Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-11-2006, 02:25 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default May vs Brock, update! Spoiler alert!

May and Brock had their contest battle

NOw, it's a spoiler. Who won is unbelievable. Many of you suspected Brock would win for he was a lot better then May. Brock is the gym leader, May is a traveler. Well in episode 445 in Japan (which we all shall see in approx. 40 weeks or so to this date), Brock sends out Marshtomp (in the final probably) and May sends out her most trusted realiable Pokemon in....Eevee! THe clunk you hear is of me fainting that May sends out Eevee, and has yet to use evolution stone to evolve Eevee because the most reliable attack Eevee would have is quick attack.

Well Brock and May engaged in the huge battle, Marshtomp vs Eevee, and the winner is...

Spoiler

May the girl contest cooridinator.

I clap and I hope May one day evolves Eevee. Makes me want to whip out one of Pokemon games of RSE and put Eevee in contest now to see if it can be framed in hall of fame. HOw in the world can they say an Eevee stand up to a Marshtomp? I'm all for May winning a contest, but you need logic to win and a strong Pokemon.