Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 09-19-2004, 07:03 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Well with all these new fics coming out, I guess I should give my upcoming fic an intro. Most likely this fic wont be up until the end of the week but since its hard for me to do a trainer fic and not a straight up story, I may get more done then I planned on so you'll just have to wait and see.

Intro..

"Ya'll all goin to camp up there?" the redneck slurred, putting my items in a bag. He smelled of liquor and smoke, just as the store did. I put my left hand inside my pocket, giving a hint that I was nervous. "Yeah, my friends and me are spending the weekend up there." I pointed outside to my friends who were filling the old 'vette up with gas.

"No!" the man slapped the counter with his right fist. "You can't go up there boy. If you go up there, it will get you!"

The man moved his mouth around, soaking up the tobacco in his mouth. "What will get me?" my voice was shaky.

"The pokemon up there. The monster. The forest keeper," the man gave me the bag that contained my beer and chips. I grabbed the bag and quickly walked to the door. "HEY!"

I turned around to stare down the guy behind the counter. He pointed towards the window at Bert, who was flicking his cigarette lighter, "Tell your friend not to lite up his cigarette around my gasoline!"

End Intro...

Nightmare in Mauville, Lilycove Massacre, Clash of Killers will all look like comedy fics compared to this one. Suspense will be takin to an all new level.
The Forest Keeper
Coming Soon

Old 09-19-2004, 09:06 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

I'm thinking about making weekly updates to my fan fics. It'll pretty much helped me a bit during the WAR and I'm already doing that for the fics I'm doing for my site.

So, yeah. Expect updates on OSS/JIA/my future fics every weekend from now on.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

Sounds good KC, I love your latest fic BTW!

I also have an announcement: Anybody who was/is interested in my fic, Mike Ketchum's Pokemon Journey, plaese read my latest post.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 09-20-2004, 01:43 AM
Chicko Offline
Elite Trainer

After a LONG time of waiting, I FINALLY added another chapter to [Pokemon Academy]! I hope you enjoy! ^_^

Treeko Egg
Hatches @ 1173
Evolves @ 1206
Evolves @ 1266
Level 100 @ 1458
Old 09-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie

Here it is. The momentous occasion is here. Firstly, Round 1 of the Battle against Jacq has been posted. And also. The first post for Flames at his Fingertips has been posted. Please don't post comments in the FahF thread, all comments, suggestions, reviews should be posted here. Thankyou. Tell me what you think!

^

I changed my mind. Comment in that thread! maybe I'll get some reviews then What do people think of it?

Last edited by Dr Skottie; 09-21-2004 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:57 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Since I've gotten premission from both JIG and Mario to start a chain fic, I will be starting one soon, and hopefully it will be a lot of fun for everyone.

In case you're wondering what a chain fic is, the way it works is one person starts the fic, while another person continues it, and so on. So have fun, you get to read an adventure fic started by me and continue it however you like! The only rules are that you can't make two posts like you can with a fic written by yourself and anything that doesn't comply with the flow of the story or doesn't make sense will not be considered with the story.

With that said, it should be pretty interesting.

Old 09-23-2004, 02:35 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

I tried the one that was on ProBoards and it was a lot of fun.

Anyway, I'll work on a bit of Orre Star Shuffle (and maybe Johto Island Adventure) tonight so I'll have something to update for the weekend.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:31 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

The Forest Keeper is up! Go check it out and review. If comments come I may end up posting the next chapter by the end of the weekend. For the Journey of Wonders fans, my social life got in the way of updating so I'm sorry I didn't get the promised chapters done. I will by tomorrow night at the latest(I hope).

And thanks to Skottie for the review on JoW. After I finish with the first gym I hope to get more reviews like that and get some comments that really burn the fic cause I need some bad reviews to help me out some, not nice ones.

And Neo, great start on the chain fic. I hope this is a big success.

Old 09-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Wow, there are so many good fics floating around...

Between The Road To Palantria to The Forest Keeper, I am in ffic heaven!
Old 09-25-2004, 08:07 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Episode 9 has been posted to my fic (click below)
Stoplek League Adventure: "A Trainer's View"

i also did some more pictures, two of them. the Pokedex link is actually posted in Ep8 but you can click here to see the pic i forgot to post last update.
the second pic is in the new Ep of one of the characters. i'm still working on how to draw my own characters, i'm still in practice mode. anime is not my natural drawing habit.

happy reading.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 09-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

<~When Leaves Fall~>
PG-13

Go read the first chapter... meh... I never got around to writting the next few chapters... so when I find the time, their will be an update... if I get it done this weekend, it will most likely be on sunday...
Old 09-26-2004, 08:08 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Okay, I've updated RTP with Chapter 10 for your viewing pleasure. Sorry about taking a whopping ten days to do it...

Old 09-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

<~When Leaves Fall~>
PG-13

Heh... update :P Go read now...
Old 09-28-2004, 01:29 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I'm in a really good mood, so I decided to put up chapter 2 of episode 2. It isn't much, but the Pokemon in question is rescued and her "special ability" is brought up (and you'll see it in action in the next chapter). Enjoy!
Old 09-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Well... sort of my first time doing this in "this" forum, (cause I posted one in the old ones). It's the Fic-slash-script: Xero Island series... I will try to read most, if not all of the famous fics... but seriously, I got classes everyday cept Sunday... so... pls read and comment ^^