Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-19-2004, 11:10 PM
Hariken4 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Hariken4
Default A Legendary Adventure

A Legendary Adventure

"Mew," said the catlike Pokemon that floated in the bright blue sky under the warm afternoon sun. It was floating over a house in the town of Pallet. Suddenly, a shadow covered Mew's back. Mew, startled by this, turns around to see flying dragon Pokemon with a flame burning on its tail. It growled and let out a Fire Spin attack.

Chapter 1: A Legendary Encounter, Part 1

The scene changes from that battle elsewhere in Pallet Town to the school where Harison Hikita went. Harison was a 12-year-old boy who lived in Pallet Town. Right now, Harison was running to school. "Damn alarm isn't again!" he muttered under his breath, running into the school yard where two other boys about his age where playing a card game. "Sorry I'm late, guys."

One of two boys looked up. He was wearing a green cap and didn't look at all bother by Harison's tardiness but the other boy with black hair and glasses seemed mad. "It's okay, Harison," said the boy with the cap. His name was Karata Takaha. "This is the 5th time this week that you were at least 15 minutes late," said the other boy. His name was Chakati Johani.

"Sorry, Chakati," Harison replied. "Are you guys playing a game?" Harison sat in between the boys and looked at the cards. They were Pokemon cards. "Yup," Karata answered. "Okay, Chakati, I attack your active Pokemon with my Charizard's Fire Spin! That defeats it and I draw my final prize!"

Chakati gasped. "You beat me again!" he said. Suddenly the school bell rang. "Oh, it's time for school!" Karata said. "See you guys at class!" Takata picked up his deck and ran toward the school. Chakati picked up his cards and followed right behind Karata. As Harison got up to leave, his cards slipped out of his hands.

"My cards!" Harison cried. As he began to pick them up, he noticed a card he had never seen before. It was holographic all over. It was a catlike Pokemon that had a long tail. The words were writing in a language unknown to Harison. "I wonder what this card is," he thought. Suddenly, the late bell rang. Harison groaned and covered his face with his hand. "Now, I'm late for class!" he said.

Harison sprinted through the hall to his classroom and knocked on the door. His teacher, Mrs. Kazaki, answered the door. "Late again, huh Harison?" she said. "You'll just have to wait out here."

Harison waited outside in the hall until the lunch bell rang and his teacher brought him into the classroom. "You'll just have to spent your recess in here," she said. Mrs. Kazaki walked out of the room and locked the door. Harison took out the card he had found earlier that day. "This is all your fault!" he said.

"Mew," an unfamiliar voice said. Harison took his sight off of the card and looked up. "Mew," the voice said again. Harison looked around his back. A Mew was floating there giggling but swiftly flew to the front of Harison who turned around and bumped his head against the catlike Pokemon.

Harison, startled, jumped out of his chair and collided with the desk behind him. "Y-you're a Mew!" he stammered. Harison took out the card from his pocket. "You look just like this card!" Mew knodded and playfully tickled Harison's head with its tail. But its tail suddenly slipped and knocked the card out of his hand. The card flew out of the open window.

"Hey!" Harison cried, angrily. Mew, startled by this, flew out the window after the card. Harison climbed out the window and followed it. Mew had followed the card into dead end where a larger catlike Pokemon stood. It looked identical to Mew. It was Mewtwo. Mewtwo reached out its paw toward the card, caught it, and tore it in half. "What are you doing, Mew?" it said in a low human voice. "Playing with humans?"

Suddenly, Harison ran into the dead end. Mewtwo's eyes glowed in an angry purple. Mew's eyes glowed in the same way. Harison's body began to glow and was thrown back. Mew looked different after that glow. "Mew," Mewtwo commanded. "ATTACK HIM!"

TO BE CONTINUED...