Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 01:12 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty
Default My new pokemon game called "The poke odosey"

I haven`t downloaded the program yet. But, I have a water type starter already set up. The images arent that good so if you can please help me. Also, the pokemon dont gain experience. They level up after every battle they compete in. If they use Exp. share then they gain 1/2 a level. Kinda like the URPG.

#1:Droppie

Water

This pokemon was in a battle with it`s arch-nemesis. The battle lasted for 10 days and in the battle the opposing Slyzer gouged one of Droppie`s eyes out. The battle resulted in a tie.

Evolves into Droppel at 16 battles

#2:Droppel

Water

After evolution, this pokemon gained a rain cloud stomach. It is used to store energy. Once it evolves it launches extreme electric attacks.

Evolves into Droppo at 32 battles(16 more battles)

#3:Droppo

Water/Electric

This pokemon`s rain cloud enables it to store large amounts of electricity. Each battle helps it gain strength for attacks.

Droppo does not evolve however every 5 battles as soon as Droppo is sent out it does damage equal to half of the defending pokemon`s Max Hp.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:50 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: My new pokemon game called "The poke odosey"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Breeder
I haven`t downloaded the program yet. But, I have a water type starter already set up. The images arent that good so if you can please help me. Also, the pokemon dont gain experience. They level up after every battle they compete in. If they use Exp. share then they gain 1/2 a level. Kinda like the URPG.

#1:Droppie

Water

This pokemon was in a battle with it`s arch-nemesis. The battle lasted for 10 days and in the battle the opposing Slyzer gouged one of Droppie`s eyes out. The battle resulted in a tie.

Evolves into Droppel at 16 battles

#2:Droppel

Water

After evolution, this pokemon gained a rain cloud stomach. It is used to store energy. Once it evolves it launches extreme electric attacks.

Evolves into Droppo at 32 battles(16 more battles)

#3:Droppo

Water/Electric

This pokemon`s rain cloud enables it to store large amounts of electricity. Each battle helps it gain strength for attacks.

Droppo does not evolve however every 5 battles as soon as Droppo is sent out it does damage equal to half of the defending pokemon`s Max Hp.
Okay i don't think this should be allowed. Its basically a few sprites. I have a feeling that you have no clue what your going to do once you start. i have RPG Maker 2003 and can't figure out how to make SOLID WALLS in an enviorment.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:35 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

I`ve got the game`s plot planned out. It just takes several hours for the program to download. Plus, I need to get more sprites up.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:48 AM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger

yes, this is one of the worst proposals Ive ever seen
Old 11-22-2005, 08:46 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

I've set a new rule for this board: "if you have a plan for a game, but don't know how to make the game itself, please do make a thread for it (you need to know how to make the game first)." - http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=12566

*Thread locked.