Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Trainer Mehmet Offline

Post The adventure of trainer Mehmet (the serie)

Tuesday 2 July 2013 (Mt. Silver): this is the first day of the week of the monthly marathon month of July the month of the pokémon games, so want to write about what I have done today on every hour time on the first week of this monthly marathon event with the Pokémon game called "Pokémon soul silver version on my own NDS. So want to write right now the first three hours on the first week of this Pokémon monthly marathon dear trainers!

~19:00~ I want to start to train with my powerful dark fire demon pokémon called Houndoom, he's at the level 31 and meet at the Route 214 on level 23 and he was just the not evolved yet, so he was just Houndour on level 23 and trained him to level 31, so with that way he is now Houndoom. Okay let's get start to train him right now at Mt. Silver where Ash is there waiting for you to have pokémon battle with you, so take the pokémon airline to fly there right now and explore the Mount Silver. So now have entered the Mount Silver right now and going to explore with training my Houndoom there right now. Houndoom is now leveled up and came to level 32 and learned the level up move called Fire fang. I'm at the pokémon center right now, because need to recover my pokémons at the nurse Joy and taked my Onix level 7 by me for the Dig that I can transport myself to the pokémon center with Onix with the move called Dig and I gave him to TM move to learn Dig attack dear trainers!

~20:00~ Hmm, so I'm at the top of the mount Silver and nobody is there have I climb the top for nothing? No have trained my Houndoom from level 31 to level 38, so must buy something for cure my pokémon like of Max potions to recover my pokémons on full 100% health after that want to try another way to climb on the top of the mount Silver maybe I can find something there. Going to Saffron city to challenge the Gym leader Morty again with my pokémon named Rhyperior level 88, want to fight the Gym leader Morty at Saffron city. It's some hard to beat it man so get back to train my Houndoom at the mount Silver right now. Houndoom is now raised on level 40 right now, cool and fast leveling up isn't?

~21:00~ I'm now at the another rooms and way on the mount Silver, let's find out what's on there to find. So going to the another way to find out what's to be found the if my Houndoom had no battle power anymore, want going to travel and explore further with Meganium because I don't want to get back to the pokémon center then get start over again. I was challenged from Jack at the Johto region on the location called National park and won easily with my Houndoom level 44 against the pokémons named Gloom (level 15) and Voltorb (level 17) has almost the 50% of his experience meter full. So with that hour to 22:00 is my three hour pokémon training marathon for the first day of the week of pokémon game called "Pokémon soul silver version" is now ended and the next day is the Thursday for one hours from 17:00 to 18:00 so it will become one hours marathon report on the second day. Houndoom was on level 31 before his training, but his training was great and powerful. So after his training is he now after three hours getting 15 levels stronger to level 46 dear trainers!