Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Tamanta Offline

Default Lost my Legendary Pokemon.

Hello everyone,

I was travelling on the 4th of January at the George Best Belfast City Airport with my copy of Pokemon Pearl and I couldn't find it anywhere when I arrived. I can only asume I lost it there. I have posted online but I doubt it will ever be found. Firstly if anyone happened to be there and did find it, please get in touch.

If in the more likely instance that I will never see this copy again, I would like to appeal to some kind people to trade me some legendary Pokemon. I had a legit Darkrai, Shaymin, Jirachi, and Celebi, and would really like to get replacements, as I worked very hard to attend the events to get them and then train them up.

Also, I had a level 83 Kyogre and level 76 Mudkip from my copy of Pokemon Sapphire a level 83 Entei from Pokemon Colliseum, and I bred Feebases so would really appreciate if someone had a male and female they were willing to give me. If anyone has those and would be willing to trade I would love to hear from you.

Currently I haven't got a replacement copy of Pearl, but I do have Pokemon Platinum so could still trade.

Thank you for reading, and please help me. I have invested so much time into these Pokemon and it upsets me that I may never have them again. I am willing to pay for these Pokemon if required.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Razor Claw Offline

Send a message via MSN to Razor Claw Send a message via Yahoo to Razor Claw Send a message via Skype™ to Razor Claw
Default Re: Lost my Legendary Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamanta View Post
Hello everyone,

I was travelling on the 4th of January at the George Best Belfast City Airport with my copy of Pokemon Pearl and I couldn't find it anywhere when I arrived. I can only asume I lost it there. I have posted online but I doubt it will ever be found. Firstly if anyone happened to be there and did find it, please get in touch.

If in the more likely instance that I will never see this copy again, I would like to appeal to some kind people to trade me some legendary Pokemon. I had a legit Darkrai, Shaymin, Jirachi, and Celebi, and would really like to get replacements, as I worked very hard to attend the events to get them and then train them up.

Also, I had a level 83 Kyogre and level 76 Mudkip from my copy of Pokemon Sapphire a level 83 Entei from Pokemon Colliseum, and I bred Feebases so would really appreciate if someone had a male and female they were willing to give me. If anyone has those and would be willing to trade I would love to hear from you.

Currently I haven't got a replacement copy of Pearl, but I do have Pokemon Platinum so could still trade.

Thank you for reading, and please help me. I have invested so much time into these Pokemon and it upsets me that I may never have them again. I am willing to pay for these Pokemon if required.
First off I am sorry for ur lose I know I would be going insane if I lost all of my pokemon which would be 700+ legit pokemon so I really feel for u. Secondly I saddly transfered all my legendaries and event pokemon from gen 4 into gen 5 and idk how many others have done the same but would like to wish u the best of luck in this search. Thirdly did u try calling the airline to see if they have ur game in a lost and found?

White 2 FC: 2194 5450 5527

Name: Reshiram
Old 04-26-2013, 05:45 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Lost my Legendary Pokemon.

Please read the PE2K rules before posting. Post all small trades in the stickied small trade thread located Here

In my absence a lot of rules have been broken...No longer will that be the case. Flow the rules from this point forward.

You have been judged.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread