Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

WE'RE BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN.l

All banner credit to Emma--Thanks!

Like a phoenix rising out of the ashes, the TGS has returned! Formally the brainchild of Mitch--who has since decided he has better things to do--I will now be taking over the TGS. Come here for all of your gaming needs, all are welcome!

Now, time for a bit of a history lesson. The TGS started out as a club known as the CGA--or Casual Gaming Association. It became incredibly popular, namely because of it's gaming specific podcast which featured three prominent members from the club itself. These members were as follows:

Mitch - The Droid
Austin - The Wiitard
Zach (myself) - The Xbot

Together, and almost miraculously, we were able to get along well enough despite our gaming interests and put a decent podcast together. Unfortunately, the leader of the CGA became quite inactive and the club was nixed. From this, the TGS rose to power. Thank you Mitch for keeping up with the TGS as long as you did, if you ever drop back in you will always be welcome here.

Our goal is simple--to be the best resource for gaming information within PE2k.

Last edited by Orthar; 08-15-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

MEMBER INFORMATION.l

What's that you say--you want to be able to connect with other members of the TGS who have common interest in games you play? Do you maybe want to play online with them, or perhaps just talk games more privately? Well this should help you out! If you want to, and I encourage you to, fill out the form below and I will add you the Member Information List!

FORM:l

Spoiler:
Name (IRL or Nickname):

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag:

Console(s):

Favorite Console:

Favorite Game(s):

Most Played Online Game(s):

Favorite Genre(s):

Least Favorite Genre(s):

Easiest Game You've Played:

Hardest Game You've Played:

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played:

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?):

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game:

Most Cherished Gaming Moment:

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase:

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves:

Games You Own:

Last edited by Orthar; 08-15-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Orthar Offline

Reviews

For basic review guide, go here.

A

B

C

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3 / 360 / DS / PC / MAC)
- Clutch - 9.6 / 10

Cave Story (PC)
- Kenny_C.002: 10 / 10

D

Dead Space (PS3 / 360 / PC)
- Omega Mitch: 9.6 / 10

E

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3 / 360 / PC)

F

Fable II (360)
- PainKiller: 9.0 / 10

G

Gears Of War (360 / PC)

God Of War (PS2)

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)
- Charbok: 9.5 / 10

H

Halo 3 (360)

I

inFamous (PS3)
- Khajmir: 9.5 / 10

J

K

Killzone 2 (PS3)
- Omega Mitch: 9.8 / 10

L

Left 4 Dead (360 / PC)
- PainKiller: 9 / 10

M

Madden NFL 09: All Play (Wii)
- Charbok: 8.75 / 10

Mass Effect (360 / PC)

MadWorld (Wii)
- Charbok: 8.9 / 10

N

O

P

Q

R

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction (PS3)
- DietKoffing: 9 / 10

Resident Evil 4 (PS2 / NGC / PC)

S

Space Invaders Extreme (PSP / XBLA / DS)
- MSUK: 8.4 / 10

Spiderman: Friend Or Foe (Wii / 360 / PS2 / PC / DS / PSP)
- DietKoffing: 6 / 10

Spore (PC / MAC)
- Kenny_C.002: 8 / 10

T

U

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
- Omega Mitch: 9.5 / 10

V

W

X

Y

Z

Last edited by Orthar; 08-15-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:54 PM
Skeez Offline

I'm not entirely sure how I missed this... Anyway!
Name (IRL or Nickname): Skeez/Joe

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: 360 - WL Pullin Pipes

Console(s): 360, PS2, PC, DS

Favorite Console: 360

Favorite Game(s): Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2, non of this 358/2 Days busines >:C)

Most Played Online Game(s): World of Warcraft, Rift, Halo 3, Fifa 11

Favorite Genre(s): MMORPGs, Shooters, Roleplaying, Sport, Action

Least Favorite Genre(s): Puzzle and adventure games -.-

Easiest Game You've Played: Halo 3

Hardest Game You've Played: Halo 3 (trust me)

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Halo: Reach, I thought it was pathetic and made a mockery of the series, to be honest

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Me and a friend once spent 27 hours with only very brief cigarette breaks in between levels loading and finding games online, on Halo 3. We finished the game, unlocked most pieces of armor and most of the achievements

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Mongoose Mowdown, Halo 3

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: A toss off between finishing Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2), or completing Halo 3 on legendary

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4 Halo 4

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Halo: Reach >:C

Games You Own: World of Warcraft, Rift, Fifa 11, Fifa 08, Fifa 07, Euro 2008, Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II, Fable II, and that's about it right now
When is Kingdom Hearts III ever going to come out. ._.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Name (IRL or Nickname): Mike

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: Gamertag - WingedPigs

Console(s) (Current): PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS

Favorite Console: Xbox 360

Favorite Game(s): Knights of the Old Republic I, Dragon Age: Origins, Knights of the Old Republic II, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Battlefield III

Most Played Online Game(s): Call of Duty 4

Favorite Genre(s): RPG/Strategy

Least Favorite Genre(s): Point-and-click Puzzle Games

Easiest Game You've Played: Fable III

Hardest Game You've Played: Halo I Campaign on Legendary

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Super Ninja Breadman

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Dragon Age: Origins (19 hours straight, brah!)

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Completing "Long Night of Solace" on Legendary, alone. 25gs.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Triple headshot with a DMR ricochet in Halo Reach Multiplayer Matchmaking

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Mass Effect III

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Call of Duty Black Ops

Games You Own: All main Pokemon games, Pokemon Explorers of Time, Pokemon Explorers of Sky, Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Colosseum Gale of Darkness XD, Dragon Age: Origins, Minecraft, Rift, Amped Snow Boarding, Greg Hastings Paintballing Extreme, Star Wars Jedi Knight Outcast II, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars KoToR I & II, Dragon Age II, World of Warcraft, Warrock, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty WaW, Call of Duty Mw2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield II, Battlefield Bad Company II, Call of Duty 2, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Command and Conquer Red Alert II, Command and Conquer Red Alert III, Age of Empires, Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, Age of Empires: Age of Kings, Age of Empires: The Conquerors, Age of Empires III, Age of Empires: Asian Dynasties, Age of Mythology, Star Wars Empire at War Gold Edition, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Republic Commando, NHL 2005, Final Fantasy (idk which number), Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Lunar Legend, Harvest Moon ToT, Harvest Moon Magical Melody, Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, Harvest Moon DS, Sims I Complete Edition, Sims II Complete Edition, World of Warcraft, Diablo II, Dungeon Siege I, Dungeon Siege II, Dungeon Siege III, Fable I, Fable II, Fable III, Spore, Medal of Honor Airborne, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 4: Reflex, Eve Online, Bioshock, Fear I, Fear II, Dead Space, Dead Space II, Lego Pirates of the Carribean, Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars II, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Davinci Code, Harvest Moon NES, Kirby 64, Harvest Moon 64, Call of Duty Finest Hour, Call of Duty I, Call of Duty 3, Medal of Honor Frontline, Rage, Fallout, Fallout II, Fallout III, Fallout New Vegas, Halo ODST, Brink, The Bourne Conspiracy, Allen Wake, Portal, Portal II, Super Ninja Breadman, Prince of Persian Sands of Time, Star Wars Clone Wars, Zelda Ocarina of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Super Mario, Mario Superstar Saga, Mario 64, Paper Mario 64, Mariokart 64, Mariokart Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Runescape, Combat Arms, Maple Story, Mabinogi, Asda Story, Chrono Trigger (<Long ass game, brah), Star Wars Battlefront Rogue Squadron, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Grand Theft Auto IV, Homefront, Crysis, Crysis II, Lego Universe, Counterstrike Source, Gmod, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, etc.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-07-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:09 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Might as well sign up, I guess.

Name (IRL or Nickname): Jolty

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: I don't have a PS3/360, but I might get one someday. ^^'

Console(s): GameCube, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 1, Nintendo DS Lite, GameBoy Advance SP, and I sometimes borrow a Wii from somebody else.

Favorite Console: Hard choice. Umm, Wii. Would've chosen GameCube, but the Wii can play GC games anyways :P

Favorite Game(s): I don't have a specific one. I like a lot of the ones I own :3

Most Played Online Game(s): Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and that's pretty much it. I don't play online much.

Favorite Genre(s): Role-Playing, and Action-Adventure.

Least Favorite Genre(s): Simulation.

Easiest Game You've Played: Kirby's Dream Land.

Hardest Game You've Played: Jak 2. Hard, but still pretty fun.

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Rayman Rush. Honestly, it was a moderately alright game, but it got boring really quickly.

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Around twenty hours with Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Again, I don't own either of those.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Unlocking Mewtwo on SSBM. Took over twenty hours of battling. >.<

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and that's pretty much it. Would be stoked for Sonic Generations, but again, I don't have the console to play it.

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Sonic The Hedgehog '06, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

Games You Own: EDIT: Organized a bit better because I realized how incredibly hard it was to read as one big word-wall. >.<

Final Fantasy-Crystal Chronicles: Red Ring of Fates, FFCC(original), Echoes of Time

PSX/PS1: Chrono Trigger, Rayman, Final Fantasy IV

Shin Megami Tensei: persona3, persona4, Digital Devil Saga 2

Kingdom Hearts: I, II, Re: Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days

Klonoa: Klonoa(original), 2: Lunatea's Veil, Empire of Dreams

Pokemon: LeafGreen, Emerald, SoulSilver, White, Platinum, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Rumble, MD: Explorers of Time

Paper Mario: Paper Mario(original), Super Paper Mario, PM: Thousand-Year Door

Sonic: Mega Collection, Colors, Unleashed, Advance, Advance 2, Advance 3, Shadow the Hedgehog, Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Adventure 2 Battle, Heroes, Black Knight, SEGA: All-Stars Racing

PS2(not including games that have already been mentioned): Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Tales of the Abyss, Grandia II, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, Shadow of the Colossus, Psychonauts, Devil May Cry 2, Ratchet & Clank, Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, Jak & Daxter, EOE: Eve of Evolution, Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters, Okami, FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Other: Epic Mickey, Rabbids Go Home, The World Ends With You, MMBN 3: Blue, MMBN 6: Cyber Beast Falzar, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. Melee, TLoZ: Twilight Princess, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time, PW: Ace Attorney, PWAA: Trials and Tribulations, Jett Rocket, Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, Donkey Kong Country, Heavy Rain, Resident Evil 4, RE5: Gold Edition
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by GallantlyGlaceon; 10-14-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallantlyGlaceon View Post

Most Played Online Game(s): Super Smash Bros. Brawl [Wii], and that's pretty much it. I don't play online much.
That's cuz you got a Wii. ;D
Old 08-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Name (IRL or Nickname): Grassy_Aggron, Grassy for short

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: Does this matter? My 360 isn't connected to the internet XD

Console(s): Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, SEGA Genesis (broken), N64 (sold, but used to have), Nintendo, Nintendo Gamecube (FAVORITE), Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Playstation 1 (sold, but used to have), PC

Favorite Console: Nintendo Gamecube

Favorite Game(s): SEGA Wacky Worlds Creativity Studio, Sonic the Hedgehog games, Smash Bros. series, Pokemon, Digimon

Most Played Online Game(s): Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Favorite Genre(s): Action/Adventure, Fighters, Simulation

Least Favorite Genre(s): Horror

Easiest Game You've Played: Super Smash Bros. 64

Hardest Game You've Played: Gears of War 2

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Reign of Fire

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): I don't know...6 hours with Gears of War 2, maybe?

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Um...Idk. I'm working on getting the ultimate werehog achievement in Unleashed, so that will probably be it.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Watching Silver the Hedgehog get a literal boot to the head by Shadow :D

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Sonic Generations, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2, Fossil Fighters 2

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: That new Spyro game coming out. Skylanders Adventures or something...Poor Spyro, they mutilated him!

Also, Burger King "Sneak King" games. It's a game about stalking! >.<

Games You Own: Whooo boy...Let's separate this into categories.

Sonic - "Classic Collection", Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Sonic Advance 1, Sonic Colors, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity, and soon-to-be Sonic Generations

Halo - 1-3, ODST, Reach

Pokemon - Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby (x2), Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Pinball, Pinball RS, Black, Mystery Dungeon 1, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melodies

Digimon - Digimon Rumble Arena 2, Digimon World Dawn, Digimon World 4

Spyro - A New Beginning, Night of Eternal Darkness

Sims - Bustin' Out

Smash Bros. - Melee, Brawl

DQ - Joker

Others - Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise, Wii Sports, Reign of Fire, Resident Evil 4, Battle of Giants: Dragons, Mario Kart Wii

Probably forgetting some...I HAVE played Sonic and the Black Knight, but it was borrowed so I had to give it back. I miss it...T^T

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 08-28-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

Can't promise I'll be active but why not.

Name (IRL or Nickname): Just call me SLC, makes things much easier ;o
360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: Gamertag is SC x iMPaCT x
Console(s): Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, N64, PC
Favorite Console: Xbox. I used to love my Gamecube, but I replaced it with the Wii and it's broken now .-.
Favorite Game(s): Black Ops, FIFA 11, Madden 11. YEAH SHOOT ME.
Most Played Online Game(s): Again, one of the three above.
Favorite Genre(s): Shooter, Sports
Least Favorite Genre(s): I'm cool with anything, tbh.
Easiest Game You've Played: DORITO'S CRASH COURSE.
Hardest Game You've Played: Super Meat Boy
Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Pokemon Channel -___-
Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Pretty much all day on Black Ops, mostly on Zombies.
Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Ugh, I dunno. I don't own that many amazing ones.
Most Cherished Gaming Moment: I felt so great when I beat Portal 2, because I was waiting for that moment well over a year. Not particularly amazing though.
Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: MW3, Madden 12, FIFA 12 ^__^
Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Dance Party or w/e. Games like that.
Games You Own: Right.

Xbox 360: Orange Box, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 7, FIFA 10, FIFA 11, Madden 11, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Red Faction: Armageddon, Medal of Honor, Super Meat Boy, N+, Halo 3, Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach, Crackdown 2, Portal 2, Resident Evil 5, Lego Batman, Pure, Trials HD.

PS3: Little Big Planet, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero 4, Singstar (a bunch of them), Buzz (again, quite a few), FIFA 08, Ratchet + Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Wii: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, FIFA 09, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Surfs Up, The Golden Compass, Boom Blox, Wii Fit, Warioware, Pokemon: Battle Revolution

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros Melee, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Legend of Zelda: Master Quest, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Pokemon Channel, Pokemon: Colosseum, Mario Sunshine, loads more I forgot.

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon White, Spirit Tracks, (The other Zelda game I forgot), loads more I forgot.

N64: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Doom 64, Diddy Kong Racing, I forgot the others.

PC: Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Poker Night at the Inventory, Counter-Strike: Source.

I lust couldn't be bothered to list them all :v

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 08-17-2011, 01:08 AM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck

Name (IRL or Nickname): Jake
360 Gamer Tag: xSatanaKozelx
Console(s): PC, 360, PS2, Wii, DS, N64, PSX, Gamecube, SNES, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color
Favorite Console: 360
Favorite Game(s): NBA 2K11, Fallout 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Most Played Online Game(s): Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops
Favorite Genre(s): Action/RPG, Shooter
Least Favorite Genre(s): N/A
Easiest Game You've Played: Animal Crossing
Hardest Game You've Played: Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Mostly because of the clunky motion controls on the Wii)
Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Something like 16 hours with My Player mode in NBA 2K11.
Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Can't think of a specific one right now.
Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Defeating Gnasty Gnorc in the original Spyro the Dragon. Not a huge accomplishment, but I was six, and it felt awesome.
Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Batman: Arkham City, Mass Effect 3
Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: There are a few casual games that I wouldn't mind seeing disappear forever, but I'm pretty much cool with anything.
Games You Own: Uh...

PC: Civilization IV, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, The Sims (1, 2, & 3), Spore, Saints Row 2, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Army Men II

SNES: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby Super Star, The Lost Vikings 2, Super R-Type, Super Mario All-Stars, Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday, Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, WWF Super Wrestlemania

Gameboy/Color/Advance: Tetris, Paper Boy, Dragon Warrior III, Dragon Warrior Monsters [1 & 2 (Both versions)], Pokemon (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Leaf Green, Pinball), The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords, Sonic Advance, Monster Rancher Advance Digimon Battle Spirit, Fire Emblem, Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku, Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, Metroid: Fusion, Metroid: Zero Mission, Pac Man World 2, Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Dark Duel Stories, The Eternal Duelist Soul)

Nintendo DS: Pokemon (Pearl, Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Trozei, Black), Digimon World DS, Digimon World: Dusk, Picross 3D, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies, Super Mario 64 DS, New Super Mario Bros., Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Kirby Squeak Squad, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Drawn to Life, Brain Age 2, Scribblenauts, Eragon, Spectrobes

Nintendo 64: Cruis'n Exotica, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon 64, Donkey Kong 64, Blast Corps, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Glover, Pokemon Stadium (1 & 2), Pokemon Snap, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Scooby Doo! Classic Creep Capers, Mario Kart 64, Mario Golf, Mario Party, Paper Mario, Star Fox 64, Quest 64, Wave Race 64, Yoshi's Story

PlayStation: Crash Bandicoot (1 & 3), Crash Team Racing, Spyro The Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, A Bug's Life, Disney's Tarzan, Monsters Inc. Scream Team, Ape Escape, Digimon Digital Card Battle, Digimon World (2 & 3), Digimon Rumble Arena, NBA Live '98, Gex, Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit, Rayman, NASCAR 98, Final Fantasy IX, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, MediEvil, Monster Rancher, Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, Rampage World Tour

PlayStation 2: Guitar Hero (I, II, III, & Aerosmith), NCAA Football (2007 & 2009), Over the Hedge, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (1 & 2), Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Kingdom Hearts II, Digimon World 4, RPG Maker 3, Freedom Fighters, Ultimate Spider-Man, Tony Hawk's (Underground 2, American Wasteland, Proving Ground), Star Wars: Battlefront II

Nintendo Gamecube: Super Mario Strikers, Animal Crossing, FIFA Soccer 2004, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart Double Dash, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Nintendo Wii: WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wii Game Party, Wii Play, Wii Sports, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Lego (Batman, Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Star Wars: The Complete Saga), Super Smash Bros. Brawl, The Bigs, NBA Jam, Mario Kart Wii, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Animal Crossing: City Folk

Xbox 360: NBA 2K11, Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures, Kung Fu Panda, Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout (3 & New Vegas), Assassin's Creed (1, 2, & Brotherhood), Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect (1 & 2), Call of Duty (Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops), Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), FIFA Soccer 11, NCAA Football 07, Borderlands, Dead Rising, Dead Space, Gears of War (1 & 2), Fable II, Crackdown

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."

Last edited by Woodchuck; 08-17-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:56 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Name (IRL or Nickname):

Caleb

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag:

XaiakuX

Console(s):

PS3, Playstation, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP, Gamecube, N64, DS Lite.

Favorite Console:

PS3

Favorite Game(s):

Smackdown VS Raw series.

Most Played Online Game(s):

Do MMO's count? If so, Maplestory. Otherwise, I don't really play online as far as home consoles.

Favorite Genre(s):

RPG, Adventure, FPS, RTS, and MMORPG.

Least Favorite Genre(s):

Dancing games, or interactive stuff.

Easiest Game You've Played:

Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland

Hardest Game You've Played:

Demons Souls

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played:

Maplestory

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?):

144 hours. 6 Days. Maplestory. Only got up to pee and eat. I don't recommend that to anyone. I also wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game:

Never really played for Trophies/Achievements. However, I remember Smackdown VS Raw games have some pain in the butt Trophies and Achievements to get.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment:

My 6 day effort to capture Giratina on Pokemon: Pearl. (this had breaks, so this doesn't count for the previous streak.)

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase:

Dead Island, Battlefield 3.

Cooking Mama

Games You Own:

X-Box 360: Smackdown VS Raw 2009/2010, Street Fighter 4.

PS3: Smackdown VS Raw 2011, Heavenly Sword, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Motor Storm, Tekken 6, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.

Wii: Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

Gamecube: Tales of Symphonia

PS2: Smackdown VS Raw 2005-2008, Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain, Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Orphen, Dark Cloud, Jak 2.

DS: Pokemon: Pearl/Black/Ranger, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Gameboy Color: Pokemon: Yellow/Red/Silver, Wrestlemania 2000, Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, and Spider-man.

PC: Zoo Tycoon 2 (With all the expansions)

There's more, I'm just too tired to finish it. you can put it on hold if you want. xD

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Cooking Mama

Wh-Why Cooking Mama? xD
Old 08-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Name (IRL and Nickname): Adam/Sealboy

360 Gamer Tag: xXEV1L PaCMaNXx

Console(s): Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, PSP.

Favorite Console: Playstation 2 (Classic games )

Favorite Game(s): Kingdom Hearts (great story I thought, plus it affects gamers on an emotional level) and Batman: Arkham Asylum (brilliant game)

Most Played Online Game(s): Call of Duty: Black Ops (I feel ashamed... ._.)

Favorite Genre(s): Role Playing, Horror, Fantasy, Survival Horror (classic Resident Evils )

Least Favorite Genre(s): Puzzle Games? xP

Easiest Game You've Played: Kingdom Hearts II

Hardest Game You've Played: Megaman X Command Mission

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Such a bad game >_<)

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): I dunno, 7 hours? Probably Mass Effect xD

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A 360 Game: I think I have all of the easy ones... xD

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Beating that Rhino boss on Megaman X Command Mission... He was so hard xD

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Star Wars: The Old Republic :D

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Resident Evil 4 to the newer ones coming out -.-

Games You Own: You seriously expect me to go through my stash of PS2 games?! Dx I think I'll skip a few of the PS2 games out, too many xD

PlayStation 2: Spy Fiction, Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II, Spongebob Squarepants the Movie, Terminator 3: The Redemption, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Megaman X Command Mission, Star Wars Battlefront II, Crash Nitro Kart, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Ultimate Spider-man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, X-Men: Next Dimension, X-Men Legends etc. The list goes on xD

Xbox 360: Call of Duty Black Ops, Fable III, Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Fifa 11, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Batman Arkham Asylum, Aliens vs Predators, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Bionic Commando, Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2.

Nintendo Wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl.

Nintendo DS: Pokemon: Soul Silver, New Super Mario Bros., Kingdom Heart: 358/2 Days, Pokemon: Platinum, Full Metal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy, Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (only ones I care about)

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 was just awesome... xD

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-18-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Name (IRL or Nickname): Kenny_C.002

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: 360 - (PS3) Hemostasis

Console(s): PS3, PS2, PC, DS, Wii

Favorite Console: PS3

Favorite Game(s): Starcraft II

Most Played Online Game(s): Starcraft II

Favorite Genre(s): RPG, Fighter, RTS

Least Favorite Genre(s): FPS

Easiest Game You've Played: Dora the Explorer

Hardest Game You've Played: Demon's Souls, Catherine

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Dora the Explorer

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Oh only something like 12 hours

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Don't care

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Beating a Korean in Starcraft II...

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Disgaea 4, Cave Story 3D

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Shovelware like Imagine: Family Doctor (I'm buying the $250,000 version of this game!)

Games You Own: Too many to count. My PS2 library is extensive.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:35 AM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon

Name (IRL or Nickname): Jack Henry Johnson

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: DaCIap (360), though I don't really get on much as of late

Console(s): NES, Game Boy, SNES, N64, Game Boy Color, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Mac

Favorite Console: If you count the ability to access the immense catalog of amazing games on its Virtual Console service, the Nintendo Wii. If not, the N64 or PS2.

Favorite Game(s): The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1-4, Persona 4, Resident Evil (Gamecube remake), Banjo Kazooie, Halo: Combat Evolved, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Most Played Online Game(s): Starcraft, Halo 3

Favorite Genre(s): Platforming, Adventure

Least Favorite Genre(s): None

Easiest Game You've Played: Fable

Hardest Game You've Played: Ikaruga

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: TimeShift

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Can't say for sure. I'd estimate it to be around six hours, playing either Halo 3 or Persona 3 FES (probably the latter)

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Don't know or care

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Too many to list off of the top of my head. The Ocarina of Time end credits, hearing the music in the third and fourth Wily stages of Mega Man 3 and going to E3 this past year are certainly up there, though.

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: I haven't bought any new games this year, so I'll just throw out some 2011 releases- Portal 2, Catherine, Child of Eden, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, a North American release of LovePlus (fingers crossed)

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Weird Japanese rape games

Games You Own:
NES- Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!, Mega Man 2, Super Mario Bros. 2 (also known as Doki Doki Panic with Mario skins), Super Mario Bros. 3

I'll list all of them later.

Last edited by karmachameleon; 08-19-2011 at 04:36 AM.