Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost
Lightbulb Re: ash and may hq and database

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
I think Ash does notice Misty, but in the professional world of Pokemon, Ash has his goal to be the master. Now to me, if I was a writer: Ash one of these years finally wins the big one, has seen all the Pokemon, all the areas of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Battle Frontier Kanto, he goes off to reunite with his Misty. I feel Misty is very proud of Ash in his conquest. I feel at times when Misty is not with Ash, she thinks of him, and I'm sure Ash thinks of her (when a camera is not watching him, heh heh.). I'm sure at times Ash misses Misty, and probably wishes he was with her, but he is the star of the show after all. He's about as popular as Kiefer SUtherland doing that 24 show.
But that's only if Ash ever wins the big one. (Which he probably never will)

Isn't there lots of proof that Misty likes Ash? She couldn't have been following Ash just to get her bike back.

If he does: then he'll go back to Pallette and Misty and May will both be there (along with a million other girls that watched him win the big one) and then he'll choose someone and the show would end.

That would be a very good ending Ash's journey.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Alonso Offline

Send a message via AIM to Alonso
Default Re: ash and may hq and database

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptile2G
But that's only if Ash ever wins the big one. (Which he probably never will)

Isn't there lots of proof that Misty likes Ash? She couldn't have been following Ash just to get her bike back.

If he does: then he'll go back to Pallette and Misty and May will both be there (along with a million other girls that watched him win the big one) and then he'll choose someone and the show would end.

That would be a very good ending Ash's journey.
Nah, Ash would be to stupid to realize that. As soon as he finished winning "The Big One" some new crap will pop up and will require him to go on some journey alone and we will never hear from him again and some new kid will be the star of the show.
Go to the Anime section

Old 03-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard64
Nah, Ash would be to stupid to realize that. As soon as he finished winning "The Big One" some new crap will pop up and will require him to go on some journey alone and we will never hear from him again and some new kid will be the star of the show.
Ya, you're probably right. Maybe the show will actually start to have characters devoloping, at least with the new kid.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Thrall Offline

Send a message via AIM to Thrall Send a message via Yahoo to Thrall

Misty loves ash she has her own song about him on the old poekmon cd i read it its in another topic somewere .
Old 03-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticmaster
Misty loves ash she has her own song about him on the old poekmon cd i read it its in another topic somewere .
Well, yes. In fact, there is a lot of evidence for Pokeshipping (Ash and Misty) However, there is more evidence on the side of Misty than of the side of Ash. And, hopefully, people do change, even in the anime. Ash probably did love Misty, and now he's probably starting to feel the same about May.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Satoshi Offline
New Trainer

People have their own opinions: don't be hypocrites. If they think May likes Ash, then let them think that. It's all in the world of shipping. I myself believe that Ash and Misty belong together, but this thread was made solely for people who believe Ash and May belong together. I'm not one to defend a dude that makes spam posts concerning Advanceshipping in the forum I'm frequently on (SPPf ;P) a long time ago, but seriously.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Cris Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Location: fighting ghosts with my favorite super hero,Danny Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Lol, you shouldn't agree with things if you don't know what they mean.

Sure, Ash and Misty fought a lot, but they also had really cute moment when you could tell that they truly liked each other. Ash even called Misty his best friend a few times. He's no where near that close to May. I can't stand it when Advanceshippers use the episode The Bicker the Better as their major hint. Just because random people said "Oh, you two are fighting, you must totally love each other." doesn't mean that it's true. That happened at least 10 times to Ash and Misty.

Rudy, many Nurse Joys, Officer Jenny, Tracey and even Brock recognise the special relationship Ash and Misty have. There was a quote somewhere to do with that...I really should find it :P
Anyway, are you going to tell me what episode that totally real picture of Ash and May come from so I can see it, please?
There is, if you see Pokemon 2000 the movie.The girl in the movie says Misty is Ash's G.F., Misty says that what she is not Ash's G.F. When they run to help Ash, the girl says that she wasn't Ash's GF, Misty stays quiet.

*Rotator by DU*
Cris' Important Stuff:

VPP Stats
URPG Stats
.:lVirtual Gyml:.Apprentice

Credit to Mitsuko Souma for the 'is mine' idea.

Danny Phantom rocks!
Old 03-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Sweet May Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sweet May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris
There is, if you see Pokemon 2000 the movie.The girl in the movie says Misty is Ash's G.F., Misty says that what she is not Ash's G.F. When they run to help Ash, the girl says that she wasn't Ash's GF, Misty stays quiet.
Hmmm so many bashing over Haruka. But anways, Advanceshipping doesn't seem canon or isn't gonna happen. I mean the shipping is kawaii but it's truely not happening. >>;
Old 03-10-2006, 03:20 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

IT's not an issue of people not liking Haruka/May personally. People don't like the consept of Ash and May as a couple. People prefer Ash to be with Misty.