Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 04-14-2004, 12:46 AM
AggronTrainer Offline
New Trainer

Default Episode Guide

The episode guide on the main site is very wrong! I am guessing PE2K got the info from tvtome.com which is also wrong and I am trying to fix the episode guide there too. A new season starts when there is a new intro. Johto Champions comes after Master Quest, not before. This is how the episodes should be: (Japanese episode numbers will be used for all)

Season 1 (Indigo) Ep. 1-83
Season 2 (Orange Islands) Ep. 84-118
Season 3 (Johto Journeys) Ep. 119-211
Season 4 (Master Quest) Ep. 212-225
Season 5 (Johto Champions) Ep. 226- 276
Season 6 (PKMN Advanced) Ep. 277-344
Season 7 (PKMN Advanced 2) Ep. 345-

Thank you! I am sorry I'm not here more but for now on I will be!
Old 04-14-2004, 12:51 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Episode Guide

Don't blame PE2K! He already has enough work a couple wrong episodes can't hurt. Besides, he can fix it and it's probably just simple errors.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:10 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggronTrainer
The episode guide on the main site is very wrong! I am guessing PE2K got the info from tvtome.com which is also wrong and I am trying to fix the episode guide there too. A new season starts when there is a new intro. Johto Champions comes after Master Quest, not before. This is how the episodes should be: (Japanese episode numbers will be used for all)

Season 1 (Indigo) Ep. 1-83
Season 2 (Orange Islands) Ep. 84-118
Season 3 (Johto Journeys) Ep. 119-211
Season 4 (Master Quest) Ep. 212-225
Season 5 (Johto Champions) Ep. 226- 276
Season 6 (PKMN Advanced) Ep. 277-344
Season 7 (PKMN Advanced 2) Ep. 345-

Thank you! I am sorry I'm not here more but for now on I will be!
The order of the series (and number of episodes of each season) is correct, according to official sources: http://www.pokemon.com/media/television/

There's actually a few mistakes there (missing episodes, two different episodes with the same episode title, etc), but I made changes. Pokemon Master Quest is the 5th season, there's already videos of Johto League Champions, but not Master Quest.

I'm going with what's official, so if you can get me some official sources that say what you're saying then I will make changes accordingly.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:24 AM
KenshinU Offline

Heh, official Japanese Pokemon website. XP

I guess, the American and the Japanese versions have a different amounts of episodes because some of them have been banned in US... Like the one with Dratini, or the one about a bikini/beauty contest, or something.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:33 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin1312
Heh, official Japanese Pokemon website. XP

I guess, the American and the Japanese versions have a different amounts of episodes because some of them have been banned in US... Like the one with Dratini, or the one about a bikini/beauty contest, or something.
I know for sure there's a several episodes shown out of order in the US (I don't know, they just showed it out of order). I'm going with the official English episodes order, being an English website.

As for the banned episodes, I included those in my episode guide as well. I don't want them to be excluded out of the picture (indicated as "unaired"). It was difficult to come up with the list, even when the official Pokemon site has stuff missing and some mistakes.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:02 AM
AggronTrainer Offline
New Trainer

I didn't mean to sound mean. It's just that I thought that u got the season lists from tvtome.com Obviously u did not. I personally, don't like the "official site" that much. It hasn't been updated in a long time and it gets updated like once every 3 months or something. But, if u like it, then u could but I just wanted to state my personal opinion.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:20 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggronTrainer
I didn't mean to sound mean. It's just that I thought that u got the season lists from tvtome.com Obviously u did not. I personally, don't like the "official site" that much. It hasn't been updated in a long time and it gets updated like once every 3 months or something. But, if u like it, then u could but I just wanted to state my personal opinion.
By no means do I like the official site (there's really nothing there), but I just go by with what the official sources go by. I don't go by one source alone, obviously with several mistakes and missing episodes at the official site, I had to search for other sources as well. Tvtome was one of them, not the only one, and I also got some help from people I know as well.

Again, doesn't mean I like the rarely updated official site, but I'm going with the official word, the highest word on the matter. And if the official site says this is the season order, and that's how many episodes, that's what I'm going with (of course, with a few changes from my part, like including the unaired episodes on the list).