Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:15 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Modern Mythology [RP]

~Plot~
What if everything you knew wasn’t true?

What if vampires and werewolves and faeries and almost every other mythological creature you were told weren’t real actually were? And what if they were living among you?

Well, they are real, and they are living among you. Except their existence is supposed to be a secret…the key word here is “supposed”. Not all creatures agree with the idea of being confined to secrecy, and believe that they should be able to roam the world as they truly are—that humans should know of their existence and fear them. Others disagree; fear on the humans’ part could only lead to more chaos and crusades against even the most harmless, even helpful supernatural creatures. Currently, secrecy of the mythological creatures is enforced by a handful of parties—special human groups like vampire and werewolf hunters, as well as groups among the mythological creatures themselves. With these groups working separately (and very rarely, together), both secrecy and a fragile peace have managed to exist for quite some time…

And then creatures began disappearing…and reappearing, murdered or mutated in some of the most grotesque ways. Every party imaginable began pointing fingers, and just like that, the peace among the groups shattered completely. Unsure of who to blame, some believe that the existence they have fought so hard to keep secret has been uncovered, others believe that the human groups are turning to mistreating the mythological creatures. Some cry for the discovery of those responsible for the deaths and mutations so that they can be eliminated and the secret of their existence kept intact while others call for the revealing of their existence to humankind in order to appeal for rights of their own.

Welcome to modern times, where mythological creature are real, and they have a problem. What happens is up to you.

~Rules~
All PE2K rules apply, people...
1: For the love of RPs--NO GODMODDING!!!
2: No one's invincible, take a hit every once in awhile, more often than not.
3: For the sake of the RP--PLEASE be active, and if you can't be active, let me know!
4: Don't constantly make fun of RPers, if they make a mistake, kindly let them know, don't bite their heads off.
5: No bunnying without permission.
6: Please limit use of profanity.
7: Keep things PG-13. (Both romance and violence)
8: Try to have decent spelling and grammar, I can understand typos, but not anything really bad.

~SU Form~
Name:
Race: (Human, Vamp, Were-whatever; what your character is, please give a small explanation of what “rules” apply to them, as there are tons of different kinds of mythological creatures)
Affiliation: (Who are they with, group-wise? Are they for or against secrecy?)
Appearance: (Simple paragraph describing you character’s appearance, if they have multiple forms, please describe them as well—this applies to mythological creatures who need a human disguise.)
Personality: (Simple paragraph describing how your character acts)
History: (Some basic background on your character; paragraph minimum)
Weapons/Abilities: (Does your character carry weapons? Know magic? That kind of thing? Put that down here)
Other: (Anything that doesn’t fit anywhere else in the SU)

~Accepted~
Winter-Aileena "Leena" Crowfeather, Nora,, Laura Blackwood, Reine Gisela, and Straton Sinclair
Cobalt Shadow-Jacob, aka "Cobalt"
Socratic Sarcasm-Michael Mikulak and Mira
Saraibre Ryu-Ira-Gaylen
Velocity-Manus and Cathleen Flynn
Doodleniks-Luca Brown, Lillith Killough, and Farley Patterson
Moofius-Sopi Jarnsmidrson
Dragotech-Lisa Blackeye
AcrossTheUniverse-Theodore "Theo" Martin and Snow Skylore
Enkaku Kumori-Ajax Vale, Ashfinger, and Corvina Raenwood

~Reserved~

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 02-02-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:31 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Modern Mythology [RP]

OOC: Had all my intros done and then lost everything for Reine and Straton, so they'll show up as an addition soon...this isn't my best work anyway. I just didn't want to put this off anymore. People may feel free to show up wherever they want, but prexisting relationships with other RPers characters are something you should discuss with other RPers first, should the issue arise.

Aileena Crowfeather
Warlock; Pro-Secrecy
Somewhere in the US
ARPers: None right now

"Watch your tailfeathers, my hatchling," Aileena regarded the crow before her and nodded. She was centuries old and her father still called her his hatchling when he got nervous...or as close to nervous as demons got. She thought it had something to do with her mother--he had been helpless to defend the woman who had raised their daughter because he remained absent from their lives, and she had died because of it. What Aileena had seen of her father and remembered of him suggested she looked a lot like the woman who had raised her until her daughter's wings had been discovered. If he felt anything towards the woman, guilt would be a powerful motive, or maybe it was just the fact he had a daughter--something that was part him. She wondered if he was trying to make up for it by trying to keep his immortal, combat trained, warlock daughter safe from every danger he heard about...though she often heard of the dangers first, and was well-prepared to handle them.

"I always do, father. I always do," she replied softly, raking a hand through a river of crimson hair. "Mine and those of every other I possibly can. You know that."

"But I am not worried about the others, Aileena. I am worried about you." She really wished he weren't so stubborn and that he would remove himself from her crow's mind. Whenever her father used Alois for a mouthpiece, the crow could do nothing with his own body, and she knew it wore him down. The warlock had a feeling she would be feeding her feathered companion extra and sharing her own energy with him to replace what her father took while badgering her about watching her back and making sure she could protect herself.

"I know, father, and I will be perfectly fine. There is no need for you to worry so much. On the other hand, I am starting to worry about Alois. You're putting a huge strain on him with all these calls and he's not a demon crow like those of your flock, father. He isn't as durable. As you keep watch over the well-being of your flock, I wish to keep watch of the well-being of the only member of mine." She knew it wasn't the kindest tactic, but at the same time she knew there wasn't much else she could do to get her father to let the subject, and therefore her crow, go. A sigh rattled from the bird's beak.

"You are a good hatchling and flock leader, Aileena. I urge you again to watch your tailfeathers, dear one, but I will leave you now. When I must contact you next, I will send one of my flock to you so that I do not harm your Alois again. Stay safe until we speak next." Aileena smiled slightly and reached out to stroke her crow's feathers.

"I will father, and I appreciate your understanding of my concern for Alois. You stay safe as well," the warlock woman replied, and suddenly it was as if her father's control over the bird under her fingers vanished. Alois stumbled forward a moment before Aileena silpped a hand under him and shifted her crow into the crook of her arm.

"Food, Leena?" the bird asked her after a few moments. Aileena laughed as she lifted her other hand, which had taken on a soft green glow, and pressed it to the bird's side.

"Give me a moment, and I'll feed you, goofball," Aileena muttered, moving towards the counter, hand still glowing. "Let me give you some strength back, first." The crow seemed to be okay with this idea, as he didn't object. As she reached the countertop, the glow around her hand faded and she gently placed her feathered friend on the counter. Alois watched his warlock companion as she opened a jar and pulled out a third-cup scoop of...well, there were a lot of things in it since Aileena mixed his food herself. As she set the scoop in front of him, someone frantically knocked on the door.

"Have visitors, Leena," Alois told her. Aileena just sighed as she reached back to brush her fingers along both her wings, hiding them from the sight of all but a few before she left her crow to eat on the counter to answer the door.

Aileena Crowfeather, Laura Blackwood, and Nora
Warlock, Vampire Hunter, and Werewolf; Pro-Secrecy
Somewhere in the US
ARPers: None right now

"I refuse to lay down and die," the young woman slung over Laura Blackwood's shoulder snarled, though they both knew she was too weak to put up much of a fight. When Laura had found her, she'd been running from the vampires for most of the day and taken a hit or two from the silver knife one of them had been carrying--she hadn't been cut deeply, but the fact the knife was silver had kind of screwed her over. The wounds weren't healing and they burned, the skin around the cuts looked puckered and angry. She hadn't even had the strength to fight Laura off when the human girl had picked her up and tossed her over her shoulder.

"I'm telling you, I'm taking you to a healer--best I know, actually," the vampire hunter replied as she knocked on a door. Nora let out an indignant snort.

"Yeah, I'm not trusting a thing coming from the girl who smells like bloodsucker." Laura rolled her eyes in reply; werewolves and their pointless prejudices. She'd realize there was no deceit soon enough.

"Is that a werewolf slung over your shoulder, Laura? I thought vamps were your thing," Aileena greeted the pair as she opened the door, green eyes lit with surprise. Nora snarled something that sounded suspiciously rude in reply that made Laura from before she spoke up.

"I saved her from vamps; that counts, doesn't it, Aileena? I brought her here because one of the vamps had a silver knife and she got cut a time or two as far as I can tell, but she's not being too cooperative and you know me--do you have time to fix her up?" The redheaded warlock grinned at the strawberry blonde standing before her.

"Mind your own bu--" Aileena didn't bother to acknowledge the fact that Nora was trying to mutter more threats, instead, she spoke like she heard no one else.

"Bring her in and let's see." Before Nora could object, Laura was stepping into the warlock's apartment and moving in just enough so that she could pull Nora off her shoulder and try to stand the girl back up. The werewolf's legs didn't cooperate and folded almost immediately--if Laura hadn't been there, she would have hit the floor. Aileena made a soft 'tsk'-ing sound before moving around to get a look at her prospective patient. When she did, Nora gasped in surprise as she now caught sight of an enormous pair of black wings trailing behind the woman, who was dressed rather casually in a pair of red plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt that seemed to have the back open to some degree to allow her wings to stick out freely.

"What are you?" The young woman demanded to know, and and Aileena sighed.

"Warlock!" Alois squawked from the counter, causing both Laura and Nora to jump and the bird's master to chuckle.

"Looks like Alois beat me to it--I forget he can do that," Aileena admitted. At the curious look she got from two pairs of eyes, she laughed. "Crows are capable of mimicking human speech, like parrots. They're incredibly intelligent birds, that's what I love about them. There's just no need for him to use it with me; I thought you knew, Laura?" she explained as she looked the werewolf over slowly. Without bothing to say much else, she reached out to grab the blue camisole the girl was wearing and yanked it up. Nora yelped before she bit her lip and Laura had to fight to hold the girl in place. "Dang," she whistled at the sight of a long, thin gash. "You got yourself a lovely little nick, miss werewolf."

"I have a name, miss warlock. It's Nora." The response dripped with sarcasm. Aileena looked up and gave her a wicked smile.

"You have a lovely collar, too, Nora. And might I comment on how sharp your sarcasm is?" The warlock's voice was icy. "Mine is sharper, and I'm not the one with the deadly allergy to silver. I intend to heal you, but if you keep it up, I might be inclined to do you harm. Show respect to the woman who's older than you by a good few centuries and is good enough friends with the girl keeping you from hitting the floor at the moment that I'm willing to heal you." Laura's eyebrows shot up, clearly surprised by the outburst, as Aileena lifted a glowing hand to hold it to the long, thin cut along the werewolf girl's torso.

It was going to be a long night.

Reine Gisela and Straton Sinclair
Yuki-onna and Demon hunter; Pro-secrecy
Somewhere in Europe

He solidly regretted having ever opened his mouth as he watched the shoot progress. How could he have been so stupid as to think his ironic suggestion of theme was funny? Reine moved fluidly as the cameraman suggested, skin set at half it's normal tone, causing the lights in the room to set it shining like ice, making Reine looking just as beautifully inhuman as she really was...and he hated it. He hated the woman and every single one of her kind; those that weren't like him, weren't human. She turned, and he saw her eyes again, set much like her skin at half their nearly silvery glory. This had been a very bad idea.

He glanced across the room to find Davide leaning against the opposite wall, hovering near the set, ready to grab his--their--charge at any moment if trouble should occur. The older man always seemed to be the one to stay closest to her, and Reine always left him in charge of the guards. It would have made sense if all her guards had been normal humans, but they weren't. Technically the Fae guard was the oldest, but he always looked like he was up to something--not that that wasn't typical of most Fae, they tended to do nothing but cause trouble, and with a name like "Ashfinger" he was often subject to raised eyebrows and people watching him to make sure he didn't pull put a lighter and set everything around him on fire. That aside, he was the one with the most combat experience, and he was probably the best armed for any situation, but with his past record... Okay, well maybe she did have a reason to leave the human in charge of them. Next to the man sat a large, white wolf that, as far as he knew, had been with her as long as she had been in the public eye. He had a cover story (much like most of Reine's life did) that he didn't care to memorize, but Straton knew better; in her file it had been listed that the wolf was her brother simply refusing to take human form. He kept an eye on Neige, but it wasn't really the brother he had to look out for--it was his sister, with her lovely smiles, charming words, and seemingly odd quirks to go with her freezing hands and inhuman beauty that he had to watch out for. The hunters didn't need another incident like the one that occurred with her mother, nor did they need anyone finding out that one of the biggest "lead by example" for secrecy and coexistence models for mythological creatures was far from human.

This was a "look both ways" kind of job; and it was the kind of job he really hated. Particularly when he had to watch Reine hang close to Davide. Sure, they weren't in any kind of relationship--the man was as professional as could be with the exception that he was one of the few people he'd noticed Reine would talk to in excess. She acted more human around the older guard than she needed to be--and in some ways she acted less so. It was her actions around Davide that put him most on edge...and he was already on a pretty big edge.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 02-09-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lisa Blackeye
Dragon, Not for secrecy
Somewhere in the Southern part of the United States
Arpers: N/A

Lisa looked at the burger in front of her. It was tall for a burger and would have been greasy if it had been left on the grill longer. She shuddered as she knew she had to put that into her mouth. The meat may had still been quite red on the inside, but she hated the taste of fast food. The greasy fried potatoes were always too moist and over-salted. She stared them down and passed them to an associate. He thanked her and gobbled down the salted morsels. She would have been surprised were this the first time she had done this. She shrugged and lifted the burger to her mouth. The edges of her teeth carved through bread, lettuce, tomato, and the meat. The meat gave off a pleasant enough flavor, while the bread was fairly neutral. The lettuce was unpleasant as was the tomato. Her teeth carved through it too easily as they were designed for wild game and not this human waste.

One of her associates voiced a joke that wasn't all too pleasant to her ears. She looked at him. Her expression showed that she wasn't humored by his jest. She shook her head and returned to her less than pleasant meal.

After she had returned to her place of residence she looked at the paperwork. She was going to move out her appartment soon. She figured that it was time to move north. There was nothing here she really cared for. A second-rate appartment and a crappy job, she considered it and decided that she was going to head back north. She wasn't sure why, but she felt compelled to move north.

She stepped outside and looked at the sky. She desired to spread wing and join the clouds of the sky. She stepped back inside and slept with sorrow. The next day she would be gone and head north.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Michael Mikulak and Mira*
They really don't give a care
Their facility, somewhere in the US
ARPers: None

Mira discovered that, even if you have fae heritage, there are no real graceful ways to fall out of a hole in the fabric of reality.

It sounds overly dramatic, she supposed, when phrased that way, but the frosted pines of the evergreen forest were the perfect place for the Queen of Winter to throw her assassin into (Mira briefly wished that this was a figure of speech). According to the Queen Medb, the place had a reputation for being deadly.

And then when I ask her why she just smiles enigmatically and says nothing.

Mira decided that the best option would be to complete this God awful assignment and be done with it. The Sun's height in the sky suggested that it was sometime around noon, and since there were more likely to be people to ask questions farther south, Mira walked with the sun in her face. But only so much: the tall pines of the boreal forest did a good job of blocking the star's blinding light.

After a good while-Mira had long lost track of time, having spent a good amount of it in Faerie-she happened on a clearing with nothing more than a bony child in the middle. He was staring opposite the direction Mira came, and was drawing absently in the dirt with a stick. He was positively bony, and his slightly tan skin (despite the cold, the child was wearing only a pair of ill fitting jeans and baggy T shirt) was out of place in the cold.

The predatory, Unseelie part of Mira screamed at her to take such easy prey: to rip open his guts and feast on his intestines. It howled at the weakness of the potential quarry, noting how it looked like he was not long for the world anyway. It urged Mira to attack the boy, and not let up until he was ripped to slivers in her bare hands.

Mira almost rolled her eyes at this; it was so routine for her to quash this side of her, to discipline herself, that she could just turn her attention to it for a second and return to th-

And then Mira was fighting for her very self. Mental assault was something she trained against extensively, since the Queen did not want her favorite assassin to be turned against Winter, but she had never faced something like this. The attacker (and she wasn't even able to identify who it was) bombarded her with images of despair, of hopelessness, of the quiet, wearing terror that came from not knowing the fresh horrors you would be facing this time around. Mira found that she had to draw from the viscous power of the Unseelie Court in her merely to not succumb immediately to the onslaught, especially since it took her by such surprise. She tried to build a defense, but the mind attacking hers was like an ocean, crashing on hers in powerful waves of will. Mira realized that whoever this was, he or she was fighting to end the person Mira was and replace her mind with its own will.

Mira was, in some distant part of her mind, terrified. But she was too focused on not dying to be scared. She fought to lay every brick in the mental wall that would protect her (hopefully).

Wait, when did hopefully enter the equation?

Mira fought tooth and nail while searching for the person or thing attacking her. But the only thing in the area was the boy in the clearing.

The instant Mira thought that, the psychic attack on her intensified. Mira is many things, but stupid was never one of them, and she realized that it had to be the boy attacking her. The boy who she just dismissed as a threat.

Mira felt very stupid. But she had no time to lament, as the boy's mind was starting to worm its way into hers to subvert her will from the inside. Mira realized that the only real way she stood a chance of winning was if she was able to move the attack to a physical one.

So, she drew on the power of her Court as deeply as possible, and unleashed it.

Old 02-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Manus Flynn.
Neutral Human/Fae Sorcerer.
Moonbeam Marvels, US.
ARPers: None.

Before dawn, Manus Flynn was already awake. He began the day as he usually did: by preparing a pot of strong coffee and cooking breakfast for himself and his niece, which on this particular day consisted of fried eggs on toast. As he waited for the food to finish, he continued his mundane morning activity by reviewing the magical wards he had placed over the locks on his front door and windows. By the time that was finished, his niece - whose wild mane of hair was still damp from showering - was in the dining room, helping herself to the meal. "Morning," she muttered.

Manus nodded at her and fixed a plate for himself. "Morning," he replied. There was little conversation as they ate, which neither of them minded; Manus didn't have anything important to say and Cathleen tended to use as few words as possible in the early hours of the day.

Breakfast was over quickly. The plates and silverware were put away, and Cathleen tossed her school bag over her shoulder. "I've got that art thing after school, so I'll be a bit late getting back," she reminded him. "See you later."

"Bye," Manus replied. "Have a nice day, and all that." He followed his niece downstairs to the cluttered main room of his shop, where 'magical' trinkets of all kinds, from dragon statues to eight balls to colorful crystals, lined the shelves. He then leaned against the counter, watching her head out. The door shut with a faint creak, leaving Manus alone until some customer walked through his door.

Cathleen Flynn.
Anti-Secrecy Werecat.
Generic High School, US.
ARPers: None.

Cathleen sat through the bus ride with her headphones in her ears and her sketchbook in her lap, looking half asleep. This was, however, an illusion; Cathleen was perfectly awake, and idly studying the people around her and trying to glean their feelings. She found them to be rather dull usually, but it was always good to practice the skill.

The bus let out, and Cathleen walked into the crowded hallway. The day had barely begun and she was already impatient with it. Her classes were tedious, as she didn't have much of a like for algebra and physics. But that was the price of living, she supposed. With a huff, she sat down in a desk, drumming her fingers and waiting.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 02-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Doodlebop Offline

OOC: Only Luca for now. Cannot think of anything for Lilith. o_e

Luca Brown
Werewolf; Pro-Secrecy
Somewhere in the US
ARPers: N/A

Luca could tell that it was going to be one of those days the moment he woke up.

Ignoring the fact that he had probably only slept for four hours on a mattress full of bugs, he had a crick in his back and dread in the pit of his stomach. The crick in his back could easily be traced to the mattress being flatter then he thought was actually possible, but the dread was a little harder to place. Eventually, after the third cup of hotel coffee that tasted like foot, he felt cognizant enough to work out the problem. He didn't have anything to dread. The full moon was a good week or two away, he hadn't encountered nor heard of any werewolf hunters in the area, and there shouldn't be anything untoward about the town. Regardless, disquiet gnawed at him, making him jump at every movement and noise. Luca rubbed his face. He had initially planned to pass through town and head to the next spot, as he hadn't heard of anyone non human living in town that might be involved in Rosemary's disappearance. But his instincts seemed to be trying to tell him there might be something in this town after all.

Luca considered this. He hadn't seen much of the town when driving through it last night- or really, very early in the morning. It could be a small town or a sizable community that he had barely entered. If he stayed in the town's good parts, it wasn't likely he would be attacked by anything mythological or otherwise. Besides, he was probably one of the scariest beings in the town. If something was to happen today, he wanted to see it.

Of course, that meant he had to stay in the fleabag hotel. He eyed the lobby, which had peeling wallpaper and lighting that made everything look sickly. He could probably last one more night. Not that he particularly wanted to. Luca sighed and stood up from the table that the hotel graciously provided. He wouldn't see anything if he hung around here. He walked through the lobby and pushed open the hotel doors, exiting onto the paved parking lot. It was mostly empty, except for a few banged up cars and birds pecking the ground. He plodded over to his car, a dented pickup that had probably once been red. He gave it a precursory glance, then looked down the road into town. If he was going to explore the town, he might as well walk. He shrugged his shoulders and began to amble towards town.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 02-26-2013, 05:45 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Dalton Amaro
Half Vampire
Vampire Hunter
Central London (Beginning), Los Angeles (End)
Affected RPers: Anypne in LA who wants to find him

Dalton stood by the corner of the building, looking at his phone, rapidly tapping the screen. To a passer by he was sending a text message. What they didn't know was that the camera app was open, and he was looking at the church across the road on his screen. Inside the church was a member of his father's old gang, The Blood Angels. Five year's ago the gang split up, and were in different countries. So far he had only been able to track one. Daniel, Stefan's supposed best friend.

After a few minutes, Dalton saw a man walk out of the church. The sudden smell of blood that hit Dalton confirmed his suspicions. This man smelt more like blood that the average human. This man was a vampire.

Dalton pocketed the phone, and put his left hand in the right side of his jacket, grabbing his Suppressed S&W .500 Magnum, keeping it hidden. If Daniel wasn't willing to talk, he might need some convincing.

The vampire turned onto a quieter street, and Dalton waited a few minutes before going onto the street. The less people around, the harder it is to follow someone. Keeping his distance, Dalton followed the vampire into an alley.

As Dalton walked into an alley, he stopped. Nobody was there. It was a trap. He moved his right hand into the sleeve of his left arm, and held onto the hilt of his knife.

"You smell different." said a voice from behind him. Dalton froze.
"See vampires smell like blood. A lot of it. So do humans, but not as much. But not you." said the voice, "I could barely smell the blood on you. As if you have cleaned yourself excessively. You know who do that? Vampire hunters..."

Dalton pulled the knife out of the sheath sewed to the inside of his sleeve, and slashed at where the mans neck should be. The man quickly grabbed Dalton's wrist, and held it in place. His strength and speed exceeded Dalton's. Dalton had no doubt in his mind now. This man is definitely a vampire.

"Are you Daniel of the Blood Angels?" Dalton asked.
"Who is asking?" Daniel replied, slightly loosening his grip on Dalton's wrist.
"The son of Mary and Stefan. They were killed by members of the Bloody Angels, who didn't approve of Stefan being with a human." Dalton replied. "I want names and locations of the vampire's who killed my parents."
Daniel seemed confused, then smirked.
"That's what you think? You really don't know?" Daniel laughed.
"Don't know what? Look, are you going to tell me, or will I have to force the answers out of you?" Dalton yelled.
"The gang has separated, but I am still loyal. I know who was involved with your parent's death. I was part of the group. But I won't tell you anything else."

Dalton lit a flame on his palm, then wrapped his arm around Daniels. Daniel yelled in pain as he let go of Dalton, who kicked forward. Daniel disappeared from in front of Dalton, causing the kick to miss, and Dalton to lose his balance. Daniel reappeared behind him and kicked him to the ground.

"Damn he's fast." Dalton thought to himself, as Daniel reappeared in front of him. Dalton got up, and crouched, holding his knee where Daniel kicked him.

"Shame. Your father was weak. Though even he was stronger than you." Daniel laughed.

When Daniel was distracted, Dalton jumped up, and spear-tackled Daniel. Before Daniel could get up, Dalton pulled out his revolver and shot him in the shin. Daniel screamed in pain at the wound, which viciously bled.

"Are you going to tell me what I want to know?" Dalton asked Daniel.

"Go to hell!" Daniel yelled clutching his leg.

Dalton aimed the gun at the other leg and shot in the same place. He walked over to Daniel, and picking him up by the collar, pushed and held him against the wall.

"I have another 30 rounds in my jacket, and will be here all night if I have to." Dalton said, as blood poured on the ground around them from the wounds. "Tell me what I want to know."

"Edward. USA. He was the only person from the Blood Angels I knew involved in your parents murder." Daniel said softly, crying from the pain of the gunshots. Dalton put the gun away, and let go of Daniel, causing him to fall to the ground.

"I will find him and the rest of them and kill you all. If you lied to me, I will find you again, and we will do the same thing." Dalton said as he walked away. After a few seconds he heard a scream. He turned around and saw Daniel hobbling towards him. Daniel jumped, and attempted to grab Dalton, but was stopped by a gunshot to the head.

"Rot in hell, scum." Dalton said at the corpse on the ground, as he left the alley.

Three days later, Dalton walked out of LAX Airport, looking for a tattoo parlour to get another line on his wrist. One line for each vampire. After that, the hunt will continue...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 02-26-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:44 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lisa Blackeye
Dragon, Not for secrecy
Somewhere in the Southern part of the United States
Arpers: Cobalt Shadow

Lisa has looked at the area around her. She recounted her journey.

She had woken up and grabbed her few measly belongings and tossed them into a large back pack. She had always traveled light. She had occasionally stashed belongings she could not carry in places, but she had a tendency to forget about where she left them. She abandoned that practice, so if she couldn't simply carry it in that bag it was left behind.

She stepped out of the door and headed towards the wooded area. She moved quickly to the woods. She was not confident she was out of the clear yet. She stayed in her human form. She ran quickly through the woods. She did this for a while. She found herself in a place far enough from human civilization. It was deep in the woods. She had begun to transform. An hour or two later she was in her true form. She dashed through the woods. The trees could put up little resistance against the force of her body colliding into them.

This quickly got tiresome. She decided that breaking branches was not the brightest idea. They were going to leave bruises. She knew they would heal quickly, but she would feel them next morning.

She decided she wanted an alternate mode of transportation. She managed to catch a ride for a short while. She slept in the car and regenerated her bruises.

Later on she left that vehicle and took to moving on foot once more.
She ate on the run snagging wild game. The flavor of fresh venison was much more pleasing than the pathetic excuse for food typically served in human establishments. She feasted rather messily. She cleaned off the carnage in fresh water streams. Soon after she these meals she would be back on her feet in one form another. Cascading through these forests or between their trees. She was careful not to cross many humans.

It took a great deal of time on foot but she got to a place where she decided to stop for a short while. She stood looking at a map of Illinois.
She would set up camp here and stay for a while. She was unsure whether to head west or east. She decided she was sick of heading north for the time being.

And so she set up camp, a fresh kill lay out on the ground, a fire was burning on the ground. The Carcass was torn open and it was rather unreckognizable as to what it was prior to meeting its fate.

She had not taken time to wash off the carnage from the recent kill, and it almost seemed as there was a pair of eyes watching. Whether there was or not was another story.

Last edited by Dragotech; 03-03-2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Dalton Amaro
Vampire Hunter
On a train near Illinois
Affected RPers: Dragotech

Dalton awoke from his nap from the sound of a kid yelling outside his cabin.
"The sooner I am off this damn train, the better." Dalton thought to himself. He hadn't fed since he arrived in Los Angeles four days prior. He had been battling chronic headaches since, and was beginning to feel sick in the stomach. He couldn't wait for the moment when he finds an animal to sink his fangs into. He had been on the train the past day and a half, and was feeling claustrophobic.

"I need to distract myself. At this rate I will be considering humans as dinner." Dalton thought to himself. He opened the window in his carriage, to try and get some fresh air. Until a smell hit his nostrils. Blood. And a lot of it.

"Either that is a vampire, who is either a problem and needs to be killed, or knows where this Edward is."

Dalton checked his watch. 8:15pm.

"The train is supposed to arrive in Chicago at 9:30." Dalton thought to himself, "I think I will get off a little earlier."

Dalton grabbed his bags and checked everything was in them. He next locked the door and drew the curtains. He pulled out his gun, and checked that everything was in place. Once he was certain he was ready to go, he walked out of the room, and pulled his hood over his face, looking for the door. After a few minutes, he found the door. Nobody was around, and next to the door was the lever for the emergency break.

"I hope everyone is holding on." Dalton thought, as he pulled the lever. The train slowed down drastically, and Dalton kicked the door. His strength was beyond that of a regular human. The door burst out of its frame, and hit the ground. Dalton stood back, then ran forward and jumped, rolling out of the train. Making sure to not dawdle, he sniffed the air, attempting to find the source of blood. It was south.

After jogging a fair distance, Dalton found himself in a forested area. As he walked through, the smell of blood got stronger. Whatever caused this wasn't an animal. It was either a vampire, or something far worse.

The smell led him to a small camp site. There was a fire in the center. He kept his distance, watching for anyone. Until he saw something that shocked him. An animal carcass. Bones, fur and blood which had soaked into the ground. Vampire's usually would just drink the blood. Animals on the other hand will eat the flesh, but not to this degree.

"Crap!" Dalton thought to himself at the sight of the carcass, "I could be dealing with a werewolf here, or worse."

He pulled out his revolver, and took the suppressor off it. After making sure it was loaded, he stood out into the campsite, where he found a girl not much older than him. He pointed the gun at her. If she was a werewolf, she might turn at any time.

"I don't want to hurt you. This is just for security. What are you?" Dalton asked, as he felt his headache get worse. He looked at the girl and noticed something. Blood on her shirt.

"All that wasted blood." Dalton said to himself, feeling the bloodlust rising.

Dalton's vision started to blur, as he felt the urges to drink the girls blood grow stronger.

"No! I will not be one of them." he thought to himself.

Suddenly he collapsed to the ground, and vomited...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lisa Blackeye
Dragon, Not for secrecy
A forested area of Illinois (hurray for conservationists)

Lisa had seen someone arrive. This stranger had walked up and examined the campsite. He found particular interest in the ripped up leftovers.

He carried a gun, and to Lisa's displeasure the barrel was directed towards her. She quickly considered if she could jump him and rip out something important before getting shot. This seemed a poor idea considering that she doubted she could out-run a bullet. He opened his mouth, "I don't want to hurt you. This is just for security. What are you?" Lisa heard the words and somewhat doubted them. She began to reply. The man then spoke something quiet. Lisa could barely hear it, but she could catch something about wasted blood. This seemed odd enough, but the stranger collapsed. She wondered if she should take advantage of this and run.

She decided to stand her ground. She climbed above him in a nearby tree. She took a stance that showed a readiness to pounce. She began to question why so many trees were here in these plains. She assumed humans put them here for some reason. She noticed this man was vomiting. She considered that humans had a weak stomach and could not help it seeing the result of her eating habits.

She began to shift her hands and feet. Just enough to get more lethal claws than the human fingernail, or her variation of it. She eyed this human. She figured it was human. She wondered why it instantly demanded her to explain what she was and not why there was a carcass torn open. It didn't seem to have a typical human fear. She didn't smell enough of certain pheromones to indicate much fear. She began to question what he was. After all she was a dragon, so if she can hide in this manner, then what else could as well?

She decided to wait to ask the redundant question until after this thing that seemed human recovered. She perhaps could explain what she was. Of course she figured based on her decision not to flee, she would have to anyways.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Dalton Amaro
Vampire Hunter
Illinois
ARPers: Dragotech

Dalton stood up and held the gun slightly lower away from the girl. If she intended any harm she would have already killed him.

"What are you? You reek of blood like a vampire. But vampires don't eat those victims. Are you a werewolf? Or something worse?" Dalton asked. "I am a vampire hunter. I was hoping you might know where my next target is."

The pain of the headache contined to worsen. Suddenly Dalton heard something. He raised his gun and point it to the left, where he heard the sound and shot. He walked to the trees and found a deer, dead on the ground.

Dalton holstered the gun, and got on his knees, dug his fangs into the deer. After a few minutes, his headache and nausea were gone. He walked back to the girl, and held out his left hand to shake.

"I'm Dalton." He said, ready to pull the knife out of his sleeve if she attacked him.

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lisa Blackeye
Dragon, Not for secrecy
A forested area of Illinois (hurray for conservationists)

Lisa watched this person get up. He held the gun lower. "What are you? You reek of blood like a vampire. But vampires don't eat those victims. Are you a werewolf? Or something worse?" the man asked. "I am a vampire hunter. I was hoping you might know where my next target is."

She looked at this man. "I- I'm a dragon..." she muttered under her breath. It was not exactly believable claiming to be a dragon. He watched him turn and shoot a deer. She again blamed humans for such creatures being here in the plains. Of course having eaten one for supper, she should have already thought on that. Of course hunger can addle the brain, she found herself fairly unsurprised.

The man appeared to have bit into the deer. She questioned whether vampires existed, so this surprised her. She stared at this thing. "Are... Are you a vampire?" Lisa asked. The man seemed not to pay attention. He got up and put his gun away. He introduced himself and put his hand out to shake.

She noticed immediately that this was his left hand. Her eye twitched. From what she read this was an insult, and she did not appreciate it. "I am not going to shake that." She offered her right hand in response. "Lisa... You don't... sparkle... do you?" She stated as her own introduction and then asked a question.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:07 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Dalton Amaro
Vampire Hunter
Illinois
ARPers Dragotech

"Why does everyone assume we sparkle?" Dalton said, "You read that twilight crap?"

He pulled the knife out of his sleeve and threw it into one of the trees.

"What about now?" Dalton replied shaking her hand, and holding his left in the air away from the gun.

"Half Vampire. My mother was human. Father a vampire." Dalton responded

Then he remembered why he was here.

"Do you know of a vampire called Edward?" Dalton asked, "He has information on who killed my parents."

It had been an hour since Dalton jumped from the train. He would have to get going soon to make it to Chicago before dawn.

"Where are you headed? I am on my way to Chicago, then New York from there."

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-04-2013, 04:39 AM
Dragotech Offline

Lisa Blackeye
Dragon, Not for secrecy
A forested area of Illinois

"Why does everyone assume we sparkle?" Dalton said, "You read that twilight crap?"
Lisa looked at him and simply said, "No, an associate made me sit through the movie. It's gonna be fun she said... God I wanted to rip my eyes out..."

He threw a knife from his sleave and shook Lisa's hand. "What about now?" Were his words. She looked at him crossly as he shook her hand.

"Half Vampire. My mother was human. Father a vampire." Dalton responded. Lisa did ask, but he did seem to busy with his meal to answer when she asked.

"Do you know of a vampire called Edward?" Dalton asked, "He has information on who killed my parents." Lisa looked at this half vampire creature. "Are you telling me you are looking for a fictional character that calls itself a vampire, sparkles in daylight, and watches little girls while they sleep? Sorry 'bout your parents, but I didn't even know that vampires actually existed until right now."

"Where are you headed? I am on my way to Chicago, then New York from there," said the non-sparkley vampire/human hybrid. Lisa shrugged. She had no where else to be. "Well, I hate big cities, but sure why not?"

Lisa looked intently at him. "By the way, whether you believe it or not, I am a dragon."
Old 03-04-2013, 05:06 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Dalton Amaro
Vampire hunter
Illinois
ARPers Dragotech

"You know I only just picked that. If Daniel did lie to me, I will fly back to the UK and kill the son of a ***** early." Dalton responded.

Dalton walked over to the knife and pulled it from the tree, placing it back in its sheath.

"I will not be there too long. Maybe a night or two each. The vampire underworld is easy to find if you know where to look."

"By the way, whether you believe it or not, I'm a dragon. " Lisa said.

" I thought I heard you say that earlier. Didn't know how to ask how that works without seeming rude. That would explain the carcass over there." Dalton replied, realising what he had said, "though pointing a gun at you isn't very polite either so that is redundant."

"If we start walking now, we might get to Chicago by dawn. I am powerless during the day." Dalton said. "We can stay here for tonight or leave now. What do you say."

Banner Made by Me