Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Bakura2004 Offline
Banned

Default This is really odd

I remember once I had my gameshark hooked into my blue version and I was in Celedon city. I was by the guy that was standing next to his pokemon by the department store. My friend was with me and we started fighting over the game and I accidently hit him in the tooth with my gameboy real hard and I saw that after that just happened the guy started to run up the side of the department store. It was the weirdest thing I ever saw. He stoped a few minutes later and I joked to my friend if I could hit him again to do the glitch. For you disbelivers I swear this is TRUE! I swear on nintendo it's self.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange
Default Re: This is really odd

That would be weird....if t were true.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:19 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

I bet he's not lying DP! Haven't you ever heard of glitch city? Okay, so it's not glitch city but it's possible. When I droped my GB once it shorted out and took me to G-City.

Besides, Gameshark is an un-holy disaster to all games.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:47 AM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

I completely agree. Though, I've never seen Glitch City or G-City, I do agree that Gameshark is a trap that's just waiting to be triggered! ... ...

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 04-16-2004, 05:35 AM
crazy blue eyes Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to crazy blue eyes Send a message via Yahoo to crazy blue eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechaflame
I completely agree. Though, I've never seen Glitch City or G-City, I do agree that Gameshark is a trap that's just waiting to be triggered! ... ...
you want to take a look of glitch city?there is a safe way to do it in RBY!!(won't harm your game)
make sure you have pokemon which knows fly,surf and cut.
go to the safari zone.the man will ask you,would you want to go in.say yes,pay 500 yen and go in.save and switch off your game.wait a while(you must wait a while or it won't work)and come out again.that man will ask you if you want to go in.say no,and get out.after you have got out,fly to cinnibar island and surf up and down on the eastern shore.then PA will call you(ding dong).then you'll find yourself in safari zone again!!come out,and see what it looks like!you can walk and fish on the land.(sometimes you can see your pikachu running around in yellow.if it is still behind you,you can look at your pikachu.its face is strange!)then you'll freeze and can't walk.fly to another city to solve this problem.

Houndoom and Lugia ---the BEST pokemon FOREVER!!!

Thanks Art for the 2 banners and avatar u hv made!! Also to CrystalBlue becoz u hv made a banner for me long time ago =]
Old 04-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy blue eyes
you want to take a look of glitch city?there is a safe way to do it in RBY!!(won't harm your game)
make sure you have pokemon which knows fly,surf and cut.
go to the safari zone.the man will ask you,would you want to go in.say yes,pay 500 yen and go in.save and switch off your game.wait a while(you must wait a while or it won't work)and come out again.that man will ask you if you want to go in.say no,and get out.after you have got out,fly to cinnibar island and surf up and down on the eastern shore.then PA will call you(ding dong).then you'll find yourself in safari zone again!!come out,and see what it looks like!you can walk and fish on the land.(sometimes you can see your pikachu running around in yellow.if it is still behind you,you can look at your pikachu.its face is strange!)then you'll freeze and can't walk.fly to another city to solve this problem.
Each game cart is different. The glitch doesn't harm your game, doesn't mean that it won't do harm to other games.

this glitch DO have a possibility to erase the mermory of your whole game. Use at your own risk.

(I never & won't try it out anyway. I've seen screenshots on the web already. =P)

Current team:
Old 04-16-2004, 06:34 PM
Traipez Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Traipez

I tried the Glitch City thing, and I was SO scared, because everytime I walked 100 steps, it turned into Glitch City. I tried to save, but I always ended in Glitch City. I was SO scared that it would broke my game (I have all 151 Pokémon)
But then I found out that I just should go into the Safari Zone again, and it was gone forever
Old 04-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

WTF?! That's weird!!!!!!!

Well, when I first tried the Glitch City trick, I was all like, " THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then I walked all the way o the left and got stuck. I keep doing that and finally I realised that you hafta be on a bike to get around. I had fun, but I didn't have a Pokemon that knew cut so I could cut that one tree down....

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 04-26-2004, 01:30 AM
Pheonyx-X Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Pheonyx-X

Glitch City is very cool. My friend was just mucking around then he got there and we were like WHOAH!! Then when we got home, started to test it out in different areas!! It was cool and the wierd thing is that there was a cave there and when I got in I arrived in Cerulean City!! Cool!! I love Glitch City!!
Old 04-26-2004, 01:41 AM
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon

Glitch city is very fun and very cool, but I get stuck in the water all the time. "/

As for the insident you had, thats very weird. I would freak out.
Closed Thread