Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 11-18-2005, 12:11 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Lightbulb The Ministry of Innovation (Read First)

Welcome to The Ministry of Innovation.

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves." ~Thomas Alva Edison

The Ministry is dedicated to thinking up and developing new ideas that will help PE2K. We believe in the potential of members to come together and create an idea that will transform PE2K into a popular and fun community for everyone. We continue to put our hopes in the future and our dreams in the present. We believe in helping PE2K.

Together, we will unite our efforts and create ideas never heard or seen before in this universe. Our differences make us unique. Our similiaries bind us to each other. Now let us use our talents, our dreams, and our passions to create a new PE2K, a better PE2K.

Information
The Ministry is an organization dedicated to taking new ideas and implementing them on the forum in order to improve various sections. The Ministry not only thinks of ways to improve the existing sections, but to also work on new sections and new ideas.

Anyone who wants to help in the Ministry is welcome to join. We are open to all ideas.

Projects
The Ministry is composed of various projects designed to improve PE2K in one form or another. Each project has its own goal and agenda. The Project Leader ensures that a project runs smoothly with no complications.

Questions regarding a specific project should be directed to the Project Leader.

Elite Pokemon Articles

Project Leader: HKim

Description: A series of member-written articles about various topics in the pokemon community.

PE2K Fan Fic

Project Leader: Angela

Description: A fan fiction focused on members of the PE2K Forum.

Project Leader: Charbok

Description: A podcast discussion about various pokemon topics including the games, anime, Nintendo news, and in-depth tips.

Note: If you do have any ideas for projects you want to see done, feel free to post them. We're interested in anything you have to say and anything you want to add. After all, you can shine no matter what you're made of!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by HKim; 05-24-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:40 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: The Ministry of Innovation

I would love to register for the Department of Art and the Department of Role Playing please.

If I can only have one then let it be Art. ^^ I hope to be able to help out as much as I possibly can.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:45 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

I'd like to join the Departments of Fan Fiction and Art. Or just F Fiction if you're only allowed to join one. I love this idea...
Old 11-18-2005, 01:41 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

I also have a new idea for the forum. I made it at another forum site (which is dead now. Baka site) over a year ago.

It's for dragons. All kinds, even made up (the ones who run the Dragon thing will be in charge of makeing up new types)
The City is called, Scale City. There are many places to go to inside the city and outside the city.

First you go to the lab and aquire your dragon egg. Then after a period of time I, or someone else who is incharge PM's the egg owner saying that their egg has hatched aswell as what type of dragon it is, the gender, and blah blah blah. When your dragon hatch's it is just a Drake (baby dragon). You can raise it as you post and the more you raise it the more things you can do. There is a city square for shoping, a battle arena for training your dragon, and much more. You can even make stories up to go on an adventure with your dragon to gain their respect. At a certain point of respect you can go to the square and buy a "Dragon Rideing Kit" and ride your dragon through your story makeing it more fun. After a LONG while your dragon will grow old and you can leave it at the "Elders Center" where all elder dragons are cared for by other people. And you can go back to the lab and get another egg to start all over again.

I also made up this cool item that is in one of the shops at the square. They are called Dragon Cubes. They all come in diferent colors and, are made for specific dragons. Dragons are picky about what they eat so speciale cubes are made for them. Say you have a Pyrro dragon and you try to give it a Miner (my made up) dragons cube. The Pyrro will slap it away immidiately. But some dragons will try other dragons cubes. It doesnt mean they will like it it just means they will try it.

I had spent over 2 months makeing this before posting it on the first forum site. I had written over 100 pages of notes and descriptions for this.

The notes were all accidentily thrown away when my mom cleaned my room but, I have started to re-write it. More things have beeen added that revolve around the Dragon language I made up.

At certain times a dragon owner will recieve a PM with a note written in the dragon language. They have to decode it and when they do there will be a hidden message. Now, this part I am still working out so it isn't perfect.

Well, what do you guys think?

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 11-18-2005 at 02:11 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:49 AM
Surly Professor Offline
Monsterous
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Yay, I can get my username on a list? Sign me up for that action.
Artsy fartsy Departsy please,

Personally I think we have far too many different forums here. I believe we could easily consolidate (Mixed Fanart/Original Art & Mixed Graphic Arts) and a lot of others that I don't frequent that just seem to exist for a post a day.
I also think Mixed Voting Polls would be easy to ditch because it's just polls that could easily go into... whatever category they are talkin' about.

Those the kinda suggestions you're lookin' for?

The good can decay many ways.
The good candy came anyways.

Old 11-18-2005, 04:22 AM
Fenix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Fenix

Personally, I think that the TCG section needs much improvement. I am willing to work on it, but it has so many problems that it would be a steep job for a single person to tackle.

If anyone is interested in improving the TCG section of the forum and has experience with it, let me know.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:24 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix
Personally, I think that the TCG section needs much improvement. I am willing to work on it, but it has so many problems that it would be a steep job for a single person to tackle.

If anyone is interested in improving the TCG section of the forum and has experience with it, let me know.
You saying the pkmn TCG section? Yeah I guess it most likely does. Still looking for someone who can do other TCG section tho...:-/
Old 11-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Nefarious Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Send a message via AIM to Nefarious

I'm probably too late but I'd like to be in charge of Art. I've already started many ideas in the past, including the Forum Template Project and the Banner of the Week Contest. And any new ideas would go through me into that department.

I think the Fan Art Board and the Graphics Art board should either be combined into one board, or both set as sub-boards into a parent board. There's no sense in having them both seperate. And once the forum gets more activity and we get more people posting in those boards, we should consider some more sub-boards such as a Sprite sub-board as well as some others.

btw, I thought you were leaving PE2K Harry. After the whole shack thing came up I didn't even think you'd be here let alone help this palce out. But I'm glad and it makes me want to stay here even more. This project will definately help the forum.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:57 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

I'd like to give a hand in the Department of Role Playing, that's nearly the only thing i am good at :P

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 11-18-2005, 04:24 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Department of Roleplaying for me. Thanks.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

If you need help in, the departments of Other Chat or Fanfiction Im in.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Fenix Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Fenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002
You saying the pkmn TCG section? Yeah I guess it most likely does. Still looking for someone who can do other TCG section tho...:-/

Yes, I meant the Pokemon TCG. I probably should have stated that, I'm sorry.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Awesome idea, Hkim!
If possible, may I sign up for art and fanifiction, or, if only one is allowed, then just fanfiction, please. :P

yeah yeah yeah
Old 11-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Cris Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Location: fighting ghosts with my favorite super hero,Danny Phantom

can i be in the RP dep and the art dep?if i can't be in two,just put me in the RP dep.

*Rotator by DU*
Cris' Important Stuff:

VPP Stats
URPG Stats
.:lVirtual Gyml:.Apprentice

Credit to Mitsuko Souma for the 'is mine' idea.

Danny Phantom rocks!
Old 11-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Finglonger Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Finglonger

Yeah I brought up a pkm of the week/strategy of the week system a while back..could that be fit into this by any chance?