Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 01:42 AM
KenshinU Offline

Default Ai and Mewtwo

Um... so has anyone seen it? ^_^ It's actually the only thing that I like about Pokemon anime.

I hope you won't mind if I just quote what I wrote in other thread.... ^_^;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1312
A short summary for people who haven't seen it... =p

A group of scientists (And one of them was Dr. Fuji! ) found Mew's DNA in South America. Then Giavanni (sp?) (The leader of Team Rocket) asked Fuji to use the DNA to remake that pokemon again so he gave Fuji a lot of money to make the lab and stuff. But the only thing that Fuji wanted from this was to gain knowledge about how to recreate life because he wanted to bring his little girl back to life. (His daughter, Ai, died in a car accident long time ago. ) So he finally did it and they showed these two tubes and one of them had Ai2 (Ai2 looked a little different from the real Ai BTW. She had brown hair insted of purple) and the other one had Mew2. (Mewtwo, he was just a cute little baby at that time ^_^)

So then they showed inside of Mew2's head. He was thinking: "Where am I? Who am I? Wha am I?"

Then Ai came inside of his mind (she had telepathic powers somehow ) so he asked: "who are you?"

She laughed and said: "what do you mean? I'm a girl, a person ^_^."

Mewtwo: "A person? Am I a person?"

Aitwo: "You look like a pokemon, but you talk ^_^. I didn't know pokemon could talk."

Mewtwo: "pokemon? Person? What's the difference? Which one am I?"

Aitwo: "Maybe it makes the difference to you if you are a pokemon or a person, not to me ^_^. I guess if you are in this place, you are the same as all of us."

Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squrtle (sp?) appeared (Pikachu and Meowth appeared as well in the CD drama) and they all stared to play together.

Then they showed the real world again. Fuji was telling Giavoni that the cloning process was a success then later he looked at Ai in the tube and said: "Soon I wil be able to see my little girl smile again." Then they showed a flashback where his wife thought that he was crazy so she left him.

Meanwhile, Aitwo was teaching Mewtwo about different stuff like sun, wind, and even about God... But then Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squrtle faded and died. And then Ai started to fade so Mewtwo asked what was going on, but she said she didn't know but she had to go. Mewtwo stated to cry while a very sad music was playing. He said: "I'm in a tube, in water, but more water is coming out of my eyes. What is this?" She said: "Those are tears. You're crying. When I was alive my daddy used to tell me a bed time story that when pokemon are sad, and they cry, their tears are filed with light. (As seen in Pokemon the First Movie ) Thank you for caring about me, Mewtwo, but I have to leave now."

Mewtwo: "But why?"

Aitwo: "I don't know. But don't cry Mewtwo. You are alive. And life is wonderf... wonderful" And she died... The saddest thing about this is that she died the second time in her life because her father tried to revive her and that's what made Mewtwo mad so he kind of woke up and started to glow with energy. Scientests got scared and reset his memory. Of course Fiji was sad that his daughter died again.

But then Mewtwo grew up in that tube and became the Mewtwo that we all know and he said: "I have been in here for so long. But why? Something.... Someone told me... that life is wonderful. But why..." Then he remembered Mew, thought about stuff like what was he living for and then he finally broke out of the glass. Fuji and other scientists were happy and stuff, said hi to Mewtwo and told him that they created him. He rembered Ai, got mad at them and killed Fuji and the other scientests for trying to recreate life. Then he blew up the lab and met Giavanni. Giavanni told Mewtwo that he will show him the purpose of life and I think this is when Pokemon the First Movie started. They beat Shigeru (Gary in US) in the the gym but then they had to leave so it was a lot easier for Satoshi (Ash in US) to get the badge by beating Jessy and James who were given permission to be gym leaders while Giavanni was gone. Well you know the story after this if you watched the first movie.

Quote:

Aitwo and Mewtwo talking to each other through their minds.

And another one! ^-^

Mewtwo! ^_^

Ai looking at Mewtwo through the tube. (As... in real life, not through her mind) And that's Dr. Fuji standing. ^_^

A photo of Ai before she died in a car accident.

Mewtwo, Aitwo, Bulbasaurtwo, Charmandertwo and Squrtletwo flying in their imaginary world. ^_^

Charmandertwo is about to die...

A cute picture of Aitwo and Mewtwo in water. Yeah, thats her real clone and she looks a little different than that Ai who is in Mewtwo's head. (That one was the real Ai before she dies)

Mewtwo is mad at Dr. Fuji for trying to recreate life.

(too big) Mewtwo crying after Ai died.
http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/sad_lil_m2.jpg

(too big) Ai looking sad...
http://ourworld.cs.com/Urashima1312/Ai3.jpg

I just thought that those posts really need a board. ^-^;;

Old 04-19-2004, 03:30 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Ai and Mewtwo

This is soo cute. Mewtwo actually with a good side?
Old 04-19-2004, 03:39 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Mewtwo was Kawaii as a baby. ^_^
Old 04-19-2004, 04:22 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun

Yeah, Mewtwo was pretty cool!!

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 04-19-2004, 04:53 AM
KenshinU Offline

Yup. ^-^ I even made a banner about that episode. ^_^

Old 04-19-2004, 05:16 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Yea, there's a lot of people that didn't know about this. For those that don't know, this special is called "Mewtwo's Origin," which is found on the DVD version of Mewtwo Returns.

Mewtwo Returns follows off where the first movie left off. It went directly to DVD/VHS (same thing for Japan). On the DVD special features, you'll find Mewtwo's Origin. Great story behind Mewtwo, and if you haven't seen it, you definitely want to track down this DVD and see it.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:10 AM
KenshinU Offline

Yeah... I looked it up on the internet. Ai and Mewtwo came out with the one hour special episode: Mewtwo Returns.

But...the title was changed from Ai and Mewtwo to Mewtwo's Origin.. And Ai's name was changed to "Ember"... o__o Why on earth did they change her name? They could have at least changed it to "Love" since that's what "Ai" means in Japanese.

*imagines Mewtwo saying: Please, Love, don't go! Love!*

Old 04-19-2004, 02:33 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

*Moved to TV Show and Movies board.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:43 AM
KenshinU Offline

Ah... o__o I'm so sorry!

Baka, baka, baka!!!!

Gomen nasai!! >_<

Old 04-20-2004, 03:50 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Say Kenshin, can I use that Ai & M2 banner? Pweez?
Old 04-20-2004, 03:52 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Lol ^_^

Mewtwo was once actually kawaii. =P

Nice story... tragic, yet good storyline of how it all fits...
*Reads the spoiler
Don't tell me that the "die" and "kill" part actually happened 0_0... as in they faded away, and Mewtwo killed the scientists... that would be not-Pokémon like...
Old 04-20-2004, 03:59 AM
KenshinU Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet
Lol ^_^

Mewtwo was once actually kawaii. =P

Nice story... tragic, yet good storyline of how it all fits...
*Reads the spoiler
Don't tell me that the "die" and "kill" part actually happened 0_0... as in they faded away, and Mewtwo killed the scientists... that would be not-Pokémon like...

Well they didn't show them die. But it was pretty obvious. And they said that Ai lost her life in a car accident...

And DP, you can have that banner, but please use your own hosting account. =p
Old 04-20-2004, 04:11 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Thanks!

Im pretty sure its on my account now.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

I've never seen this before...

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 05-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

Quote:
Um... so has anyone seen it? ^_^ It's actually the only thing that I like about Pokemon anime.

I hope you won't mind if I just quote what I wrote in other thread.... ^_^;;;

I just thought that those posts really need a board. ^-^;;

Is this from a movie? If it is which one? I have never even heard of this movie.