attack: 3000
Defense: 2200
When you play this card, you may search your deck for any card with the word "War" in it. Shuffle your deck and place the card in your hand.
Starter Deck - Villian
Made by HKim

Name: Pidgeot79
Cost: 3
Alignment: Villian
Attack Power: 1500
Defense Power: 1200
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: When this card is placed onto the field, a card with a Hero alignment cannot attack it for 1 turn afterward.
Set III - Foundation
Made by PF

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3

Last edited by paperfairy; 03-14-2006 at 03:04 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:55 AM
paperfairy Offline

Default Re: PE2K Card Game AKA Lol-i-oh!

Post reserved for space.

Old 03-14-2006, 03:00 AM
paperfairy Offline

Heh, Pidge asked me to....

Name: Pidgeot79
Alignment: Villian
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: When this card is placed onto the field, a card with a Hero alignment cannot attack it for 1 turn afterward.
Starter Deck Villian

Old 03-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

erm can we like post suggestions here and crap? cause' from the post u made u didn't specify anything much =P
Old 03-14-2006, 02:55 PM
gun6 Offline

Send a message via AIM to gun6

I asked him on YIM before he went to bed, and he said that we could make cards, but I don't know about anything else...

Old 03-14-2006, 07:32 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

OOH! Do Me!

Name: Pika57
Cost: 1
Alignment: Neutral
Type: TMI Captain
Attack Power: 200
Defense Power: 100
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: When this card is removed from the field(I dunno the exact rules, someone get them, Me wantz to playz!), your opponent cannot tap one (word that means field thing) in their next turn.
I dunno?

Yeah that sucks, i know...

But if someone would get the rules I'd be glad to help expand on it.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:11 PM
gun6 Offline

Send a message via AIM to gun6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
OOH! Do Me!

Name: Pika57
Type: TMI Captain
Attack Power: 200
Defense Power: 100
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: When this card is removed from the field(I dunno the exact rules, someone get them, Me wantz to playz!), your opponent cannot tap one (word that means field thing) in their next turn.
I dunno?

Yeah that sucks, i know...

But if someone would get the rules I'd be glad to help expand on it.
Sigged. Also, he can't do you if you've done yourself.
Here are a few of my ideas... I hope that I got the format and effects down correctly. I also think that hand/deck destruction should be in the hero deck, because those allow the enemy less opportunities, allowing you to effectively swarm them most of the time.

--==These are all my cards==--
CREATURE
Gun6, Spriting Desciple
Type: Spriter
Attack: 0
Defense: 2500
When this card is destroyed, you may summon any Spriter-type card with less than 1500 DEF face-up on the field in attack position.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Generic Spriter
Attack: 1500
Defense: 0
Any time during this card's owner's main phase (after this card has been on the field for a turn), you may send this card to the graveyard to summon a card that has a cost of two without paying the cost.
Starter Deck - Hero

SPELL
General Spriter's Showcase
Effect: Each player can summon as many Creature cards from their hand by paying 500 LP per card played.
Starter Deck - Hero

CONTINUOUS SPELL
Request Thread
Effect: During either duelists' main phase, they may pay 1000 LP to draw a card from the top of his or her deck, or search their graveyard for a card and add it to their hand.
Starter Deck - Hero

SPELL
Gym Challenge
Effect: This card can only be activated when an opponent's monster attacks one of your monsters. Flip a coin. If it is heads, the attacker is destroyed. If it is tails, you take 1000 LP damage and the damage phase continues as normal.
Starter Deck - Villain

SPELL
Jigglypuff's Song
Effect: When this card is activated, your opponent skips his or her next draw phase and battle phase, and gains 500 LP for each card in their hand.
Starter Deck - Hero

ABILITY
Spriter's Eye
Effect: You may look at either one card in your opponent's hand, the top card on your opponent's deck, or the top card on your deck every time there is an increase or decrease in either players' LP.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Gun6's Jigglypuff
Attack: 1200
Defense: 1200
If this card is in face-down defense position on your side of the field and is targeted by an opponent's monster, destroy the attacking monster and this card.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Gun6's Jigglypuff #1
Attack: 800
Defense: 800
If there are any "Gun6, Spriting Desciple"s on the field, this card's attack and defense increase by 1000. This card's name is treated as Gun6's Jigglypuff.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Gun6's Jigglypuff #2
Attack: 1000
Defense: 1000
Increase the attack and defense of all "Gun6's Jigglypuff"s in play (including this card) by 500 for each "Gun6's Jigglypuff". This card's name is treated as Gun6's Jigglypuff.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Gun6's Jigglypuff #3
Defense: 500
If there are any "Gun6, Spriting Desciple"s on the field when this card is summoned, you may summon one "Gun6's Jigglypuff" on the field for each "Gun6, Spriting Desciple" (Up to two "Gun6's Jigglypuff"s maximum). This card's name is treated as Gun6's Jigglypuff.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Gun6's Jigglypuff Trio
Cost: 0
Attack: 3000
Defense: 3000
You may only summon this card by discarding three "Gun6's Jigglypuff"s on your side of the field. This card is not effected by any Spell cards.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Pokemon Doll
When this card is destroyed, you may summon any Creature-type monster onto your side of the field in any position that you choose. That card cannot attack for that turn.
Starter Deck - ????
-----------------------------

--==RocketMeowth requested these==--
CREATURE
Rocket Meowth
Defense: 500
When this card is summoned, you may choose one creature in your hand, or on the field, and add that creature's base attack and defense to this card's. This card cannot attack for this turn.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Rocket Meowth's Meowth
Attack: 250
Defense: 250
When there is a "Rocket Meowth" on your side of the field, you may take "Rocket Meowth"'s attack and defense bonus, and add half of that to this card's attack and defense.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Rocket Meowth's Persian
Attack: 1400
Defense: 1200
When there is a "Rocket Meowth" on your side of the field, you may increase the attack and defense of all cards with "Rocket Meowth" in their names by 800.
Starter Deck - Hero

CREATURE
Rocket Meowth Plushie
Cost: 0
You may special summon this card in face-up defense position from your hand anytime during your Main Phase. This card's name is treated as Rocket Meowth.
Starter Deck - Hero
----------------------------------

Feel free to change the sets/decks that these cards are in... I don't want somebody else's idea to get pushed out of where they want it to be (like in the Hero Starter Deck)

Last edited by gun6; 03-17-2006 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun6
Sigged.

Also, he can't do you if you've done yourself.
Sigged

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 03-15-2006, 07:47 PM
BoboPatch Offline
New Trainer

Talking Re: PE2K Card Game AKA Lol-i-oh!

I'd really like to kow the rules. It sounds cool. And what is neutral? Does it meen both sides. I just really want to be a card.

What, he used Yawn

(Note:BoboPatch is not related to monkies. He dosen't share the same code you humans do. Thank you )

I'm part Wiener Dog
Old 03-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Name: Vex, Heart of Frost
Cost: Dunno, whatever seems appropriate
Type: Writer
Attack Power: 2100
Effect: If you have both a creature with 'Vex' in its name and a creature with 'Delibird' in its name in play at the same time, you are considered to have 1000 more LP. If when one of these cards is removed from play you lose 1000 LP. If this causes you to reach 0 LP, tough luck.
Flavour Text: Ex-Frost fanatic, now working with Team Trainer. Also cameraman for Channel Delibird, the popular TV channel.
Starter Deck: Heroes

Name: Delibird, TV Megalomaniac
Cost: Dunno, whatever seems appropriate
Defense Power: 1000
Effect: If you have both a creature with 'Vex' in its name and a creature with 'Delibird' in its name in play at the same time, you are considered to have 1000 more LP. If when one of these cards is removed from play you lose 1000 LP. If this causes you to reach 0 LP, tough luck.
Flavour Text: Crazy penguin sidekick/master of Vex, and director/host/manager of everything on Channel Delibird, the popular TV channel.
Starter Deck: Heroes

SPELL
Name: Channel Delibird: Re-runs
Effect: The cost of this card is reduced to 1 if a creature named Delibird is in play. Search your graveyard for any card and add it to your hand.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 03-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Ohh, I like this. :]

Name: Megumi, Deep Sea Leviathan
Attack: 1200
Defense: 2400
Effect: When a creature attacking this card has its Attack lower than Megumi's Defense, the target creature loses 200 points of its initial Attack power
Starter Deck: Villain
Old 03-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Name: rust, Leader of Team Aqua
Alignment: Evil
Type: Water/Cyborg
Attack Power: 3000
Defense Power: 700
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: Search deck for all 'Team Aqua Grunt' cards and Special Summon them to the field.

Name: Team Aqua Grunt
Alignment: Evil
Type: Water
Attack Power: 700
Defense Power: 2100
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: Increase all 'rust, Leader of Team Aqua' cards DEF by 500.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:59 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

Cool, I'm up for it. I've got tons of ideas for cards, but I'll start with three.

Name:UndeadUmbreon, warrior of the past
Alignment:Dark
Type: Zombie
Attack Power:1800
Defense Power:0000
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the mon that destroyed this card's attack and defense power is decreased by 200 for each turn this card is in the graveyard

Name:ChaoBreeder, warrior of the future
Cost:6
Type: Chao
Attack Power:2250
Defense Power:1000
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: This card can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing one "UndeadUmbreon." When this card is destroyed Special Summon one "Chao Egg Token(Chao/Atk:0000/Def:1000/Effect:In 2 turns transforms into UndeadUmbreon)" in face-up defense mode.

Name:NastyPlasty, Warrior of the Future
Cost:9
Type:Plastic
Attack Power:3000
Defense Power:1500
Effect (if any)/Flavor Text: This card can only be special summoned by sacrificing one "Chaobreeder, warrior of the present" from the field. When this card is summoned you may draw 3 cards.

How are these three?
Old 03-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Name: Jet, Water Paladin LV 1
Attack: 700
Defense: 700

This card cannot be destroyed through battle as long you have at least 1 or more than card in your hand. After you draw a card during your next draw phase, you may offer this face-up card as a tribute to Special Summon 1 "Jet, Water Paladin LV 3" from your deck or hand (shuffle your deck afterwards if from the deck).

Name: Jet, Water Paladin LV 3
Attack: 1400
Defense: 1400

This card cannot be destroyed through battle if you have equal or more life than your opponent. After you draw a card during your next draw phase, you may offer this face-up card as a tribute to Special Summon 1 "Jet, Water Paladin LV 5" from your deck or hand (shuffle your deck afterwards if from the deck).

Name: Jet, Water Paladin LV 5
Cost: 5
Attack: 2100
Defense: 2100

This card cannot be destroyed through battle as long as you have at least 7 cards in your graveyard. After you draw a card during your next draw phase, you may offer this card as a tribute to Special Summon 1 "Jet, Water Paladin LV 7" from your deck or hand (shuffle your deck afterwards if from the deck).

Name: Jet, Water Paladin LV 7
Cost: 7
Attack: 2800
Defense: 2800

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Jet, Water Paladin LV 5". This card cannot be destroyed as long as you have equal or less life than your opponents. Control of this card cannot switch. After you draw a card during your next draw phase, you may offer this card as a tribute to Special Summon 1 "Jet, Water Paladin LV 9" from your deck or hand (shuffle your deck afterwards if from the deck).

Name: Jet, Water Paladin LV 9
Cost: 9
Attack: 3500
Defense: 3500

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Jet, Water Paladin LV 7". This card cannot be destroyed by effects of other cards. Control of this card cannot switch. Increase the Attack and Defense of this card by 1000 if this is the only card on your side of the field, an additional 1000 if you have no cards in your hand, and an additional 1000 if you have 5 or less cards in your deck.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:56 AM
BoboPatch Offline
New Trainer

Talking Re: PE2K Card Game AKA Lol-i-oh!

Name:Moema
Cost:1
Alignment:Hero/Evil
Type:Creature/Fairy
Attack:50
Defence:50

A weak creature at first, but is very helpful to protect your points. It's low attack and defence meen it's not very strong. If you summon "Spirit of the Moemas" with a Moema on the field, it will be come "Moema Valor Fighter" or "Moema Shadow Fighter" depending on alignment.

Spell

Name: Spirit of Moemas
Cost:2
Effect: Makes a "Moema" into a "Moema Valor Fighter" or"Moema Shadow Fighter" depending on alignment.

Is this good?

What, he used Yawn

(Note:BoboPatch is not related to monkies. He dosen't share the same code you humans do. Thank you )

I'm part Wiener Dog