Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 04-21-2004, 08:43 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default 48 Pokemon caught, and that imposter

I finally caught all 48 Pokemon, yaaay, player humbly bows and so does his Pokemon/traded Pokemon who worked hard to accomplish the dream of dreams! I got 46 out of 48 Purified, it took me 6 days to purify from 17 Pokemon to 46, including 6 trades and 3 trips on Mt Battle and beating Mtblaster with my traded Pokemon conquering the journey including Deep Colosseum. My team was so high leveled, I could easily switch out and put in the 'super effective team.'

ON the imposter, why was he a 'peon' agent named Feon?
Old 04-24-2004, 05:13 AM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: 48 Pokemon caught, and that imposter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
I finally caught all 48 Pokemon, yaaay, player humbly bows and so does his Pokemon/traded Pokemon who worked hard to accomplish the dream of dreams! I got 46 out of 48 Purified, it took me 6 days to purify from 17 Pokemon to 46, including 6 trades and 3 trips on Mt Battle and beating Mtblaster with my traded Pokemon conquering the journey including Deep Colosseum. My team was so high leveled, I could easily switch out and put in the 'super effective team.'

ON the imposter, why was he a 'peon' agent named Feon?
Because the f means fake.