Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 01:50 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Neku Sakuraba vs. Dark Moonlight

Single Battle, 2v2
DQ: 5 days
Damage Cap: None
Restrictions: No OHKOs (includes Perish Song & Destiny Bond), 3 chills, no Attract
Arena: Angels' Sanctuary
A large, beautiful glass dome that looks like a beautiful indoor garden. A statue of the angel Gabriel watches over the Sanctuary to keep it safe. There are large protective barriers in front of the glass set in place for Pokémon battles. If a Pokémon uses a Fire-type move, there is a 50% chance that the statue will swoop down and hit the offending Pokémon for 4-6% damage.

For this, I shall send out first...

[Dali] Hypno (M)
Ability: Insomnia
Sig Move: Persistence of Memory
Spoiler:
Description: Hypno are known for the ability to put creatures to sleep. Heck, it's PokeDex entry says that it can put someone to sleep by swinging their pendulum, even if they just woke up. Now, they are also great at using the Hypnosis + Nightmare combo. Now, Dali just loves this thing. He loves to torment his foe with this and is sad after the tormented is no longer asleep. So, he figured out a way to keep this going, even when the enemy is awake. Dali swings his pendulum as if he were using Hypnosis on the enemy. For a short time, the opposing falls asleep, but quickly wakes up. They are now in a trance state, allowing Dali to continue using Nightmare on them.

In some cases, when this technique is used, it can cause a great boost in memory.
Type: Psychic
BP: --
Accuracy: 100%
Classification: Special
Energy Mod: 10%
Impact: Single Target
Priority: 0
Effects: A weaker form of Hypnosis is used to induce a trance state in the enemy for 5 Rounds. When this occurs, Nightmare and Dream Eater (And any other moves that require the foe to be asleep) can be used when the foe is awake. When used in conjunction with Perceive (Sharpshooter's [Weavile] Signature Move), one move can always be intercepted until the end of the battle.
Usage Gap: Once per battle and after Hypnosis has been used.

Obtained: [Adoption Center]
Evolved: [Evolution Dojo]

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba; 04-17-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Neku Sakuraba vs. Dark Moonlight

Can I extend the DQ time? lol I injured myself and sometimes I just can't be bothered trying to type and the swelling's gonna go up soon so it'll be difficult to type at all :/

Spoiler:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Sure. Does five sound good?

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 04-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Yep. I'll get to posting sometime tomorrow or Friday, but for now I need to get some requests done

Spoiler:
Closed Thread