Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Adventures

Treecko then leaps up and attaks my Silcoon with a pound attack.

"Silcoon harden your shell to protect you" I shout.

Silcoon starts to harden it's shell, but Treecko was to fast and hit it befor it was done. Silcoon was pushed back by the attack.

What was I going to do I thought. I could send out Torchic. No Torchic would probly hit Silcoon. Then I would have to go with Corphish.

I grabed Corphish's ball and shouted "Go, Corphish"

Corphish smilled at me when it poped out.

"Corphish hit Treecko with you Crabhammer attcak"

Corphish noded and jummped in the air. It claws glowed because of Crabhammer. Corphish crashed into Treecko. Angerly Treecko throw back Corphish.

"Corphish get up" I said as I nuged my pokemon.

No use Treecko had fainted Corphish. I returnd Corphish. There was one other way to save Silcoon. I grabed a pokeball from my belt and threw it as hard as I could. It hit Treecko and moved 1,2,3. The pokebal came to a comepleat stop. I ran over to the pokeball and picked it up.

I looked at the pokeball then I said "Treecko come out"

Treecko came out and looked around.

"Did you attack my Silcoon because something between you too hapend awhile ago?" I ask Treecko.

Treecko nods and say "Tree,Tree,cko"

"Ok, now as long as long as you do not bother Silcoon your on the team" I tell Treecko.

Treecko smilles and jumps into my arms.

"Welcome to the team Treecko"
Old 04-30-2004, 01:49 AM
PikaJchu Offline
New Trainer

Anyway, I am starting my Pokemon journey in New Bark Town. I have just reseved a Pichu from Profeser I am going to route 39 (The first route, I think it is). Pichu is on my shoulder. I have just reseved 5 pokeballs for catching Pokemon from Elm. "Pichu! Lets go search for some wild Pokemon in this route!" I said. "Pichu!" Says my Pichu. Then a wild Pidgey appered. "Oh wow! A wild Pidgey! Go get it, Pichu!" I called. Pichu leap's of my shoulder and into battle with the Pidgey. "OK Pichu! Charm attack!" I said. Pichu make's a sweet look at Pidgey and lower's it's attack. Pidgey uses tackle. It does a little damidge to Pichu. "OK Pichu! Use Thundershock!" I yelled. Pichu uses Thundershock. Now Pidgey is weak. "Pokeball! Go!" I yelled. The ball is rolling...After a couple of secounds it stop's rolling and Pidgey is caught.
"Alright! I caught my first Pokemon!" I said as I leaped up in the air happly. "Pichuu!" Said my Pichu.

Thanx Jess, the Almighty Dragon for my avee! ^-^ I love it.

I'm slowly getting a crush on Ash again, tho I have more of a crush on Sonic.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:40 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

* Carl looks down the road and sees a girl with a Pichu jumping joyfully.

" Hey, Sparks look another Pichu, why don't you and Moro go make friends with it while I talk to the trainer. "

Moro: " Houn ( Okay ) "

Sparks: " Chu ( Yay ). "

* Carl walk up to the girl.

" Hi, I'm Carl, I just noticed you had a Pichu and I saw that my Pichu and my Houndour wanted to play with it, so is that ok. "

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-13-2004, 05:32 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Azhure

Name: Azhure

Height: 5foot 7"

Eyes:Deep purple

Hair: Short cropped raven black hair, ear length

Hometown: New bark town but have travelled alot with my dad who is a Pokemon trainer and breeder.

Aspirations: To be a trainer like my dad and live with Pokemon

Information: Ive travelled most of Johto with my dad and learned alot about Pokemon, have visted Kanto to see my grandparents when i was little. Mother was killed in an accident when i was little.

Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil

Azhure had been ready to start catching and training Pokemon for the last four years. But her father had wanted her to get some experiance with them first and kept her on there farm outside of New bark town where he raised all saughts of Pokemon.

But now, now she was finally starting out.

Riding her purple bike down the hills and fields that surrounded New Bark, letting the wind whip her short hair about her ears, she felt as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. Her stomache in knotts at the prospect of getting a pokemon.

Professor Elms Labroratory came into sight over the next hill and Azhure peddled her heart out to get to it.

Pulling up outside in a cloud of dust and unceremoniously dumping her bike and jumping up the stairs to the Lab door, Azhure was going over in her mind all the things she had packed making sure she hadn't fogotten anything.

Pressing the bell botton she waited till the door was opened by one of the Pro. Assistants.

"Ah, Azhure! We were wondering when you would get here." She smiled and let the bouncing teen into the lobby.

"Is the Professor in? I'm starting my own Pokemon journey today and I need my starting Pokemon." Azhure said calmly to the assistant though inside she was bursting.

"He's in his study, the Pokemon are there too." She waved to a door on the left and Azhure took off her purple and silver back pack jingling with all her equipment and spare cloths.

She pulled up in front of a door and knocked, pushing it open and looking around.

"Professor Elm?" She said quietly stepping into the room.

"Azhure! Glad you could make it. Another trainer has just left with his first Pokemon. If your lucky you might be able to catch him on the out skirts of town." The Professor said handing over the Pokeball that held a Cyndaquil.

"You remembered my Favourite Pokemon!" Azhure laughed and hugged the ball to her chest.

"Of course! the amount of times you would come to my lab and ask Questions about it. And your father always said it was your Favourite so I saved it for you." he smiled.

Azhure through the ball high into the air and it glowed, sending out the small furry Cyndaquil.

"Cynda!" it cried as it landed in Azhure's arms and began to lick her face.

"I think he likes you." The young Pro. Laughed.

"Well I love him!" She said putting the little flame spitter onto the floor and looking at the Professor.

"So now what?" she asked as the little Cyndaquil sat next to her left leg.

"Now I give you your pokeDex and set of Pokeballs and your on your way!" he handed over the electric device and five red and white Pokeballs for catching pokemon.

"Thanks Professor." Azhure slipped the red and blue Pokedex into the front pocket of her dark blue jeans and attached the pokeballs to her belt. The new ones on her right and Cyndaquil's on her left.

"I'm all set! I'll call you when I get to Cherrygrove city Professor." Azhure said smiling as she left the lab.

"Good luck!" he called after her.

Azhure sped out of the lab at top speed and leaped back on her bike. Turning it so it faced the way out of town she sped off with Cyndaquil bounding at her heels.

"Do not Meddle in the Afairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with sauce."

"Brain on vacation.... body on autopilot."

"My mind not only wanders.... sometimes it leaves completely."
Old 05-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

Azhure had been riding for over an hour, at a slow pace through the tall grass outside of New Bark town. Cyndaquil was walking happily on her left its fiery back spurting out flames every now and again.

Suddenly Cyndaquil heard something... something that sounded like a battle.

It leaped off into the tall grass next to the path.

"Hey Cynda! Were are you going?" Azhure said stopping and jumping off her bike to follow her new friend.

The fire Pokemon stopped in a small clearing of grass, in the center stood a Mankey and Poochyena growling at each other, each with minor wounds and small cuts.

"Get down Cynda before they smell us." Azhure laid down quietly in the grass and watched as they two Pokemon got into a battle. Mankey using its scratch attack and Poochyena its Tackle.

"They'll both faint if they keep this up." Azhure whispered to Cyndaquil.

"Go out and use Tackle on both of them, that should weaken them both enough for me to catch, but becareful Mankey is really quick." Azhure said to Cyndaquil.

It nodded and dashed out, first knocking down Poochyena who didnt get up again then Mankey who still had some fight left in it.

It was breathing pretty hard and Azhure didnt want to hurt it to much more.

"Pokeball! Go!" Azhure threw two balls, one at Poochyena and one at Mankey.

The Pokemon glowed red before being pulled into the devices. They shook for a few seconds then both sat still.

"YES!" Azhure leaped up and punched the air.

"I got two pokemon in one go!" She said happily to Cyndaquil who was doing a little dance.

Azhure picked up the balls that held her new Pokemon and put them next to Cyndaquil's on her belt.

"Come on, lets go back to the road." Azhure said as Cyndaquil leaped into her arms.

Walking back to where she left her bike Azhure put Cyndaquil in the basket at the front of the bike and peddled on towards Cherrygrove city.

"Do not Meddle in the Afairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with sauce."

Old 05-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

After a few more hours of riding Azhure decided to stop for some lunch and a well earned break.

"Well Cynda I think that for our first day we've done pretty well." She said out loud to her Pokemon who jumped out from the bike basket and sat on the grass next to the small stream they had found.

"Time for some lunch, for all of us I think." Azhure released Mankey and Poochyena from there Pokeballs.

The two looked much better after there few hours of rest.

"Now the two of you are going to get along ok?" Azhure said handing out sandwiches and some berries she had collected along the way.

All three Pokemon dove on the Berries and ate there fill.

"Much better." Azhure smiled and took a bite out of her own sandwich.

After a few more berries Poochyena walked over to the stream and had its fill of water before curling down for a mid day nap.

Mankey climbed a nearby tree to keep a look out and Cyndaquil ran around till it ran out of energy and fell asleep next to Poochyena.

Azhure sighed and smiled. ' Since Im so close to a stream maybe I could try out the Fishing Rod that dad lent me?' Azhure thought to herself, pushing things out the way till she found the pieces of the rod and started to assemble it.

"Hey Poochyena! Cynda! I'm going to try my hand at Fishing want to tag along?" Azhure said walking up to the sleepy pair and nudging them both with her foot.

They yawned and stretched but followed along behind her. Mankey swinging through the trees beside them.

'My bike should be ok for an hour or so.' Azhure thought finding a nice spot and setting up.

Casting her line into the water she felt Poochyena and Cyndaquil curl up next to her.

Azhure smiled to herself and sat watching her line hoping to catch something.

Old 05-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

Walking, still not noticing the tediursa fallowing him, Luke walks towards the next town. He is walking by a quite river. He stops to relax, but just for a moment. "GO Treecko and Minun.....Lest Relax Right here"

The all jump out, smiling, the two pokemon start to play. Suddenly, from behind a tree, tediursa jumps out. It walks slowly towards Luke, still too proud to act friendly. It sits beside him, looking at his reflection in the water.

Luke smile at the pokemon, who secretly wanted to pllay with him. He notices the girl with her pokemon, fishing. He thaught to himself, "This is the perfect time to train" He gets up and calls out to her, hoping that she would want to battle him......
Old 05-16-2004, 04:06 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

Azhure felt a tug on her line just as she heard someone call out.

She pulled hard on the line trying to reel the Pokemon in and look around for the source of the shout at the same time.

She noticed a trainer some way up the river, waving and shouting.

"I'll battle you just as soon as I catch this Pokemon!" She called back finally heaving the Pokemon onto shore.

It was a Totodile. Clamped in its mouth was her lure.

"Wow! I never thought I'd catch a Totodile!" Azhure said starring at the pokemon dance on the spot still with her Lure in its strong jaws.

"Cynda you stay back. Fire is weak against water. But fighting isnt. Go Mankey tackle attack!" Azhure commanded.

Mankey launched itself out of the tree and at the dancing Totodile. Mankey hit it full in the face. It was stunned for a moment at the impact.

"Good one Mankey! Ok now scratch attack while its stunned!" Azhure yelled getting a Pokeball ready.

Mankey scratch at the still stunned Totodile, it retaliated with a scatch attack of its own.

"Poochyena your turn! tackle attack!" Azhure said as Mankey stumbled backwards from the onslaught.

Poochyena ran flat out at the little aligator Pokemon, knocking it down.

Throwing her Pokeball as hard as she dared Azhure hoped the Pokemon wouldnt put up to much more of a fight.

The ball rattle once, twice,three times.... then stopped.

"Oh yes! Whaa whoo!! I got myself a totodile!" She yelled happily, running over she picked up the new addition and added its ball to that of Mankey and Poochyena.

Packing up her stuff she recalled Cyndaquil, Mankey and Poochyena; walked back to collect her bike and walked up the river to the trainer who had shouted out to her.

"My names Azhure." She said happily holding out her hand.

He smiled and took it shacking her hand.

"Mines Luke. Nice technique, you sure know how to handle your Pokemon." he complimented her.

"I know alot about different types. My dad use to be a trainer." Azhure shrugged.

"So want to test your skills?" Luke asked hopefully.

"Sure thing. Lets say three on three battle?" Azhure smiled and hefted one of her Pokeballs.

"Your on." Luke smiled and stepped back a few paces.

Azhure did the same and rested her bike against a nearby tree.

"Alright lets get this battle started!" She said throwing out her first pokemon. It glowed red before being released and Luke tensed. He had just seen her win a battle against a wild Totodile... what else did she have in her party?

Old 05-16-2004, 04:17 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

Pokemon stats:

Cyndaquil: Level 6
Health : 28
attacks: Scratch and smokescreen.

Mankey: Level 7
Health: 29
Attacks:Scratch and Tackle

Poochyena: Level 7
Health: 30
Attacks:Tackle and Leer

Totodile: Level 5
Health:25
Attacks: Scratch and Leer.

Old 05-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

Pokemon stats:

Treecko: Level 11
Health : 34
attacks: Endeavour, Quick Attack, Absorb.

Minun: Level 8
Health: 37
Attacks:Quick Attack, Thunderwave

Tediursa: Level 19 (Fights without command)
Health: 45
Attacks:Counter, Seismic Toss, Scratch

"Ok...Go Pokeball" He throws the sphere out onto the field. "Your up Treecko" He shouted as he smiled confidently at the girl. " Lets see what yoou got"....
Old 05-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

The glowing stoppped and Cyndaquil stood there, its back all in flame ready for a fight.

"Your up first Cynda!Smokescreen attack!" Azhure commanded the small pokemon.

Suddenly the whole area was covered in a choking cloud of smoke.

"Tackle!" Azhure yelled.

Out of the smoke Cyndaquil came out of now where to tackle Treeco.

Old 05-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

" Ok, I guess your of few words, bye. "

* Carl runs on down the road hoping to find new Pokemon and some new trainers to make friends with.

" Well, I guess we're going to have to go a long way, eh guys. "

Moro: " Houndour ( Yeah it will be ) "

Sparks: " Pichu ( Righto ) "

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-17-2004, 08:02 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I held Silcoon in my arms and my other pokemon were on the ground. I started to walk when I saw a trainer before me.

"Want to heve a 2on2" She said with an odd smile on her face.

"Sure go Treecko and" I could not finish because Corphish jumped into the batle feild. "Ok, then I will chose Corphish" I said.

"Good, Ziggy and Mighty go" she said as a Zigzagone and a Pochyena.

"Treecko, Corphish go attack" They ran strate for the girls pokemon.

"Go hit them with all you might" she said as her pokemon started to run at mine.

Treecko and Pochyena hit each other. Corphish grabed Zigzagone and threw it full blast into a tree. The girl angely returnd her pokemon.

Then she comanded "Mighty get them"

Mighty then began to glow. When it stoped a Mightena stod there.

"Mighty Finish them off with a Takedown" she siad.

And that was what Mighty did. She laughed and walked a way. My two pokemon walked slowly towards me disipointed by their lost.

"It's okay guys we lose some and win some" I told them.

They noded.
Old 05-17-2004, 08:43 PM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

The smoke covers the area. "Oh no...treecko, jump into the air and use your tail to blow away the smoke... Now use your pound attack"

The pokemon does just as commanded....It leaps in the air, then spins its tail as it lands to blow away some of the thick smoke, then it shifts into attack formation, using the force of the fall into his pound attack....
Old 05-19-2004, 06:23 AM
Azhure Offline
Amateur Trainer

Azhure only had a few seconds to react, to change her tactic.

"Cynda, dodge! Use its fall to your advantage, tackle attack!" Azhure called hoping it would work.

Treeco hit the ground with tremendos force, enough that Azhure knew that if Cyndaquil had been under that attack he would have fainted.

Cynda dodged the attack and slid out from under the Treeco,skidding and turning as fast as he could, running at full pelt he hit the stunned Pokemon on the side. Flaring his back at the same time as the impact the green Pokemon was scorched from the heat.

It backed away but wasnt down and out yet.

Luke smiled as he saw that Cyndaquil was breathing very hard, it had used alot of energy on its last attack.

"Its weakend treeco, Pound Attack it now! Finish it off." He called out to his pokemon.

"Tree!" Treeco called as it ran at Cyndaquil.

The small fire Pokemon stood stock still ready for a fight.

Azhure smiled at what Luke thought was weakness.

"Cynda! Ember Attack!" Azhure yelled as the Treeco came within fiering range.

A spout of flame shot out of the Pokemons mouth and Luke's jaw dropped.
'How did that happen?' He thought to himself 'it shouldnt be able to use ember attack yet.'

"Your attack on it gave it enough experiance for it to gain a few levels." Azhure explained to the stunned trainer.

Treeco was laying on the grass, slightly burned but other wise ok.

Last edited by Azhure; 05-22-2004 at 11:18 AM.