Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Articuno Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Articuno Send a message via MSN to Articuno Send a message via Yahoo to Articuno Send a message via Skype™ to Articuno
Default Trailer For Revelation Lugia

Hello there, I've been desperatly searching the net for one of the Revelation Lugia trailers for a very long time now.. I am hoping to get a reply from someone here telling me if they have it or have seen an active link somewhere! The images from the trailer are here:

Please, if anyone has this trailer or knows someone who has it, I'd really REALLY appreciate it if you contacted me here:
articuno@articuno.co.uk

I have been searching the net with absolutly no luck whatsoever! Thanks a lot, I'm a massive Lugia fan you see.. need this trailer! I have the other one but not this one!!
Old 03-09-2006, 04:17 PM
alice_the_dratini Offline

Default Re: Trailer For Revelation Lugia

Have you tried looking on Yahoo? Just type in something like "lugia trailer" and search under videos.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Articuno Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Articuno Send a message via MSN to Articuno Send a message via Yahoo to Articuno Send a message via Skype™ to Articuno

As I said.. I've been searching the net for a VERY long time. Absolutly no results.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:16 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Well, I managed to find the English/US one...but I'm not sure if that's what you were after or not =/

http://trailers.warnerbros.com/web/p...2000_trailer_3
Old 03-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Articuno Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Well, I managed to find the English/US one...but I'm not sure if that's what you were after or not =/

http://trailers.warnerbros.com/web/p...2000_trailer_3
It's just the Japanese one I'm looking for with those screenshots, I do not need any of the others.. but thanks anyway..