Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 04-09-2004, 04:52 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCash
Well first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEOPIKACHU! The Big ChaCha... 22! I feel like a little kid again yet I'm 15...

Anyways, Guys.. we need just ONE more person to vote so hurry up and vote again if you havent already!

Also, look for more of NiM2 and Sacred Flame up later tonight, Then I'll have a chapter or two for QC by tomorrow.
Thanks KCash! I'll try and update The Blazing Skies tomorrow, so stay tuned as the Silver Rebellion draws closer and closer to its last battle with the Crimson Stars, the battle that will determine everything!

Old 04-09-2004, 08:47 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
I've been reading it and it's pretty good, your descriptions and the emotions of your characters really shine in the story, and its easy to follow.

Just wondering off hand, if you do write a War RP story, do you need to ask permission if you want to use another member's name in it?

I suppose not, but if you involve the character in something.... special, I would recommend it.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-09-2004, 09:17 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

I'm now officially on spring break, so except me to work on Let's Go more often.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Spring Break for me too - Number 2 anyways ^^
Posted Chapter 14 to AJIK. Things get PG13ish, for mature themes, but not involving lovey-dovey things..
Old 04-10-2004, 08:11 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt & Vulpix
Spring Break for me too - Number 2 anyways ^^
Posted Chapter 14 to AJIK. Things get PG13ish, for mature themes, but not involving lovey-dovey things..
It's okay. I like it anyway-nyo. Chao.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:46 PM
HondoomMaster Offline

Send a message via AIM to HondoomMaster

I have posted to NPJ and CTL I would please like some comment.
Old 04-11-2004, 01:37 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I hope everyone is enjoying Let's Go despite the lack of updates. Another post was added. BATTLE TIME!
Old 04-11-2004, 02:03 AM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

I'm seriously considering writing a fanfic soon...it will deal with a child coming to age in a dark pokémon cult "The Order of the Black Claw". I'm not sure what too call it yet, but how does it sound?
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 04-11-2004, 02:04 AM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Well, I have finished writing Chapter 15 to AJIK, but I won't post it today. Maybe tomorrow or Monday at the lattest.

Also; I wanted to write a Special for Easter, but I couldn't find anything too good to plot about. The best I could come up with is Chocolates that got Kira n Nathan into a dreamland, in which two kingdoms were fighting for the Easter Pendant.

Meh=P
Old 04-11-2004, 06:27 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Well I think the chapter I am working on QoaC right now is one of the best in the fic. I thought since its Easter and all I would give everyone a little present and show them the rematch of the FanFic Awards runner up in Best Battle and following that... the Nick v.s Claire battle which we have all been waiting for. Be looking for it cause it will be up shortly!

Old 04-12-2004, 02:20 AM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Happy Easter!!
Chapter 15 posted in it's entity ^^

^-^
Old 04-12-2004, 03:02 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Good easter to all.

To the ppl who are reading "Twisted Mirror" and are all confused in every way: I'm trying for something and I don't know whether it will work or not. the progress will likely be very slow too, as extensive planning will be required unlike Gaebis. So I guess be patient if you're a reader. and if you're not, then it doesn't matter to u.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Reading List: [Now Prioritzed!]
- "Adventure of a Lifetime" by Dr Skottie (Up to Ch32)
- "Quest of a Champion" By KCash (Up to Page 2)
- "Mike's Pokemon Journey" by Phoenix (Up to Page 2)
- Nightmare in Mauville 2 by KCash
- "The Blazing Skies" by Neo Pikachu
- "Let's Go" By JIG

Just reminding myself for later, today I'm bored so I'll probably read.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Chapter 8 is wrapped up. Chapter 9 will have the long awaited Gym Battle! Yahoo!

Also, here's some info about a new character in Chapter 10.

SPOILERS! (highlight to find out)
Samantha Rivers is 10 years old and from Saffron City in Kanto. Her father has been friends with the Gym Leader there since childhood. One day, Samantha was heading to Pallet Town to get her first Pokemon. When she got to Prof. Oak's lab, Oak tells her that her father finally has got the job of his dreams in Lahto. Samantha becomes really upset about it until she asked can she take her starter with her. Oak gives her the okay, and Samantha is now the proud owner of a Bulbasaur who seemed to have one heck of a suntan. When she gets to Lahto, she registers for the Lahto League. The Pokemon she has in Chapter 10 are her tanned Bulbasaur, a chubby Pichu that likes eating, and a shiny Beautifly.

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 04-13-2004 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:32 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HM!
Your doing a great job on Comin to Life and Nick's Pokemon Journey. Keep up the great work and hope you have a great 15th birthday!

The Sacred Flame
Well I know its been awhile and talking online a lot of people are hoping to see the next chapter soon so I decided not to make yall wait any longer! The next chapter is being worked on right now(I'm taking a break) so I will finish it here in a second and have it up soon. Look for Chapter 3- Stomach's Exploding!

Quest of a Champion
I know I promised everyone a last minute Easter present on a rematch between the runner up in Best Battles at the FanFics Awards. I'm having some writer's block right now for the battle because I'm trying to even out the time between Nick's pokemon before the Silver Conference. So everyone will have to wait til tomorrow for that to be up.

Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins
I know its been awhile for this one.. having writer's block as well for this. If you are kind of sad with only a few killings then don't think I just gave yall a few because the final battle will be one awesome, spectacular, outragous battle with even a surprise guest from the first fic! Up later tonight!