Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-25-2004, 08:04 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Pokemon: Uprise of the Legendaries

OOC: Sweet! I had a RP like this a while back.

IC: "Finsh it off with hyper beam Blaziken!" Marco yelled. He was in a two on two battle that was fierce! A Vileploom and Wailmer were his opponets. The poor Vileploom fainted right when it was hit by the earth shatering light.
Now, Marco's other pokemon Luddicolo was duking it out with Wailmer at the lake park. Luddicolo was trying some hand to hand combat with wailmer but suprisinngly it was fast! "Don't let it win Luddicolo!" Marco called out to Luddicolo.

Wailmer hit Luddicolo with all it's might and it fell down into the lake. "Don't let him win Luddicolo you just have to get up and take it!" Small bubbles floated around where Luddicolo fell and made a outline that looked like a... Luddicolo! The slimy creature rose with red eyes. It had a beam that was a bright yellowish-orange that glowed on it's coconut or the black ball on it's head. "What I didn't order Luddicolo to use an attack yet!" Then, Luddicolo blew it's top at the sun. The sun magnafied and the lake began to dry up. Soon all you could see was a puddle and a six-foot blue creature panting and jumping. "Luuuu!!!!!!!!!" Luddicolo screamed as a white light from the black ball on it's head. The Wailmer could be seen flapping around trying some how to magically escape. The wailmer flew into the sky breaking a large park water fountain as it flew high into the clouds. "All right!" Marco cheered. Somehow when the blue blob fell from the sky it slightly jiggled in pain trying to get up on it's fin. "Okay Blaziken now you can finsh this! Sky Uppercut!!!" Blaziken also six-feet tall picked Wailord up with ease hitting his back side and once again sending him in the clouds. If you had poor vision you would belive the poor Wailmer went into outer-space. "Good match dude." Marco told the person he was battling. "Thanks man you're great!" With that Wailmer came crashing down and glowed white as snow. It changed in size shape and of course diameter. As it grew it began to crush everything in it's path. "Cars, fountains, a local bathroom until it streched about 200 feet and was at least two-stories high."Wailord!!" the giant roared. "Aww, man how am I gonna pay and clean this up?" the challenger asked who's name was Jack. "Don't worry i'll help ya." Marco joked. And with that smart remark they both laughed they're pants off. The blue and sunny sky dimmed and filled with gray dark clouds. Ice, snow, wind and hail came crashing down from the sky. Marco's blue and black shirt and blue were splattered in sleet. And Jack's hightops and green shirt and blue pants were covered in rain. "It's 87 deegres!" Marco yelled. "This is impossible!!" "Quick Jack call your pokemon back!" Jack returned Wailord and Vileploom and Marco returned Blaziken and Luddicolo. They ran for shelter and as they ran they saw the most incredible pokemon in thier intire lifes. The legendary Articuno.

Last edited by Tamer Marco; 04-25-2004 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:35 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

OOC: Fun Fun =P

BIC:
*outside, about a mile away, from Fusia City*
"Snow...and heat....THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!" Josh complained.

A light drizzle of snow fell from the sky, as the sun beat down hard, melting the snow as soon as it hit the ground. Josh sat on a large rock with his Breloom, Jade.

"What the hell is going on here? All these weather changes have been so strange. First it was raining, then snowing, then thunder storms, it just keeps going. I mean look at it, its the middle of summer, and its snowing!"

Jade tilted her head to the side, giving a rather confused look. "Bre breloom," She said.

"Wish I could understand you better, instead of little bits and pieces." Josh sighed,"You're so much more in tune with nature, you probably know whats going on."

As it snowed faster, Jade and Josh wondered back to the Fusia City PokeCenter.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:06 AM
Danielle Dragoon Offline
New Trainer

Ayame was sitting outside on a bench at a park with her Espeon, Luna.

"What a nice warm day, huh, Luna?"

The Espeon just looked at the sky and tilted her head. Ayame looked at the sky and felt a drop of rain on her nose, she then leaned back with her arms on the top of the bench, closing her eyes and letting the rain touch her face.

"They didn't say anything about rain today, did they Luna?" Ayame said. "Luna?"

Ayame opened her eyes and her pokemon had taken off, but small tracks led towards a large forest. Ayame got up and took off. As she started running the air turned cold as frost was forming on the plant, even on her skin.

"What's going on..?" she whispered quietly to herself.

Ayame tripped in over a rock, and landed on the ground.

"Oww.. Uh.."

She went to pull herself up when she heard a noise in back of her. She turned around and a large Houndoom was towering over her over on the sides some Houdours and other houndooms where standing there, growling. They all had red eyes. She was too shocked to speak. Ayame jumped up and took off in the direction of Luna, she was the only pokemon, Ayame had equiped with her. Flame, the Charizard was hanging around on some hills with some wild Charizards, Elite the Houndour was resting in her friend's house, and Sych the Umbreon was being healed at the pokemon center.

"Chr?" Flame said as it started raining, after a minute of looking up at the sky he took off, leaving the other Charizards puzzled.

"Elite, I got your food done, Elite?" Mariana asked.

Mariana turned around to see her sliding door was opened, and her Jolteon was looking out the window.

"Huh, uh..." Mariana murmured as she leaned against the side looking out. "What's going on here..?"

There was snow falling from the sky.

"Sych! Please come back, you're not well enough to travel yet!" Nurse Joy yelled, as the Umbreon bursted out of the doors, scrambling people and their pokemon to the ground.

Ayame ran into the forest, she kept running, but knew the pokemon were close behind her.

"What's wrong with all of you!? Did I do something!?" she yelled behind her.

Ayame came upon a cave, and she ran into it, and came out right away on the other end into a slide into an open feild, It wasn't snowing or raining here, odd enough.Where am I? She didn't have time to think because the houdoom was getting up behind her with the pack still at his heels. Ayame jumped up and kept running.

"How long do I have to run! What's wrong today!?" she yelled.
I'll keep my word, to the last day I stand, please forgive me but I shall not befriend one so easily for when the end comes it shall be to hard to say "Goodbye".
Old 04-26-2004, 01:46 AM
Pheonyx-X Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Pheonyx-X

Sorry if I came late!!! Please don't be angry.

Name: Pheonyx
Appearance: Yellow shirt, long green sleeves (under shirt), baggy pants with a chain
Pokemon: Medicham, Clefable, Umbreon, Camerupt
Origin: Hoenn
Other Info:
Old 04-26-2004, 02:32 AM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kieran finally reached Kanto, and let out his favorite Pokemon, Storm. Cerulean City had been completely destroyed....

"Oh my god..." Kieran said to himself. Dead people laid everywhere. Some crawling for help. He saw one trainer stand in front of very odd cave. Misty, the gym leader, was alive.

Kieran approached Misty. "It was Mewtwo, wasn't it?"

Misty turned around. "Kieran? The champion?"
"Yes"
"Yes, it was Mewtwo"
"Stay here."

Kieran left. He had to gather the other trainers. Something was going on. Snow everyday. He looked up, and all hope seemed to fade from within him.
But he had a feeling...something was up in the sky.

Storm! Use your Thunder!

Storm the Raichu let out a huge lightning blast. As he did, he heard a cry. A very distinct cry. A cry he had heard before. Mewtwo.

*Flashback*

In a cave, Kieran stood before Mewtwo.

Mewtwo spoke. "So you think you are powerful enough to defeat ME?!"
Kieran let his Pokemon out; an Umbreon

"Mewtwo! You have no chance against my powerful dark type!"

"That's where you are wrong, Kieran!" A psychic blast came from Mewtwo. Kieran smiled, expecting Umbreon to totally ignore the blow. He was wrong. Umbreon was blasted into the water, and it never came up.

"ah! UMBREON!" Kieran cried.
"MUHAHAHAH! DO NOT DOUBT MY POWER!"
Kieran dived in for Umbreon. But it was to late, Sharpedo were already feeding on it.
"....Umbreon..."
Mewtwo looked into the water, eyes glowing. Kieran quickly swam out.
"WAVE!" he called to his Blastoise. "DIG!"
Kieran got out of the cave as he heard an evil laugh from Mewtwo. Umbreon,his strongest Pokemon, was dead.
*End Flashback*

"This time Mewtwo...you will pay."

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:33 AM
Pheonyx-X Offline
New Trainer

Pheonyx came home from the Pokemon Trainer's school at Rustboro. The rain fell on him hard. Lightning struck!

"AAAHHH~!!" he cried and he ran. When he arrived at the front door, he opened the cyan door and slammed it. "Rain, rain and rain! What's with it?"

Suddenly the telephone rang. "I'll get it!" he said as he ran to the phone."

"Hello?" he asked
"HI! It's me!" Tori, a classmate of his replied. "This weather is surely odd! Its been raining for five days straight."
"Hmm..." Pheonyx thought.
"Anyways, meet me at the Pokemon Center! See ya there!"

So Pheonyx got his coat and bolted towards the Pokemon center. At the center, he met with Tori.

"Hey!" he smiled.
"hi..." she said in an uncheerful tone.
"What's wrong?"
"um.. have you noticed anything wierd about your Pokemon?"
"No. Why?"
"Well you see..."

[FLASHBACK: Five Days ago]

Tori was playing with her Pikachu, Dragonair and Altaria in the park just south of Rustboro.

"That's great job ChuChu!" she said as her Pikachu practised her newly learned thunder attack. Her Pikachu mysteriously just collapsed. "ChuChu what's wrong?"

Her Dragonair stared into the sky. Her eyes began to glow red for only a split second.

"I'm Coming..."the Dragonair said faintly.
"What?" Tori turned her head around at Dragonair. "What did you say?"

Her Dragonair's ears grew ever so big. It grabbed Pikachu with its tail and it leapt into the sky. The jewel on its neck began to glow.
"Don't Leave ME!!"

As Dragonair flew in the sky, several shady Pokemon followed. On one of them was a Man in a white and blue suit. His eyes were glowing a crimson red as if he were controlling Dragonair.

[END FLASHBACK]

"So most of my Pokemon have been abducted and since then, there have been wierd weather craziness."
"I know, lets investigate at the Weather Institute tomorrow!"
"Great Idea! We'll meet here at seven!"
Old 04-26-2004, 07:55 PM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to §avage]) Send a message via MSN to §avage]) Send a message via Yahoo to §avage])

((K I was gunna post but I had to set some grounds of the story before you guys went nuts... first Mewtwo cannot be one of the legendaries, for he is going to be needed to stop them... he does not count as one of the Legendaries, and the tree legendary birds are the ones that should be destroying, but dont get into detail, cause I will reveal the dilemma in my fist post ))
Old 04-26-2004, 08:02 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kieran knew a great trainer. Maybe she could help him out....
CM? He barged into the trainers house. CM, are you there? She was gone. But there was something on the table. It was a letter

"Hi! This is CM! I went out to investigate the forest fire in Johto. Be back soon!"

-CM

"Oh...." Kieran sighed.
Then he thought. Forest fire? He saw something about that on the news when he was getting up. It said something about Ho-Oh.
"What!" I must get there!
Kanto to Johto would be easy.
"RAICHU! SURF!"
As he surfed, he had a feeling something was watching him......something...

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Danielle Dragoon Offline
New Trainer

Oh, where am I. If I knew where I was I could probably escape from these pokemon. Ayame kept running, it's been awhile now and she's been getting tired. I walked around those forests a lot and not once have I seen that cave. This area almost looks like... She stopped for a moment, since it was impossible, or was it?

"...Kanto.."

Before she knew it, Ayame was just starting to run into a city.

"What's this!? Cerulean!"Ayame yelled.

She looked behind her, the Houdours and Houndooms waited at the edge of it, almost like they were afraid to enter but smug enough as if it were a trap.
Ayame turned back around, everything seemed in ruins.. and it was deserted, until Ayame noticed a boy about 17 looking, standing to the side looking to the front of him.A boy? Maybe.. he can help me. Ayame walked up side-behind the boy and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Excuse, I.."

Before Ayame finished the boy placed his own hand on hers, Ayame looked up and saw small fangs and red eyes glancing at her.

"Uh..."

Just then he threw her with little effort far infront of himself.

"Ahh!" Ayame yelled.

She landed on her feet, thankfully for her acrobatic skills. But then the boyhand grew purple as well as her body as she was slammed against a wall. She lifted herself up, blood dripping from her lip, she looked up, a sharp fang she had as well.

"Well, you aren't the only cool one around!" Ayame yelled as she lifted herself up and appeared before the boy with a fast flying at his face.

The boy frowned as he caught her hand and started twisting it.

"Oh no you don't!"

Ayame jumped up and kicked the boy back, but his firm kept as he feel he flipped her over on her back. Unable to move she looked up at him.

"Wh..Who are you..?" She asked just as she fainted.
I'll keep my word, to the last day I stand, please forgive me but I shall not befriend one so easily for when the end comes it shall be to hard to say "Goodbye".
Old 04-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

CM and Chari were flying above the forest, making sure there wasn't any sign of a fire. She had good vision, and could tell if there was even the smallest fire. There wasn't any sign of one anywhere. "Ok, Chari, our work here is done. Let's go back home." CM said. "Char!" Chari said as they flew back to home.

On their way back, they saw Kieran. "Hey Kieran!" CM shouted.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-26-2004, 10:41 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

"CM! There you are!" Kieran screamed
"What's up?"
"Have you seen Cerulean?" Kieran said softly
"No....why?" CM muttered
"...."
"Why?"
"Mewtwo has destroyed it."
"..." CM was speechless
"Mewtwo will pay for what he has done. But what about that forest fire?"

CM hesitated. "Ho-Oh..."
Kieran's stomach turned. These...the legendary Pokemon...something is going on here. We should gather other trainers and find out."

"...Right..." CM muttered.
Kieran slowly said. "Let...let out your Pokemon....something...something could get them. I have a feeling."

A Raichu,Blastoise,Typhlosion and a Golem came out along with a Shiny Charizard, Dragonite, Kingdra, and a Salamence.

PAHCOWHWH!

A large explosion was heard.
"I think it's coming from the east!" CM said.
"VERMILION!" Kieran shouted.
A large, green, lizard-flying like Pokemon emerged.
"WHAT!? RAYQUAZA!" CM said.
"This is not happening...No..." Kieran muttered.
"EVERYONE, ATTACK!" they both shouted.
Lightning, water, fire and rocks came flying out at Rayquaza.Thunder, Hydro Pump, Fire Blast, Dragon Rage, all of these attacks hit the flying dragon.

The dragon fell to the ground, crying.
"YES!" They said in rejoice.
But they should not of said that. The Rayquaza got right back up...something from its mouth...

"NOO! HYPER BEAM!" Kieran screamed. Kieran grabbed his Pokeballs quickly, and returned his Pokemon...but one ball slipped...Raichu's...

"K-KIERAN! YOU MISSED RAICHUS BALL!" CM's pokemon were back in there balls.
"STORM!" They both screamed. It was too late. Storm the Raichu, Kieran, and CM were hit by the beam of light....Was this the end?

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:14 PM
§avage]) Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to §avage]) Send a message via MSN to §avage]) Send a message via Yahoo to §avage])

((READ MY POST!!! Mewtwo did not destroy anything, sub it for another pokemon... and You have to take more time to make the Legendaries appearance Raichu... Pokemon themselves must be going crazy before Rayquazaa can actually come down... and its not like everyone knows who Ray is, since most of the Legendaries are unknown to those who dont study))
Old 04-26-2004, 11:33 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Gotcha...uhhh..ok.

Well, just I guess a Tyranitar went crazy.

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-27-2004, 04:18 AM
Pheonyx-X Offline
New Trainer

[The Next Day: 7:30am]

It was still raining. Pheonyx got out of his bed and gazed to the right where his clock was.

"HOLY COW!! I'm this late!!" he cried. "Tori's gonna kill me for sure!!"
Pheonyx panicked, running around his room. Then he quickly got dressed, had his breakfast and botled out the door with his Pokemon.

There waiting at the Pokemon center was Tori, reading a book.

"It's about time you came," Tori said in an annoyed tone.
"Gee, sorry..." Pheonyx apologised

The two went to the weather institute. When they arrived, everyone busy. The building was loud and fll of panics.

"What's going on?" Pheonyx asked one of the workers.
"The whole planet is encountering some weather craziness!" replied the worker.
"What?"
"Here in Hoenn, it has been raining for six days straight, in Johto there are lotsof thunder storms but no rain and in Kanto there is a heat wave!"
"That's crazy!" Tori said. "Lets just hope that there won't be more worse things."

Most of the clouds were not shown on the radars. It was very bizarre. But more stuff appeared on the radar.

"A life form has been identified flying through Hoenn," a worker informed everyone. "It's heading towards Fortree!"

Pheonyx and Tori left the institute and went to Fortree. They looked down the cliff above Fortree and found it was just a huge lake!

"HOLY COW!! What happened to Fortree?!"
Old 04-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Danielle Dragoon Offline
New Trainer

When Ayame woke up she was on a king sized bed with a canopy, she was in a castle, the room neat and tity with cute pokemon dolls on shevles and other pokemon items.

"Uh.. huh??" Ayame muttered.

She sat up on the bed and moved aside the canopy drapes as she walked about the room.

"Now I remember.."

She walked over to the doors and tried opening them. When they wouldn't budge so jumped up and kicked them. Still nothing.

"Solid shut, she backed up a bit and looked at them.

"No problem I'll just have Luna...."

Ayame reached for her pokeballs and gripped nothing.

"Oh.. yeah..... No pokemon.."

Ayame let out a sigh and slunk down to her knees.

"No pokemon means no escape, no escape means no figuring out what's going on, no figuring out what's going on I'll never find my pokemon."

Ayame's eyes swelled up with tears.

"WAIT! I think I know where I am. I'm in that old castle... I just forgot where I saw it. Not all that much help but it's a start."

Ayame sprung up and leaped to the doors and started pouding on them.

"Hello!!! Can anybody hear me!! I'm kind of stuck!"