Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79
Default Re: Pidge's Reffing Log

1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Pidgey (Jester Jackal)
Bagon (Rocket Meowth)

Pidgey started with a Wing Attack and Bagon with Double-Edge. Pidgey used Featherdance to lower Bagon's attack and Bagon used Double-Edge again, this time doing less damage. Pidgey goes with Wing Attack again the next turn, and Bagon, aware of its lowered attack, uses the special attack, Dragonbreath, which paralyzed Pidgey. In a desperate attempt to actually do something, Pidgey uses Quick Attack, but it faints afterward from a Bite.

Jester Jackal gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 02-12-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

2 VS. 2
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Growlithe, Squirtle (Jester Jackal)
Meowth, Mightyena (Rocket Meowth)

Meowth started with some easy damage with Fake Out, but it fainted from a few Flamethrowers. Mightyena's speed advantage took charge and took out the damage Growlithe. Two Howls and a Return later took out Squirtle. After the battle, Meowth picked up nothing with Pick Up.

Jester Jackal gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 1000.

Old 02-11-2006, 05:13 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Growlithe (Sam-W)
Metagross (Megumi)

Metagross hits Growlithe hard with Psychich, but Growlithe still stays up and uses Agility. The new speed advantage allowed Growlithe to go first and did some massive damage with Flamethrower, and that nifty burn helped even more. Another Psychic put Growlithe in a really critical condition, but another Flamethrower defeated Metagross.

Sam-W gets 1000.
Megumi gets 500.

I should get 500.

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 02-12-2006 at 09:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 05:13 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Sealeo (Mitsuko Souma)
Growlithe (EspeonSun)

Despite a Take Down and Flame Wheel from Growlithe, Sealeo survived and took Growlithe out with two Surfs.

Mitsuko Souma gets 1000.
EspeonSun gets 500.

I hsould get 500.

Old 02-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Charmander (Lan)
Meowth (Rocket Meowth)

Meowth starts with Fake Out. Next turn it uses Screech while the Charmander worries about its attack with Sword Dance. One Return from Meowth then took out Charmander. Meowth's ability, Pick Up, gets nothing.

Lan gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Old 02-11-2006, 07:06 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

1 VS. 1
GSC
No Items

Charmander (Lan)
Meowth (Rocket Meowth)

Meowth starts with Fake Out, as usual. Meowth uses Screech, but it misses. Charmander uses Scary Face. With its new speed advantage Charmander uses Falmethrower and Meowth decides just to use Return. Another Flamethrower almost knocks out Meowth, but it doesn't and Charmander faints from Return. After the battle, Pick Up gets nothing.

Lan gets 500.
Rocket Meowth gets 1000.

I should get 500.

Old 02-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Gym Battle (Cerulean)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
No Items
Pond Terrain (Raining)

Milotic, Gyarados, Lanturn (Ierdar)
Swampert, Venusaur, Raichu (King Zark)

Swampert is switched for Raichu, only to get hit hard by the Surfing Milotic. With Thunder on mind, Ierdar switches Milotic for Lanturn. Then another Surf absolutely wasted Raichu. Venusaur was up now, it Leech Seeded and Toxicated Lanturn, but in return, Lanturn paralyzed Venusaur with Thunder Wave. When Lanturn was switched for Milotic, Milotic used Confuse Ray. Despite both being paralyzed and confused, Venusaur managed to pull of the 75% accurate Sleep Powder. This is when Swampert came back in. Two Pokemon were fast asleep. Swampert woke up first and lowered Milotic's accuracy badly with some Mud-Slaps. Milotic woke up immediatly the next turn and tried Confuse Ray, but it missed. Ierdar decided to use Gyarados now. Gyarados got pumped up with two Dragon Dances, while it got Toxicated from Toxic from Swampert. Gyarados uses Earthquake severly damagine Swampert, but Swampert took advantage of that and used Endeavor. Next turn, Swampert is replaced with Venusaur, which took a massive Earthquake, knocking it out. Gyarados fainted too, from Toxic. So Milotic was chosen. Finally, a Surf finished off Swamper.

Ierdar gets 2000.
King Zark gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 02-12-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

2 VS. 2
GSC
No Items

Spoink, Kingdra (Mystikal)
Togepi, Tyranitar (We The Pichus...)

Spoink, with a Calm Mind, sweeped Togepi using two Psychics. Togepi still managed some damage on Spoink and induced a burn with a Metronomed Ember. Tyranitar used Crunch on Spoink, but it then got confused from Confuse Ray. Tyranitar hit itself twice in a row, while Spoink bounced up and then back down. Spoink fainted from its burn afterward, though. Kingdra Surfed over Tyranitar twice to knock it out.

Mystikal gets 1000.
We The Pichus... gets 500.

I should get 1000.

Old 02-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items
Stadium Terrain

Golduck (IT)
Weezing (Yami_Zidane)

Golduck starts off with an early Hypnosis, which greatly helped it win this battle. It used Double Team and two Calm Minds while Weezing slept. Then Golduck finished off the Weezing with two Surfs.

IT gets 1000.
Yami_Zidane gets 500.

I should get 500.

Old 02-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Gym Battle (Azalea)
3 VS. 3
Colliseum
Tall Grass (Raining)

Altaria, Charizard, Blaziken (Loyal Arcanine)
Armaldo, Foretress, Heracross (Gun6)

Can anybody say Altaria sweep? Altaria put Armaldo to sleep with Sing. Altaria then Dragon Danced twice while Armaldo still slept. Eventually Armaldo fainted from 3 Hidden Powers, Flying version. Next Altaria used Sunny Day along with Flamethrower to burn Foretress to a crisp. It only took Aerial Ace to finish off the Heracross.

Loyal Arcanine gets 2000, TM Fury Cutter, and the Hive Badge.
Gun6 gets 1000.

I should get 1500.

Old 02-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

1 VS. 1
RSE
No Items

Growlithe (Umbreon Shadow)
Shuppet (Omis)

Growlithe uses Flamethrower and Shuppet uses Curse, fainting it.

Umbreon Shadow gets 1000.
Omis gets 500.

I should get 500

Old 02-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Gym Battle (Azalea)
3 VS. 3
No Items
Tall Grass

Tyranitar, Blaziken, Swampert (We The Pichus...)
Heracross, Armaldo, Parasect (Gun6)

Tyranitar's Sand Stream ability makes a sand storm that greatly effects the battle. Heracross uses two Brick Breaks to knock out Tyranitar, but it still took some damage from Tyranitar's Flamethrower. Blaziken was sent and it knocked out Heracross with a Flamethrower. Gun6 chose Armaldo. Then We The Pichus... switches to Swampert. Swampert took an Ancientpower to the face. Armaldo was then switched for Parasect. After the Parasect switch, Blaziken was put in, but it took a direct Spore. After a very weak Leech Life, Parasect was switched for Armaldo. Blaziken was then switched for Swampert. Swampert's Muddy water missed and it was hit by Armaldo's Slash. Muddy Water hit the second time and Armaldo's Slash got a critical hit. Swampert then finished Armaldo off with Muddy Water. Parasect was forced in and had to face two Pokemon left of We The Pichus.... Parasect did the right thing and used Giga Drain, knocking out Swampert and gaining some major health. All it took then was some Slashes and the help of the buffeting sand storm to knock out the sleeping Blaziken.

We The Pichus... gets 1000.
Gun6 gets 2000.

I should get 1500.

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 02-12-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Gym Battle (Cerulean)
3 VS. 3
No Items
Pond (Raining)

Swampert, Milotic, Slowbro (Ierdar)
Gengar, Sceptile, Snorlax (Mystikal)

Early on, Gengar puts Swampert to sleep with early with Hypnosis. Swampert starts have nightmares due to Gengar's Nightmare attack and then Gengar used Giga Drain. Swampert was finished. Milotic is sent in. Gengar uses Hypnosis, but it misses, Milotic does the same and it hits. Gengar is then switched for Sceptile, who takes a few Ice Beams and faints. Snorlax is up. Many things happened in the matchup between Milotic and Snorlax. First thing, Milotic put Snorlax to sleep with Hypnosis. Milotic uses Recover to get back near the 90%'s. Snorlax Sleep Talked a Hyper Beam, doing some reasonable ammount of damage. Milotic then used Confuse Ray, and Snorlax woke up, but it was recharging. Milotic tried Hypnosis three times, but they all missed. Snorlax hit itself twice, but on the third time, it pulled off a Substitute. Snorlax then used Curse and then its Substitute was broken by Surf. Snorlax went back to sleep by Hypnosis. Milotic used Surf and Snorlax used Snore. One more Surf knocked out Snorlax. Gengar was easy for Milotic since it was asleep and all it took was some Surfs.

Ierdar gets 2000.
Mystikal gets 1000.

I should get 1500.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

2 VS. 2
RSE
Tall Grass Terrain

Espeon, Alakazam (Dark Gardevoir)
Sceptile, Gengar (Daniella Defines Divinity)

Espeon Baton Passes a Calm Mind, but in the process it got hurt badly by constant Leaf Blades. With already one Calm Mind in its belt, Alakazam uses Calm Mind again. Two Ice Punches and a Psychic finish Sceptile and Gengar.

Dark Gardevoir gets 1000.
Daniella Defines Divinity gets 500.

I should get 1000.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

2 VS. 2
GSC

Grimer, Eevee (Daniella Defines Divinity)
Smoochum, Azuril (IT)

Two Psychics take out Grimer, Sluge Bomb from Grimer did some major damage though. Smoochum puts Eevee to sleep and then uses Perish Song. A switch to Azurill allows it to get experience and save Smoochum from Perish Song. Eventualy Eevee faints from Perish Song, it didn't even wake up to defeat Azurill and Smoochum.

Daniella Defines Divinity gets 500.
IT gets 1000.

I should get 1000.
Closed Thread