Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro
Default Re: The Unofficial PMD2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptile View Post
Well yes, but you would have to go through the dungeon again.
That's exceedingly annoying.

Mt. Travail is sooooo hard. I had to take all my Reviver Seeds, Oran Berries, Apples/Big Apples/etc., and Max Elixers to get through it. That's what I do for the dungeons I have problems with. I ended up using 2 or 3 Oran Berries (damn Shedinja), 0 Apples, 0 Max Elixers and 1 Reviver Seeds. XD
Old 05-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Sceptile Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodown View Post
That's exceedingly annoying.

Mt. Travail is sooooo hard. I had to take all my Reviver Seeds, Oran Berries, Apples/Big Apples/etc., and Max Elixers to get through it. That's what I do for the dungeons I have problems with. I ended up using 2 or 3 Oran Berries (damn Shedinja), 0 Apples, 0 Max Elixers and 1 Reviver Seeds. XD
You got lucky, I used three Reviver Seeds. ;_;
For Shedinja, I used Geo Pebbles. That's the only time they're useful anyway. :/

I don't understand how people get to such high levels before they can evolve starters, i'm level 46 and I can evolve. *sigh*

Also, does anyone know where I can get the following:
Friend Bow
Dawn Stone
TM Dig
And a place with LOTS of Orange Gummis so I can evolve Riolu? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Sceptile; 05-04-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 01:41 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Quote:
For Shedinja, I used Geo Pebbles. That's the only time they're useful anyway. :/

I don't understand how people get to such high levels before they can evolve starters, i'm level 46 and I can evolve. *sigh*

Friend Bow
Dawn Stone
TM Dig
And a place with LOTS of Orange Gummis so I can evolve Riolu? Thanks in advance.
I always thought I was kinda lucky. :p

Anyway, now I'm stuck on Palkia. ;-; It's Water Pulse, Dragonbreath and Spacial Rend are no fun at all. :p I haven't seen its fourth move, but still...
Old 05-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Sceptile Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodown View Post
I always thought I was kinda lucky. :p

Anyway, now I'm stuck on Palkia. ;-; It's Water Pulse, Dragonbreath and Spacial Rend are no fun at all. :p I haven't seen its fourth move, but still...
Who are your starters? I hated Palkia, too. >.>

And watch out for Ancientpower, if it gets the boost your dead. :p
Old 05-04-2008, 02:15 AM
Mileron Offline

Just finished the Amp Plains area.
Trying to do some intermediate missions to clear out the log and maybe get closer to whatever-rank-is-after-Diamond.
Also hoping to finish up recruiting up to Amp Plains... Finally got Flaaffy... Still need Whiscash, Electrike, and a couple more I don't remember off the top of my head.
(Four trips through Far Amp Plains before (the boss) and over a dozen Electrikes with no recruitment! grr.)

Minutely annoyed with the whole "one egg at a time" thing - had seven missions that would have resulted in an egg but got tired of doing them one every day - because I'd get more in the job lists!

Team is Meowth, Piplup, and Paras. I might be slightly overlevelled - level 38 at chapter 11 - but I don't care.

Is there a limit to the number of Poke you can recruit? I had 4 Lotad, and let one go, and the game said "you can no longer recruit any more of that Poke if you release them." And I don't want to break a "good" poke.
Old 05-04-2008, 05:58 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:

Friend Bow
Dawn Stone
TM Dig
Dawn Stone: Kecleon Dungeon sells it...but it's random though.
Happy Outlook, Mt. Mistral, Shimmer HIll, Lost Wilderness. The Kecleon Shop/Items are RANDOM, but always bring at least 10,000 Poke. All evolution items are 1000 Poke.

Friend Bow:
Dark Crater/Marine Resort/Mt. Mistral/Zero Isle East Shop, Zero Isle North 60/72F shop. I'm not sure if it's in an enclosed area where you need a key so make a mental note to obtain a key. The Kecleon shop on Treasure sells it for 8000 Poke.

Marine Resort for Gummis, but orange is random.
Mt. Bristle/Waterfall Cave/Apple Woods/Craggyoast/Mt Horn/Foggy Forest/Steam Cave/Amp Plains, etc. All you can do is explore a dungeon.

The quickest way to obtain the items: Have your lead Pokemon wear Xray specs, you'll find the item a lot easier/and other items.

Poster, I went through this problem also. Here is what you have to do:

After you save the region, you graduate from the guild in taking on 'the big bad thing out in Mystifying Forest. Mystifying is 14 floors. Recommend your Pokemon is level 50 plus. Don't be afraid to take up rescue jobs for good practice/money/extra items. It's also important you raise your rank so you have more storage room at Kangaskhan's shop. After you graduate, your item bag can hold 48 items...the highest number.

Do a job, and talk to Mr. Mime at Kecleon. You have to go to Blizzard island to save Scizor. 20 floors.
You'll be transported to Crevice cave, 15 floors, have to fight the Froslass to free Scizor
Do a job, next day, talk to Sunflora and she tells you about Surround Sea (each of these will AUTOMATICALLY appear on your map)

Go 20 floors at Surround (have electric/grass type with you), get the Manaphy egg on 20th floor. Give Manaphy 2 blue gummis after it hatches (you can press the B button to speed up the dialogue scenes.) Manaphy then falls ill.

You gain access to Miracle Sea, 18 floors, battle the Gyrados, get the medicine from Phione. Manaphy leaves you briefly.

Do 3 jobs, encounter Team Charm at the guild. You gain access to Aegis cave.
Battle Unowns...spell the words when they turn into stones: R O C K, I C E and S T E E L, it is the only way to gain/fight the 3 regis and then Regigigas. Team Charm backs you up, but it's best your team is high leveled...possibly around the 60s and have a move like Discharge/Silver Wind/Blizzard for chamber hits. Concealed Ruins is NOT NECESSARY to go to.

Do 2 jobs, Cresilla appears in a dream (it's really Darkrai so don't be fooled) and tells you about world destruction. Azurill is in the guild having bad dreams. You then have to go to Mt. Travail to get Drowzee (the one you arrested), 19 floors. Drowzee returns.

You have to go into Azurill's dream (You cannot recruit any Pokemon), 17 floors, and I'm very sure it's just you/your partner)

When you go to the beach to talk to Lapras, Palkia will encounter you, take you to Sky Rift. 21 floors.

Talk to Cresilla about Dark Crater, and like the Temporal Tower, it'll be you/partner + Cresilla will help you out. Cresilla is easily recruitable AFTER you take care of Darkrai. Beware of Darkrai's 'nightmare' and Night Shade...it's a 53 point hit since it's leveled 53. After the battle, you can recruit Cresilla easily.

Do a job (do 3 actually for it'll take 3 days) and Manaphy reunites with you on the beach. Do another 3 jobs and Manaphy tells you about Marine Resort. Go to Marine Resort, 19 floors.

Then, YOU MUST go back to Temporal Tower to recruit Dialga and go back to the Sky Rift to recruit Palkia. I'm fairly certain and if you have the confidence, you can go back BEFORE all the post dungeons. Dialga WILL JOIN YOU ONLY if your lead Pokemon delivers the crucial hit, do not let the partner do it or you may have to start over from the Hidden Land. Same goes with Palkia. Sky Rift will be 'Special Rift'. Once you recruit Dialga/Palkia, THEN your lead/partner can evolve.

And now that Pikachu and Piplup have fully evolved, my team has gotten better.

Hope this helps you out.

Last edited by AshMistyMayfan; 05-04-2008 at 06:16 AM.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mileron View Post
Just finished the Amp Plains area.
Trying to do some intermediate missions to clear out the log and maybe get closer to whatever-rank-is-after-Diamond.
Also hoping to finish up recruiting up to Amp Plains... Finally got Flaaffy... Still need Whiscash, Electrike, and a couple more I don't remember off the top of my head.
(Four trips through Far Amp Plains before (the boss) and over a dozen Electrikes with no recruitment! grr.)

Minutely annoyed with the whole "one egg at a time" thing - had seven missions that would have resulted in an egg but got tired of doing them one every day - because I'd get more in the job lists!

Team is Meowth, Piplup, and Paras. I might be slightly overlevelled - level 38 at chapter 11 - but I don't care.

Is there a limit to the number of Poke you can recruit? I had 4 Lotad, and let one go, and the game said "you can no longer recruit any more of that Poke if you release them." And I don't want to break a "good" poke.
Acturally, I'm pretty sure Chimecho means that you will no longer be able to get THAT Lotad, but you can still recruit other Lotad.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:12 PM
CkVertigo Offline

Send a message via AIM to CkVertigo

That was cool.

I beat 3 bosses the other day. (Mespirit, Grovyle, Spirtomb)

I got pulled into the future and got out in one day.
All with an extremely underleveled Chimchar and Bulbasaur.
Level 29 each, and in the guide they were lexel 38. xp

- VPP URPG -

thanks Shucklulz [:
Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka
Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Discussion (Red/Blue/Time/Darkness)

Oh my freaking god I suck at this game. >__> I finally beat Mt. Bristle (XD) after getting Water Gun (xD) so I kept going. Now I'm on Chapter 5 and I keep dying. D= Currently my Mudkip and Torchic are level 12 and Wooper is level 10.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:10 PM
RET412 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to RET412

I just realized something...I DEFEATED STORY MODE IN LESS THAN A WEEK! Thats good for me. I usually stink at video games.

URPG Stats
PokePlushies
VPP
Dragons, Please click.
http://dragcave.net/user/RET412
Old 05-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Shozuka Offline

Hmmph, this stinks. I'm stuck in Apple Woods. XD Oddly, every time I enter I make it to floor 7, but always die from a Butterfree or another annoying Pokemon that uses Sleep Powder too much.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
DRsy Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DRsy

Im having trouble getting to Darkrai in a dungeon OTHER THAN Dark Crater. Any help? I already got the Mystery part

Claimed Pokemon: Darkrai, Deoxys, Pikachu, Metagross, Charizard, and finally *drum roll* Mew! Wanna join a site to freely collect badges, compete in tourneys, and chat altogether? join Pokemon Universe! http://z9.invisionfree.com/PokemonUn...ex.php?act=idx
Old 05-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Sceptile Offline
Elite Trainer

AshMistyMayFan: God, did you like, break your hand after that huge, very large, huge post? .__. Thanks!

I, too, can't find Darkrai nor Celebi either. :/
Old 05-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Shozuka Offline

I made it to Floor 12 in Apple Woods but died from poison. >__> All I need are Reviver Seeds, but I never have the money and they're hardly ever in caves/dungeons. All I need is some Reviver Seeds. RAWR!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo Pikachu View Post
I made it to Floor 12 in Apple Woods but died from poison. >__> All I need are Reviver Seeds, but I never have the money and they're hardly ever in caves/dungeons. All I need is some Reviver Seeds. RAWR!
Try generating some Wondermailz.

Use this website to generate Wondermailz.