Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Adventures

* I stepped out into the wild open road and set off running with my Pichu behind me this was the day I was going to be a master of Pokemon.

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-21-2004, 12:23 AM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

The alarm clock goes off. A hump in a bed, decorated with pokeballs, moves around. A hand reaches out from under the sheets and smashes the clock.

"Rrrr, whats going on, is it morning already, Oh man"

The character emerges from under the covers, he looks across the room at the calendar that was on his wall...

"Oh, no, today is the day, i'm gonna be late"

He jumps up and runs down the stairs....

"Mom, why did'nt you wake me?"

"Well sweetie, I know you need your rest"

He runs back up the stairs and straight into the bathroom. Soon after, the once untidy unsightly morning person, came out a fresh awakened trainer. Dressed in a black shirt, with red shorts and a matching bandanna. He also had on red risk bands.

He grabbed his backpack that was already packed.

"Mom, I can't have any breakfast today cause i'm gonna be late, I gotta go.....Love you Mom"

He runs out.

"Wait sweetie, you forgot your phone. Call me when things get too rough and you need some help...ok"

"Ok Mom......bye"

He runs through the door in the direction of the prof, who lived on a cliff at the end of town.

"Finally, I'm gonna get my first pokemon....."

' Hey! Son! You forgot this!' Luke's mother yells from behind you. She hurls a small bundle at your retreating back from the front steps; it flies through the air in a perfect spiral, striking you square in the back of the head (mom has a great arm).

The bundle is a (rather light, thankfully) egg-shaped device, which you recognize as a Pokenav; wrapped around it with the aid of a rubberband is a sheaf of bills, totalling at about 1500 zenny.
Luke ran as fast as he could to get to the lab. His Light brown hair moved with his legs. His bright blue eyes looking wildly. He was concentrating on the pokemon that he wanted.

He finally got to the lab....He entered

"Hello, Professor, is anyone hair."

A lab assistant came out:"How can I help you"

"I'm looking for the professor"

ASS: Well, he's not here at the moment, how can I help you"

"I want to choose my starter"

ASS: Ok, what will it be"

"I want a Treeko"

The assistant nodded her head slowly, smiling broadly as she took a few steps back into the lab, signalling with a finger for you to wait where you were. She was replaced just a few minutes later by the one and only Professor Dorward in his usual state: long, wrinkly white coat covering his long, thin frame; short, scraggly hair lying messily atop his head; deep black bags of apparent sleep deprivation lying beneath his deep, intelligent hazel eyes.

"Why hello there!" His voice was loud and cheerful, despite the obvious theme of tire and work about him. He led the young boy to the left of the lab as he continued to talk, looking around intently for something specific. "I hear you want a Treecko! Excellent choice... Treeckos are capable of learning great moves early on, proving them to be a powerful ally despite the many type-weaknesses. Ah, here it is!" He reached for a single red and white orb sitting atop a mess of crumpled stacks of papers, not even opening it before handing it to the aspiring trainer. "Treat it well, and you shall be greatley rewarded... Here, I want you to have these as well. Now, go on, you have a long journey ahead of you..." With that he handed the boy 5 identical Pokéballs and the fabled Pokédex, smiling gently before disappearing through mountains of paper and books...

Excitedly, he took the pokeball.

"Thank you professor" he shouted as he ran through the door.

"Wow, I finally got a pokemon, go treecko"

He threw the ball releasing from it a bright white light. From that light emerged a Dark Green Treecko, with an unbelievable shiny coat (due to its health).

"Wow"

It looked at its trainer up and down, jumping just as its trainer was.

"You're a jolly little guy, Thats awesome"

"Treecko Treecko Tree"

They both took off, running side by side into the horizon, ready to start their journey together.

Last edited by Dragon2173; 04-21-2004 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:20 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

* Carl dashes down with his Pichu behind him he dashes into Prof. Oaks and sees another trainer there.

" Prof. Oak, can I have my pokedex you promised me I'm setting off on my journey now."

* Carl stares over at the other trainer.

" Hi, I'm Carl Who are you. "

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-21-2004, 07:45 PM
Eric and Totodile Offline
Amateur Trainer

As Totodile and I entered the fields, there was a Sentret eating an apple under a tree. This would be my first pokemon I capture, I thought. "Totodile, prepare to attack that Sentret!" I commanded. "Sentret? Sen sen sentret!" The Sentret said. It used pound, but Totodile dodged it. "Totodile, scratch attack!" I said to it. "To! To! To!" It said for every scratch it did on the Sentret. The raccoon-like pokemon was weakening. "That's enough, Totodile!" I said. "Pokeball, GO!" I threw the pokeball at the Sentret. It was transported into the ball. Wiggled once. Then twice, then the red light at the center turned off. "Yeah!" I said. "I got a Sentret!" "Dile!" Totodile said. It was happy, and it started to dance. I picked up the Pokeball and put it on my Pokeball belt. "Man, Totodile. My first pokemon I ever captured!" I shouted with glee. Then Totodile and I headed on to Cherrygrove City to register for the Johto League. When we got to the pokemon center, I saw a girl, about the same size as me. She came over to where I was feeding Totodile some pokemon food.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 04-21-2004, 08:21 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Cathy
Height: 5'0"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Hometown: Littleroot Town
Aspirations: Wants to become trainer she can be and own many pokemon.
Information: Lives in a cave near Littleroot and she ran away from her parents.
Starter Pokemon: Torchic

It was a beaitiful sunny day. Cathy looked one more time at her cave then ran all the way to Littleroot.

Cathy wanted to become a trainer. Cathy then saw Profeser.Birch casing a Torchic. Cathy called to the Torchic. Torchic ran to her and jumped into her arms.

"Thanks for getting my Torchic" Profeser.Birch thanks her.

"No problem" Cathy replise.

"Hey would you like to keep this Torchic?" Profeser.Borch ask holding out Torchic's pokeball.

Cathy grabes Torchic's pokeball and starts runing down the the path. "Thanks" she calls out running out of site.

"Your welcome" replise a counfused Profeser.Birch.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

"Treecko, look, its a pokemon, I'm gonna capture it"

He runs over to the pokemon. "Go treecko'

The pokemon places himself in a position that makes it easy for attacking.

The blue and yellow pokemon jumps out from behind the tree that it was standing.

"Ok treecko, use quick attack"

Treecko runs off, slaming the Minum into a tree. It got up angryly, and counter attacked with its own quick attack.

"Oh no, Treecko, are you ok"

Luke runs over to stand beside him.

"Ok, Use your absob attack"

Minum began to glow. A little ball of light emerged from him and went to treecko. "Great, now treecko, try another quick attack"

The minum, now angrier than ever, dodged the quick attack, then used its thunderwave attack.

"Oh no, treecko, dodge it, and use pound"

Treecko dodged by jumping into the air, then landed, using his tail to give Minum a massive hit on the head. The pokemon was thrown into bushes, by the force of the attack.

"Great treecko, return...POKEBALL GO"

Ther pokeball landed on Minum's head, sucking it inside. It moved side to side, until before it could stop, Minun popped out.

The pokeball, was thrown back into Luke's hand. "Oh man, I thaught that it was caught...Ok treecko, use your quick attack"

The pokemon ran as fast as he could, hitting Minun to the floor. The stuborn pokemon, even after taking so many hits, still got up.

"Watch out treecko, its using quick attack. Dodge it and use pound again"

Treecko jumped in the air, dodging the attack, then lands with a pound attack. Minun dodge the move. It was however too tired to fight any longer, hence it fell to the ground, almost knocked out.

Using the same pokeball: "Ok, POKEBALL GO...."

The ball moved from side to side, this time I had captured the pokemon. "Yes, I have two pokemon"

Old 04-22-2004, 10:56 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I run along the path when a Wrumple stands in the midle of the road and covers me with it's string shot. For some some resan I liked the little pokemon.

"Torchic Go" I yell .

Torchic looks up at me and blinks. Then the Wrumple hits Torchic with it's takle attack. That got Torchic going. It jumped out of my arms and threw alot of ember attacks at Wrumple.

"Wait" I called out.

Torchic tilts it head and says "Tor,Torchic,Tor"

"I want to catch Wrumple I explian.

Torchic nods and I throw a pokeball and it missed. Torchic ran affter it. Then I threw one at Wrumple. The pokeball wobeled back and forth, back and forth then it stoped.

"Yay' I shouted as I picked up the pokeball and relesed Wrumple.

Then Torchic ran over to me with the pokeball in it's mouth. It triped and the pokeball fell on the ground. I was suprisded. I must have caught a pokemon when the pokeball missed. Out came a Corphish who greted every one with a good wack.

"Welcome to the team Wrumple and Corphish"
Old 04-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Re: Pokemon Adventures

Oak: " Here is the Pokedex you wanted. "

* Oak hands over the dex and Carl takes it.

" Thanks prof. Oak! "

* Carl runs outside and sees a baby Houndour.

" Aw sweeeeeet, a Houndour, I'm gonna catch it. Go Sparks ( Pichu ). Use tackle and then shock it with Thundershock. "

Sparks:" Pi. " ( Ok )

* Sparks jumped and tackled as hard as it could, the Houndour was hit, but then it used scratch, Sparks was only damaged a little.

" Sparks, you can do this now use thundershock! "

Sparks: " Pichu chu " ( Aye, aye cap'n )

* Sparks moves swiftly and then attacks with thundershock, the Houndour was weak now.

" Pokeball Go! "

* Carl threw the ball and the Pokemon was put inside, the ball started to wobble and at last Carl caught it.

" YES, YES, I CAUGHT A HOUNDOUR!!! "

* He let the Houndour out of the ball.

" Ok now you need a name, how about Moro? "

* Moro jumped about with joy at the name.

Moro: " Houndour. " ( I like it )

* Sparks walks over and the two Pokemon start to play.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-24-2004, 12:49 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Littleroot

*Kieth Is riding his bike as he jumps of some clifs on it he gets a little too close to Birche's lab, narowly escaping death Kieth makes his bike slide sideways and he slides into Birche's lab.*

"Birch? Prof. Birch? Where are you?!?"

"I am right here Keith Flame, I see you wish to follow in your sister's footsteps."

*He trows a pokeball to me and I catch it. It has a flame on it, glowing like a real ember.*

"Take good care of that Torchic, Keith."

*Keith leaves.*

Birch-"Glad that that Tochic is gone, it was so wild...*shudder*"

"Tochic Come on Out!" I yell

*The torchic comes out and starts to spit flames at me.*

"Quit trying to make me Catch fire , and start Blazing!" I laugh already use to extreame heats.

"Torchic, Tor?" It asks inquisidly

"Are you scared of me is that it? You're afraid I'm a demon withstanding your fire attacks?"

"Tor..." it says shaking it tiney head up and down.

"Thats okay pretty soon you'll see how strong we both are together.... You'll see that I'm your friend..."

*He lifts torchic up and sets it on his soulder, and torchic starts to chirp hapily...*

OOC:
Let's put the name of the place we are at at the top of are posts so that we can tell if someone is in the same place as us.

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 04-24-2004, 02:17 PM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

"I can't believe it, I caught a minun, awesome, I can't wait to use him in a battle......whah, what was that"

He runs towards what he saw, what pokemon was that. It ran behind him, this time moving faster than before.

"Treecko GO!!" The pokemon emerges from a bright light, ready to battle. "Treecko, theres a pokemon around here somewhere, I want to capture it." He points in the direction he last heard the pokemon move.

suddenly, the pokemon jumped out from the bushes "What pokemon is that?"

It stood, on two legs, looking at both the trainer and his pokemon fiercely. It was a Tediursa.

"A tediursa....Great...Treecko go, use quick attack"

Treecko runs off. The teiursa stands waiting for the attack.

"Nice form Treecko, attack..attack"

Treecko slams the pokemon with his quick attack. Tediursa Uses its counter attack sending treecko back into the bushes. "Oh no, treecko.....Try your absorb attack"

Tediursa starts to glow. The tediursa runs up, using a scratch attack hitting the treecko down. "Oh no, treecko, try another quick attack"

Treecko runs off, however, the pokemon dodges the attack by jumping into the air, drawing treecko with it by grabing onto his tail, then in slams Treecko to the ground with a Seismic toss attack.

Treecko tries to stand up, but faints. "Oh no, treecko, return."

"RRRRrrrrr, GO MINUN"

Minun jumps out, ready to battle. "Minun, use your thunder wave"

The pokemon lets off a spark, paralizing Tediursa. Now angry, Tediursa tries to hit Minun with it's sratch attack, but fails since Minun dodges with its quick attack then attacks, using a spark attack, hitting the Tediursa to the floor. "Good work Minun, use quick attack now"

Minun runs as fast as it can, hitting the Tediursa who counters the attack, knocking Minun into a tree. Seriously hurt, Minun tries to get up, however it was slamed into the tree again, when Tediursa attacked using its scatch attack.

"Oh no, how is it that this pokemon is so strong, I really want to capture it now....Pokeball Go" He throws the pokeball at the pokemon, who slaps it back at him,. Still on the floor, Minun attacks him with a quick attack, sending the pokemon into some nearby bushes. Tediursa jumps out, hitting Minum with a seismic toss. "Oh no, Minun" Minun faints. "Tediursa, now hurt, runs off into the bushes. "Minun" Luke runs and picks up his pokemon. Then he runs off, trying to get to the nearest pokemon center.

Luke walks into the center. Looking around, he notices that there are alot of trainers there.

He walks up to nurse Joy who quickly grabs the Minun from his hand. He hands her his pokeball containing treecko, then explains to her what happened. He then walks over to a seat near to the counter, and sits down. Waiting for his pokemon to be healed.

"I want to capture that pokemon"
Old 04-25-2004, 02:35 AM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I picked up Wrumple and started to walk along the path with Torchic on my right and Corphish on my left. I saw two paths one led too Pettleburg city and the other led too Pettleburg Woods. I had read that you should only battle the gym leader of Pettleburg city after you got 4 badges. So walked down the path too Pettleburg Woods.

It was quiet in the woods. It was nice, but Torchic and Corphish did not like the silence so they started a converstion between each other. I heard rusling in the trees. I looked up to see shadows jumping throw the trees. Must be Treeko I thought too my self.

Then Torchic starts running at full speed. I run after it with Wrumple in my arms and Corphish grabing on to my one of my briads. But what I did not know we were being fallowed by a small shadowy figure.

Last edited by Latias10; 04-25-2004 at 02:40 AM.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Dragon2173 Offline
New Trainer

He notices a trainer walking towards him, he had an angry expression on his face. The trainer sits "You met up the the tediursa did'nt you?" Luke looks up at him, almost in tears "Yes...It took out both my pokemon." The trainer turns to him "Well, it did the same to me as well, the tediursa around here are tough, but there was one, one with a darker shade than the others that seemed to be the leader." Luke turns to look at the counter, trying to see if his pokemon were ok. He then remembered that the tediursa that he faught, had a dark color.

Trainer: I could'nt even beat the weaker ones, I doubt that I could have beaten the leader.

Luke: Well, i'm gonna go back after my pokemon are healed, and i'm gonna try and capture that pokemon that I faced.

Trainer: Good luck, I'm just going to continue on my journey, there will be other pokemon out there... And I will capture them instead....I Max by the way.

Luke: I'm Luke...

Max: Nice to meat yah Luke, well, there's my pokeballs, I really should be getting on my way...*He walks up to the Blissey that had them, took them from her, then disappeared through the doors8

"Well, I won't give up that easy, what does'nt kill yah, makes you stronger.....Yes, as soon as my pokemon are healed, I'll go and capture that tediursa"

He stands, then walks over to the counter, tapping his feet, waiting for his pokemon to be healed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok Guys, That tediursa was tough, but you're stronger, We can beat ehm"

He walks up and down, as he lectures them, "We can win Ok"

The pokemon shout in unison, to show their approval.

"Ok Lets go guys'

He runs off into the bushes, looking around for the tediursa. Soon, he had reached the spot that he had first seen the pokemon. "Ok it ran off in that direction, so lets get ehm.." He returns his pokemon, he runs off into the bushes. Suddenly, from above te trees, the sound of wield tediursa could be heard. 'Ursa Ursa' He knew that he was in their teritory now.

He stopped running, soon he was completely surrounded by wield tediursa. He look up to see the tediursa he had faught. He could identify it, because it still had battle wounds from their battle.

"I want to battle you Tediursa"

The tediursa Growl in anger. The Leader tediursa jumps down, Ready to fight.

"Ok, I will make this a clean match, I will only use one pokemon to fight you, I you fall, I will capture you, If you win, I will keep coming back until I capture you"

"Ursa" he growled. "Ok, Go Minun, you will face this tediursa.'

Minun, jumps up and down in excitement. "Ok start off with a quick attack..."

Mionun runs off, slaming the tediursa who counters the attack.

"Oh no, I forgot that he could use counter" The other tediursa chair in excitement.

"Minun, use your thunder wave" The attack hits the tediursa, Paralizing him. Now use your spark attack......The attack hits the paralized pokemon, sending him into a tree.."Yes we're winning....Use quick attack to finish him off now..."

The attack hits, but is countered by the pokemon. It, in return, uses a scratch attack. "Oh no, Minun, use another spark attack" The tediursa dodges, then uses its seismic toss.....

"Oh no, Ahm....Minun, use your spark attack now.' The minun, releases powerfull sparks from its body, hitting the airborn pokemon, making it loose it's grip "Great Minun, use your quick attack one more time"

Tediursa falling from the sky, Minun hits him with it's quick atack, slaming the pokemon, who was too tired to counter. "Pokeball Go!!!" The sphere lands on the tediursa's head, taking him inside.....Its moves from side to side...It pops open, The tediursa was not caught..."RRrrr' you hardheaded..."

He throws another pokeball, the tediursa moves away from it...Tips then falls. "Oh no, Its seriously hurt" He runs over to the pokemon, picking him up. The other tediursa run to their leaders defence, surrounding Luke. "Tediursa is seriously hurt, he needs to get to the pokemon center" He runs off, pushing aside the growling pokemon. "Minun, RETURN"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nurse Joy, Nurse Joy, you have to heal this pokemon"

He hands her the pokemon. She rushes it inot the ER....."I hope it will be ok"

Night falls, then the morning comes. Luke is awakened by the Tediursa who was standing over him. "Whah, What...Tediursa, your ok...." He grabs the pokemon and spins him around. Angryly, the pokemon uses its sratch attack on him. He falls to the ground. THe pokemon, inturn, goes and sit by Luke's bagpack..."Ok so I guess yah don't like me"

Soon it was time for Luke to leave "Minun, Treecko, I'm sure you guys got some experience from battling that Tediursa, You guys were awesome"

He walks off, not noticing the Same tediursa following him. (It had already told his friend goodbye)

Last edited by Dragon2173; 04-25-2004 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 03:41 PM
Latias10 Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Corphish!" I yelled trying to pull the pokemon off my briad.

Corphish did not buge so I toke out it's pokeball and reternd Corphish. I looked at the path infront of me. I could not see Torchic any where. I ran and ran untell I came to a tree where a tiered Torchic sat. I put down Wrumple and walked over to Torchic.

I picked Torchic up and said "Why did you run off like that?"

Torchic gives me a puzzeled look. Then it points to where I left Wrumple. I look and see a small green pokemon runing off with Wrumple. With Torchic in my arms I ran after it. It must be a Treecko I thought. That would make a good pokemon for me.

"Hey give me back my Wrumple" I yell at it.

It ingnores me and keeps on runing. Torchic then jumps out of my arms and hits Treecko with some embers. Treecko falls down sending Wrumple flying high into the sky.

"No Wrumple" I call out wored about my little pokemon.

In mid air Wrumple starts to glow. It must be evolving I thought. I hope it will evolve into a Sicloon so I can have a Beautifly. Wrumple new form falls to the ground unharmed.

"Yay a Sicloon" I say happly.

Treeko glars at Silcoon and says "Treecko, Tree, Treecko"

What did this pokemon want with my Silcoon?
Old 04-25-2004, 06:33 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Rought 101

*Keith is walking down the path 'twards Oldale, when torchic runs off and attacks a nearby bush with a blazing ember.*

"PooooooooooooooooooochyenA" yells a dog-like pokemon when Tochic attacks the bush.

"Wow what's that!" I say as I whip out my Pokedex and scan it.

At first sight, POOCHYENA takes a bite at anything that moves. This POKEMON chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strickes back.
POOCHYENA is an omnivore - it will eat anything. A distinguishing feature is how large its fangs are compared to its body. This POKEMON tries to intimidate its foes by making the hair on its tail bristle out.

"A Poochyena eh? Okay Torchic... GO!"

*Torchic begins to flame Poocyena with ember, but Poochyena finaly gets away and starts trying to bite torchic.*

"Tochic turn back and peck it on the head!"

*Torchic turns back a furociosly pecks the pokemon. Pochyena starts to run ,but Torchic is on him in a split second using his signature move ember.*

"Great job Torchic now lets try to catch it!"

*Keith Chucks the pokeball at the chared Poochyena, and it gets sucked in. The ball tilts once, twice, and three times and it stops.*

"Yes! I caught a Poochyena!"

*Keith picks up the ball and releases Pochyena.*

"Now to name you...hm...*Looks a evolutions* AHA...How about the name, Mighty?"

"Pooch, pooch, yen, ahh!"

"Like it eh? Good. Now to Name Torchic.*looks at Torchic's evos* Okay how about the name... Blaze?"

"Tor,Tor, CHICK!"

"So you like yours too?"

'Guess I'll name all my pokemon by there Last evolutions name!' Keith thinks

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:00 PM
PikaJchu Offline
New Trainer

Name: Leena

Height: 4ft8

Eyes: Pink

Hair: Dark Brown

Hometown: New Bark Town

Aspirations: The cuteness of Pokemon. :)

Information: Hi. I'm Leena. I'm from new Bark town. I love cute Pokemon.
I wanna be a Pokemon master!

Starter Pokemon: Pichu!

Thanx Jess, the Almighty Dragon for my avee! ^-^ I love it.

I'm slowly getting a crush on Ash again, tho I have more of a crush on Sonic.