Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-12-2004, 10:10 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Shaman King: Spirit Attack

The world has been put into the face of danger by some of the most feared spirits ever now its up to you and some friends to save Earth from the Spirit world.

FORM

Name: Carl

History: Grew up reading books about Spirits and training to become the greatest Shaman ever.

Looks: Blue eyes, hair like the guy in my sig, a black vest, black trousers, and blue and white trainers.

Personality: Kind, humourous, and confident.

Spirit's Name: Kaitos

Spirit's Looks: Blue eyes, very long brown spiked hair like the guy in my sig except it also is put back in a pony tail like Amida Maru's, a black vest with a design of lightning on it, black trousers and japenease like sandals.

Spirit's Personality: Kaitos' personality is like Carl's.

Spirit's weapon: Two samurai swords with a thunder dragon design on each, but he can join them together to make a like a staff except its got samurai swords on both ends.

Please Join!

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425

Last edited by Bandit; 04-13-2004 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:08 AM
~* Esper *~ Offline

Default Re: Shaman King: Spirit Attack

This should be the form

name
look
spirit
spirits history
spirit's looks
weapon
oversoul level 1
oversoul level 2
oversoul level 3
oversoul level 4
history
Old 04-13-2004, 12:41 AM
~* Esper *~ Offline

Sorry for double posting, but .....

Name: Micheal
History: He was born into a family with nothing but twins. He is the first person in his entire family line to not be a twin. He has very bad things about him, and he has very good things about him. He chose Erebos and Luminic because they were twins, and he felt comforted by that, and the fact that they are good and bad.
Looks: He is a tall, tan young man with black hair, and black eyes, with white pupils. His wears a long, black, leather trenchcoat, with a white trim along the side. When he takes of his coat to fight, he wears a shortsleeve white shirt with a black dress shirt underneath with the long sleeves and collar sticking out. His pants are long, faded, flared, baggy, black jeans. The fade is so strong, it almost looks bright white. His shoes are black, with white shoelaces.
Spirits: Erebos, and Luminic
Spirits' History: Erebos and Luminic were twins only by looks. Erebos was a very powerful master of the Dark Arts, but Luminous was the opposite. He too was powerful in magicks, but they were angelic magicks. They were born together, and they died together. That is why they come in a pair.
Spirits' Looks: Erebos dresses in a long, black robe like a priest. His sleeves are ripped, and he wears black leather wristbands. He has black/brown, rugged, devilish bat wings. Luminic wears a long white robe, the exact opposite of Erebos's. He has long sleeves, and has beautiful, white, soft angel wings. Both of them wear a necklace that resembles a star with something in the middle.
Weapons: He has two bracelets on his left and right wrist. On his left, he has abalck leather cuf, with silver chains. On his right, he wears a very strong silk material cuff, with silver charms.
Oversoul Level 1: He inserts Erebos into his left cuff, and Luminic into his right. The bracelets light up black, and white. He shoots energy from them.
Oversoul Level 2: The bracelets are the same, except on the left you can see the bat wings, and on the right, you can see angel wings. His attack is he puts his left hand toward the ground, and his right hand toward the air. He chants a spell, and spirits of the dead come up and attack the enemy, then spirits of heaven come down and attack the enemy. Then he shoots a ery large white column of energy at the opponent that is encircled with dark energy.
Oversoul Level 3: He inserts the spirits into the opposite bracelet, and throw them in the air. The bracelets connect, forming a very large male. On the male's right side, he is a beautiful angel with a halo and scepter. He has even more beautiful wings, and they are now golden. On the left he is the grim reaper, with a scythe. His wings are even more evil, and are now solid black. They super attack at the same time. The angel shoots many multiple shots of white energy encircled by light blue energy. The grim reaper uses his scythe to create a dark energy tornado/votex. Within this vortex are vengeful spirits of the dead.
Oversoul Level 4: He inserts the spirits into the right bracelets, and connect them while he has them on. They seperate fom him, and form a truly powerful weapon. On the top is a pitch fork looking energy weapon. It could also be referenced to as a trident. This is the representation of Erebos, and it is black. On the bottom is a long, white energy beam that is sharp at the end. It is the representation of Luminic, and is a VERY light baby blue. He uses it normally for hand-to-hand combat.

Is this good enough ??

Last edited by ~* Esper *~; 04-13-2004 at 12:45 AM.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:36 AM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Re: Shaman King: Spirit Attack

OOC: Your accepted now go tell some more people about pretty please with a thingy on top.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Rogue28 Offline
Amateur Trainer

I'd like to join this Role-play, but first I'd like to understand fully this Oversoul thing. I've only just started watching Shaman King, and am only on the episode where the spirit of Gero-something or other takes over Rio's body then Yoh's.
Is Oversoul a bit like the almost Pure White Sword with red armour at the bottom owned by Yoh and Amidamaru? I've seen that weapon on the internet a few times.
Old 04-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Angry Re: Shaman King: Spirit Attack

OOC: Hasn't anyone heard of Shaman King?

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 04-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Blaziken Kid Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Blaziken Kid

How many people do you need?
I'll join I love Shaman King.

Name: Leon

History: Leon grew up learning all he could learn about Shamans and finally decided his destiny to become one.

Looks: Leon is just the right height for his age, he has long blonde hair, he has green eyes, and wears an orange shirt with a black vest and black pants and shoes.

Personality: Leon is smart, cool, and very confident.

Spirit's Name: Ryoku

Spirit's Looks: Ryoku looks alot like Leon but he's a little bit taller and has brown hair, he wears half Samurai armor half normal clothes like Amidamaru.

Spirit's personality: Ryoku is just like Leon but he has a shady personality.

Spirit's Weapon: Ryoku's weapon is long metal staff, in which emits a shock on touch, it is a very powerful weapon that he forged 2 years before his death. This staff can break down into two semi long staffs, which make for a good defense.

Is this cool?
Old 04-29-2004, 07:30 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Blaziken kid your in but could you get more people to join by telling people about it.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425