Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 11-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Ejunknown - Eevee lover Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: My region called Saurin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth
I havent heard from my cousin in a bit so to tell you the truth I am not 100% sure. All I know is that my cousin has what he needs to start but still has to figure out how to use it. So it might be a while before any demos are put up.
Wow... The drawings are brilliant! Good luck with your game, I hope your cousin hurries up so you can show us that demo!

^art used made by lavabeast.deviantart.com for me, banner by moi^

Moonlight ~ Lv. 100 @ 316

Old 11-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

What a cute kitty. I was working on a beastor region and had some new pokes. I don't have a scanner but my grandpa does. Next time I visit I'll get my fakes in and let you have some. I don't know if I'll get 'em up or not, though.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:16 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Thankyou everyone. I have some more pokemon. Here:

`````````````````````````````````
The legendary Griphin, GORGO!

NEW POKEMON TYPE ALERT!

Satelitro
Type: Satelite

It has been proven that this pokemon came from outerspace. It's tail ends in a satelite device that is believed to be able to contact other Satelite pokemon across the universe. Satelitro has been captured and is being held in Labratory 7. Scientists have put it to sleep by placeing heavy metal clamps on its body and filling a room with sleeping gas.

The Legendary bird, WEELTI!

More later
Old 11-03-2005, 04:38 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven

Sattelite pokemon? Do you even know what a sattelite is? Look it up in the dictionary... this is so funny, it's hard to believe 2 years were spent on a game that won't even exist... tch! lol.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:54 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven
Sattelite pokemon? Do you even know what a sattelite is? Look it up in the dictionary... this is so funny, it's hard to believe 2 years were spent on a game that won't even exist... tch! lol.
You know, I dont like people like you! Why did you post here if all you were going to freakin do is be rude!?

I have worked hard on all these pokemon including the Satelite pokemon. Their type isnt official in Saurin yet!! SO DONT BE RUDE!

geeese!
Old 11-03-2005, 12:17 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I agree with RM.

She's just haveing fun. Don't you see new types all over the net?

And BTW, how much time do you think goes into the real games? A day, and maybe one or two hours the next?
Old 11-03-2005, 10:42 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Thankyou Grumpiguno for posting that. Now, here are some more pokemon for you all!!

<- I dont have a name for this one yet
<- I dont have a name for this one yet. Also, this pokemon is 100% female
<- The ears and tail are being adjusted so it looks better. So please don't tell me that this Saurin pokemon has Umbreon ears and a fluffy Umbreon tail.

Well that is that last of the pokemon pictures I have of the Saurin Region pokemon scanned into my computer. I am now searching through my Steno Books to find some Saurin pokemon I am going to scan in.

So until I scan them in I will move onto new pokemon types, stats on those types, and new moves.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:01 AM
<HaLEyTsUMi> Offline
Master Trainer

Post Re: My region called Saurin

From what ive heard of your region i think it RULZ!Too bad ill probably never get to play it.

~Be honest... tell me you don't love him~

Sig thanks: .Meshi.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:56 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth
geeese!
I think you meant "Jeeze" which is derived of "Jesus Christ." You spelled "Geese" with four E's. "Geese" is plural for "Goose," an animal similar to the duck or swan.

That aside, I just want to say that all your pokemon names aren't good. I noticed this when I went to read the names, they aren't derived of words or have any hidden meanings, they're just random "Kraosks" or "Shikavahks" and "Hyrokamadamadamas" and even "Zinkors" and "Treloks" with no actual meanings.

Remember: Bulbasaur = Bulb + Dinosaur

This is practically the model for every pokemon in all pokemon games. You not following it is like saying the HM Surf has to be in a pokemon's moveset or else it can't fight in water and will just drown.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Katera Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Katera Send a message via MSN to Katera Send a message via Yahoo to Katera Send a message via Skype™ to Katera

Quote:
I think you meant "Jeeze" which is derived of "Jesus Christ." You spelled "Geese" with four E's. "Geese" is plural for "Goose," an animal similar to the duck or swan.
So true. xDDDDDDD lolz.
Just "Goose" makes me laugh. >.<

Quote:
That aside, I just want to say that all your pokemon names aren't good. I noticed this when I went to read the names, they aren't derived of words or have any hidden meanings, they're just random "Kraosks" or "Shikavahks" and "Hyrokamadamadamas" and even "Zinkors" and "Treloks" with no actual meanings.

Indeed he's correct. Think up names that have a good meaning. Cause honestly, how the hell do you say, "Hyrokamadamadamas"!?

Quote:
This is practically the model for every pokemon in all pokemon games. You not following it is like saying the HM Surf has to be in a pokemon's moveset or else it can't fight in water and will just drown.
Yup, listen to this guy. He has alot of knowledge that you need to take in ya see. But... I would love to watch a pokemon drown while it tries to use surf. Just imagine; You see a Magikarp try to use Thunder.... And it just blows it self up.... Beautiful, imo. Oh and if I saw anything kill it self doing something stupid... I would lmao.... Human or not.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:

Gosh, why do you have to dis people for having fun?

Anyway RM, I'll post some sprites of the first three pokes. I can't scratch, so they'll look alot like regular pokes. Feel free to edit them. I can't say if they'll be up tonight for sure though.

And you're welcome, I'd want someone to do that for me if I was in your place.

Here it is, I'm using it as a grass starter but it can be anything.

Vwig
This pokemon is very territorial, and loves to tussle. For some reason they are potted even once they hatch from an egg, so they don't get very far. This is the only grass type that can overpower bug. Because it lives in a pot, it has incredible attack be can never put it to good use because of it's poor speed.

Last edited by Sleepy Sheep; 11-04-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:09 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Okay for one thing, have you seen every single fan of pokemon who is makeing a pokemon game have their pokemon names mean things? I THINK NOT!!

I am useing whatever names I want wether they mean anything or not. It may be just a suggestion but the way you posted it sounds more like you being rude. This is me haveing fun here. A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL HAVEING FUN! I have worked for 2 years on this and I am not going to just all of a sudden change the names of the pokemon.

And why is it that if they dont mean anything that they are bad?

Anyways, thankyou Grumpiguno for the sprite. I will try to draw it out and maybe I will use it. And take your time getting the sprites up.

Oh and just so you know, Satelite is now an official pokemon type! If you dont like it then too bad. I have had somewhat of a bad day and I am a bit stressed. So I am sorry if this was really mean to you guys.

NEW TYPES:

Satelite
Love
Hate
Emotion (this one took me and a friend a long time to make)
Controlled

Info on these types will be provided later. I really want to go post some of my new drawings up right now.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:28 AM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch
Smile Re: My region called Saurin

RocketMeowth, everything you have done involving your region, the pokemon ,the names It's amazing! I loves those drawings, there fantastic! And how did you come up with the names? Very interesting. Hope all this goes well! Oh and by the way, Those People who keep making fun or ridiculling the names and other things about this, should just shut up! She's doing a great job and there's no need to be cruel. Don't post here if it's just to be mean about RocketMeowth's creations. Oh and again, great job RocketMeowth!

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 11-05-2005, 04:33 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Thankyou PikachuBuddy1993. I am glad that other people also like this. Descriptions on types will actually be put up tommorow. I need to fix some of it.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:12 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty

Pretty cool! If this game ever does get made I`m buying it.*smashes his little sister`s piggybank*