Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San
Default Re: The George Bush debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard64
Sorry to say this but, are you ******* stupid, killing every single Jew and Muslim out there will only give the Iranians the BEST chance to start another holocaust. That damn Iranian president says the WWII holocaust is a myth. Bullshit. They should hang that guy.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm, SSK was being sarcastic.

And from what you said, you appear to be a Jewish.

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 03-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Alonso Offline

Send a message via AIM to Alonso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
Have you ever heard of sarcasm, SSK was being sarcastic.

And from what you said, you appear to be a Jewish.
Actually I am not Jewish. And I am not Muslim either. I just got pissed off because if somebody did kill all Jews and Muslims then that Iranian president would get the chance to start a new holocaust because the jews and WWII veterans are the only ones to tell the story. Luckily some people actually listen in History class so the Holocaust thing will not be wiped out just by killing the Jews, but it will give him the upper hand. Obviously he is planning for the next Holocaust but who is the target. And all this crap could lead to WWIII and the acceleration of our extinction.
Go to the Anime section

Old 03-01-2006, 09:48 PM
squirtle Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to squirtle

Quote:
Actually I am not Jewish. And I am not Muslim either. I just got pissed off because if somebody did kill all Jews and Muslims then that Iranian president would get the chance to start a new holocaust because the jews and WWII veterans are the only ones to tell the story. Luckily some people actually listen in History class so the Holocaust thing will not be wiped out just by killing the Jews, but it will give him the upper hand. Obviously he is planning for the next Holocaust but who is the target. And all this crap could lead to WWIII and the acceleration of our extinction.
someone needs to take a chill pill.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Alonso Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirtle
someone needs to take a chill pill.
But the acceleration of our extinction is the truth and we all know it.
Go to the Anime section

Old 03-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Incongruity Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Incongruity Send a message via MSN to Incongruity Send a message via Yahoo to Incongruity

Lmfao charizard64. Are you deliberately trying to troll, be stupid, and provoke anger? If so, cool, that's hilarious.

But if you're actually sharing your own views, and you truly believe in them, I'll just stop my post here, as I've found that there is no cure for stupidity.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:24 PM
squirtle Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to squirtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssk1911
Lmfao charizard64. Are you deliberately trying to troll, be stupid, and provoke anger? If so, cool, that's hilarious.

But if you're actually sharing your own views, and you truly believe in them, I'll just stop my post here, as I've found that there is no cure for stupidity.
i dont think trolling is involved.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
Watergate Scandal.

'Nuff said.
ok for one there is very little evidence that nixon had anything to do with the watergate scandal. Nixon had an interesting way of conducting his presidential cabinet, there was a lot of delegation that went on below him on issues deemed unimportant, ergo he only heard of the really important things...at least thats how it was supposed to work. Anyway, The commitee to re-elect the president( CREEP) in reality carried out watergate..the only thing Nixon was guily of was trying to protect his appointees, after the incident had already happened. So lay off Nixon..he was a decent president.

oh yeah and on Bush..he won the first election through a technicality, Gore had the mandate of the people, and should have been the president. The second time around half of the American public was hooked on a Jingoistic tangent, I call it super patriotism..the other half didnt bother voting..so we got Bush again.

And Tamer...no U.S president can bring peace to the middle east....it has to be a collaboration of the countries involved. the other nations have to accept the fact that Israel isnt going anywhere..and Israel needs to realize that other nations have a stake in their land as well.
Old 03-01-2006, 10:36 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

Or we can do it like the good ol' days.
Each country brings out its strongest fighter, and let them duke it out.
No weapons after 500 AC allowed.

But yeah, good thing Bush has to step down in 3 years... Though what worries me is what the next person will do.

You know what the best solution would be?
Have a black, female muslim with asian, jew parents for president.
All your problems solved.

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 03-01-2006, 11:13 PM
King Zark Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to King Zark Send a message via MSN to King Zark Send a message via Yahoo to King Zark

It is kind ironic that before his election his approval rating was down but during his election was up again. Now it back down.

Bush is lazy. He gets more vacations than my dad and gets paid more to bankrupt the country. Myy dad actually works HARD. Also did i mention he only won the first election because of his brother.

Also only the rich supported him or those who owned businesses.

Also if you ever become a president tryu to be inflavor of the businessman/woman.

One thing i don't get is that Bin laden attacks US on 9/11, and he is from afganistan and we are in iraq
Old 03-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Osama Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia..foo

also we already went into afghanistan..he feld to pakistan most likely..or hes already dead....either way.

Anyway, Osama Bin Laden isn't the issue anymore...the issue is a worldwide attack on terrorism...well maybe we shouldn't call it worldwide..oh well, thing is Osama is out of the picture for the time being.

Now on to the flaming. I love how you just ooze ignorance...its funny. I think you'll find Bush had his biggest supporters in the south, among working class, religious conservatives. He appealed to them, because he appaears to be one of them. Big business supports bush sure, but big business doesn't win elections. It can give money for campaigns, but that is highly regulated through political action commitees, and the fed budget allows to a certain extent matching funds for the other major presidential candidate.

Also you have no idea how stressful being president is so kindly shut the hell up....I'm sure your dad works hard cleaning toilets somewhere or doing souless work for some conglomoration, but he doesn't have the responsibility of running the most powerful nation in the world. Not that I particularly care for Bush, but I have a certain degree of acknowledgement that his job is a difficult one.

Also I find it funny that you think the governor of a state can in any way influence a federal election, the outcome was ultimately decided in the supreme court when Al Gore conceded defeat.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:24 PM
Incongruity Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Incongruity Send a message via MSN to Incongruity Send a message via Yahoo to Incongruity

Fing, don't bother trying. Do what I'm doing and use this thread for some good laughs.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:36 PM
King Zark Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to King Zark Send a message via MSN to King Zark Send a message via Yahoo to King Zark

We went to Iraq under false pretenses. Weapons of Mass destruction what a mahcine guns Ak-47's? We have those all over the world. What about the the country in the middle east that started the their Nuclear Program?
I bet you 500$ that it was about the oil. We spent i think 5bil on the war where we could of spent on Hurricane Katerina victims, or enable Stem Cell research (we are falling behind in the medicial world or medcine is less effective and more expensive) we need stem cell research for those who were paralised, who had a fatal Heart attakc and more.

couldn't we saved more live if we stayed out of Iraq? and been less chaotic?
Do our troops need More suicide bombers?
I support the troops but not the army/govt.

plus i want bush to fix it all.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

You're an idiot...

who the hell brought up stem cell research? There are very few times that you will see me get religious..but on the issue of stem cell research I do..but I will spare you all my rhetoric, cause I know nobody wants to hear it.

anyways, I cannot understand what you are trying to argue...because frankly I cannot understand what you are typing...not something I usually bring up, but gah...its bad. and dont give me any bullshit "I have a learning disability garbage" cause so do I, but the difference is that I try to write properly.

on to the points that I can almost make out. We went to Iraq becuase we had what we thought was reasonable evidence of WPM with intent to us them. While we did not find what we were looking fro guess what we found zark? We find biological weapons! Giess what else we found? We found that good ol saddam had used them against the Kurds...why yes we did.

Do you know how awful some of these weapons are my dense friend? Much worse than a bomb outright blowing you up. these weapons eat away your skin, make you die a slow and terrible death. Each day becomes a living death...if thats not a reason to go to war..I dont know what else is. thing is this time we didn't wait for the annihilation of an entire group of people. we didnt allow another Khmer Rogue..we didnt allow another Armenian Genocide, we didnt allow another somali, another Belliorussia. You're like every other idiot I know who aputs out the obvious slogans that we all hear on the mainstream media, like a bloody puppet. You have no opinions of your own, you have no thoughts in your head that were formed by fact. You can only mimic what you hear from others, because you are unable to think for yourself. People like you are the reason the world hates us.

Did we go there for oil? Yeah, most nations have a personal stake in a conflict before they commit themselves.

Is war awful? Yes, worst thing in the world, but sometimes its neccesary.
I dont personally support a full out wart, frnakly I believe in the least amount of involvement in world affairs, howveer, I realize the proper justifications.

And you want Bush to fix it all..? well thats too bad, cause he aint. he doesnt have the capability, hes a weak leader...
Old 03-02-2006, 02:12 AM
Alonso Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssk1911

Yes and unfortunately you have been diagnosed with it.

And the guy who brought up stem cell research is wrong. Stem cell research kills more lives than saving them. You do know this requires unborn babies. But then that has to do with abortion and all the crap in the Supreme Court right and it's big of deal and I don't want to cover because it doesn't have to do much with Bush and/or it is very long.
Quote:
I bet you 500$ that it was about the oil.
And yes that is true. Bush went to war in Iraq for oil but only got in by claiming they had WMDs. People believed him. Now you see that Saddam is on trial for the killing of some people in 1982 but not the falsely claimed WMDs.
Quote:
I think you'll find Bush had his biggest supporters in the south
Yeah those Cubans...all because Kennedy had to screw up.
And by the way, Bush didn't win the election against Gore. Just that no one bothered check the count and just followed Fox when they said "Bush Won".
Go to the Anime section

Last edited by Alonso; 03-02-2006 at 02:49 AM.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:35 PM
Ochayethenoo Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Yeah those Cubans...all because Kennedy had to screw up.
Cuba... 1960...
I don't get what America have against Communists.
Quote:
And by the way, Bush didn't win the election against Gore. Just that no one bothered check the count and just followed Fox when they said "Bush Won".
I don't believe that, I think that bush corrupted the election, but Fox just backed him up.