Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 04-25-2004, 05:59 PM
RedEeveeMaster's Avatar
RedEeveeMaster Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 146
Default Re: 386

Latias10: You step in and an thick door slams behind you! The walls are covered in vines and pots of lilies sit here and there. You see one other person in front of a door on the other side of the floor. What do you do?

Lucky: The man agrees and chooses a Shiney Treecko.
What pokemon do you use?
What attack?

CuteMew: The attack is a critical hit and knocks out Treecko. The person walks toward you and hands you a pin.

RaichuGuardian: The person steps forward and orders you to battle. then they send out Bulbasaur.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Jessu's Avatar
Jessu Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,088
Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: 386

"Ahhhh yeah!!!!!" CM said as she happily takes the pin and goes in the next room. The door slams behind her. "Gee wiz."
__________________


kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.


| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-25-2004, 06:21 PM
RedEeveeMaster's Avatar
RedEeveeMaster Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 146
Default Re: 386

CuteMew: On the other side of the door is an elevator. You start it and go to the next floor. Once you reach the next floor a lazer scans your pokeball, turning Chari to level 6! The door opens and you see a room like the last one but bigger. Inside is a trainer. But there is a wild pokemon guarding it! What do you do?

Who would have thought a wild pokemon would be in here!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-25-2004, 07:26 PM
RaichuGuardian's Avatar
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 226
Default Re: 386

Squirtle! Use a Tail Whip! Then quickly use Tackle!
__________________

You versus me? Funny.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Jessu's Avatar
Jessu Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,088
Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: 386

"Yes, a wild! Chari, go! Use Growl than Scratch, quickly!"
__________________


kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.


| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Lucky Flareon's Avatar
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon
Default Re: 386

Lucky smiled, knowing she had the advantage in battle.

"Ok, go charmander!" she shouted, throwing the white and red sphere on the floor, revealing the fire red lizard.

"Char char," it shouted, trying to show some sort of confidence.

"Ok, don't get cocky because you have the advantage, you still need to pay attention to what your doing, espically sence you don't know any fire attacks yet. Here is what I want you to do. Quickly scratch it, and then try to leap away before the Treeko can attack you," Lucky lectured.

"Char," she said, and lept off to begin the battle. Lucky saw her Chamander go in for the attack, but couldn't tell what happened exactly.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Latias10's Avatar
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Some Where
Posts: 128
Default Re: 386

"Hi, are you a trianer" I ask the porson.
"If so lets have a pokemon battle'' I say getting my Charmanders pokeball ready.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-26-2004, 12:24 AM
RedEeveeMaster's Avatar
RedEeveeMaster Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 146
Default Re: 386

RaichuGuardian: Your squirtle uses Tail Whip quite well then before the Bulbasaur can react you use Tackle. The Bulbasaur gets up and uses Razor Leaf, knocking Squirtle on his back. What do you do?

CuteMew: Chari steps forward and uses a Growl attack. The Phanpy stumbles back and uses a Tackle. Chari uses Scratch to stop it. Then it charges again. What do you do?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-26-2004, 12:31 AM
RedEeveeMaster's Avatar
RedEeveeMaster Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 146
Default Re: 386

Lucky: You wait until the dust settles then you see treecko on the ground and your Char smiling. The trainer gives charmander something. Then she comes running to you and hands you a pin. Then the door opens. What do you do?

Latias10: They nod and choose Bulbasaur.
What pokemon do you use?
What attack?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-26-2004, 12:44 AM
Lucky Flareon's Avatar
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon
Default Re: 386

Lucky took the pin from Charmander and quick put in her purse. She picks Charmander up and embraced her in a congratulatory hug.

"You did really good out there Charmander, I'm proud of you." Lucky said while putting Charmander back on the groud.

"Char charmander," she thanked Lucky. Then she ran towards the door waiting for Lucky. Lucky sprinted after her, but stopped to shake hands with the trainer.

"Good match," Lucky said, uttering the familier phrase that trainers exchanged often. The trainer just nodded and Lucky thought about how rarely they seemed to talk. Lucky shrugged away the thought and ran after Charmander and together they ran out of the strange room, ready for whatever they would be faced with next.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-26-2004, 12:52 AM
RedEeveeMaster's Avatar
RedEeveeMaster Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 146
Default Re: 386

Lucky: You pass through a beam before you enter. The beam turns your char to level 6! Then you notice it isn't a room at all but an elevator! You push the botton and enter the next room. It looks the same but is a bit bigger than the last one. A wild teddiursa guards the next trainer. What do you do?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-26-2004, 01:05 AM
Lucky Flareon's Avatar
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon
Default Re: 386

Lucky entered and sighed. The scenery was much the same as it had been before, giving it a creepy appearance. She saw another trainer and waved, but the other trainer remained as still as the other one had been. She saw the Teddisursia and smiled.

“A wild Pokemon Charmander! Know what that means?” Lucky asked.

Charmander shrugged and waited for Lucky to give her a response.

“It means we could have another member to our team. You know what that means?” Lucky asked again. Again Charmander shrugged and Lucky told her, “That means you could take breaks instead of having to fight every battle. That could be a really good thing, especially if we were up against a Pokemon that you were weak against, right?”

Charmander nodded, and faced the wild Pokemon, ready to battle.

“Ok. This time we have a little more room to use, so that may be able to come to our advantage. Now I’m going to ask something very strange of you Charmander, and I don’t know if it will work. I guess we will find out soon enough. Ready?”

Charmander nodded, never taking her eyes off the wild Pokemon.

“I want you to use scratch on one of the vines against the wall. Then, when a piece fall off, run up to Teddisursa, and light the tip of the vine with the embers from your tail. Then whip the burning vine at it.”

Charmander looked at Lucky in confusion.

“I know it’s weird, but just try it.”

Charmander nodded and went through with the instruction she had been told. Lucky squinted off in the distance and saw the embers slowly melt away. She looked and saw that the attack had…

OOC: RedEeveeMaster, say if the strategy was effective or not. I understand that the ending may have been a little confusing so that’s what I want pretty much.

Last edited by Lucky Flareon; 04-26-2004 at 01:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-26-2004, 02:17 AM
RaichuGuardian's Avatar
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 226
Default Re: 386

Squirtle! Spin in your shello, then get up and use TACKLE!
__________________

You versus me? Funny.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Latias10's Avatar
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Some Where
Posts: 128
Default Re: 386

"I will chiose Charmander"

*Charmander apears from pokeball*

"Charmander scare it up with a growl then scratch it"

*Charmander nods and growls*

Ps: RedEeveeMaster where did you get the images for the badges?

Last edited by Latias10; 04-27-2004 at 11:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-26-2004, 08:31 PM
Jessu's Avatar
Jessu Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,088
Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: 386

"Chari, use Scratch and then a Growl to reduce it's attack!"
__________________


kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.


| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com