Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 04-19-2004, 12:08 AM
TDD91 Offline

Default Rollercoaster Tycoon

Does anybody else own RCT/RCT2?

I have both games and they are totally awesome, number 2 is my fave cause i can build B&M Floorlesss and B&M Stand-Up coasters for free. ^^

BTW, RCT3 is possibly out for Christmas. Its in 3D and you ride the coasters you make! ^_^
Old 04-19-2004, 12:09 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange
Default Re: Rollercoaster Tycoon

I own the second one.

I make kamikazee rides! ^_^
Old 04-19-2004, 12:23 AM
TDD91 Offline

Hmm, if we have about 10 people with RCT2, we could have some comps for parks and Rides.

I came 3rd in the CoasterForce February competition. We only had 5 entrants cause it was hard though. ^^'
Old 04-19-2004, 12:25 AM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000

I have the first with the expansions. It's one of my favorite PC games, but I don't play a lot of games on my computer anyway.

Level 100 at 632
Old 04-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Shael Offline
Master Trainer

I used to play this a lot (I have RCT1, Loopy Landscapes, RCT2, and Wacky Worlds), but kinda grew out of it. If the third one comes out I'll probably get it though =)
Old 04-19-2004, 12:59 AM
VenusaurTrainer Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via MSN to VenusaurTrainer Send a message via Yahoo to VenusaurTrainer

I have the first Rollercoaster Tycoon and all of the expainsons.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:35 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
Does anybody else own RCT/RCT2?

I have both games and they are totally awesome, number 2 is my fave cause i can build B&M Floorlesss and B&M Stand-Up coasters for free. ^^

BTW, RCT3 is possibly out for Christmas. Its in 3D and you ride the coasters you make! ^_^
Loved the first one, and was amazed and dissapointed at the same time with the second one. I thought they would add the feature to ride the coasters yourself in the second, so that's what I was dissapointed about. But I was amazed of all the new stuff they added into it, and some minor improvments in graphics, the park goers look much better. Haven't played in a while, but that will change when third comes out.

The third one looks very good from the screenshots I've seen. And finally, riding the coasters is a feature now. All the people look different now, unlike the old versions, where everyone just looked the same. And a new age feature of the guests, so you'll see kids and adults, and have to build rides to suit their needs.

For anyone that wants to see screenshots, go here: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...reenindex.html
Old 04-19-2004, 12:41 PM
TDD91 Offline

Another feature myself and some others have noticed is that people come in groups instead of just on their own. Its not very realistic to have 4000 loners in your park at the same time.