Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Paranoia

Day 31: People tell me Aliens don't exist. They are wrong. The Aliens are watching me. I don't know why, all I know is that they are watching me from space, light years away. They will find me soon, and take me onto the mothership, but after that, I don't know what will happen.

Okay, so I doubt any of us are that paranoid ^^ but we all have some paranoia, (Unless it is only me, and everyone else is against me). What are you paranoid about.

I for one, and paranoid about burglars. We have never been robbed, so I don't know where this unnatural fear comes from, since most people arent this scared of them. Maybe I watched too many Home Alone movies when I was little? Anyway, I am paranoid about burglars, to the point where I sleep with a baseball bat next to my bed.

I am especially paranoid when I am home alone. I sleep with lights on in the hallway so people watching the house think people are still home, and I make sure all the doors and windows are locked tight.

This is when my imagination gets the better of me. It seems that when I am home alone, there are so many more noises that sound like people in the back yard, and the dog starts randomly barking more. I guess watching Hostage before bed last night was a bad idea...

But yeah, after this stage of trying to sleep, if I hear a noise, I grab anything that can be used as a weapon, mostly my keys (they have a heavy, foot long chain attached to them) and sweep the house again.

What are other people paranoid about?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 02-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Paranoia

Ironically I just made myself Paranoid about aliens from joking about them...

I am not joking either
Old 02-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

I'm always paranoid that there's someone behind me. I'm always absolutely sure there's someone behind me and they're going to hurt me. I don't really know why, but that's the fear.

Spoiler:
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

My paranoia turned out to be good. It made me double check all the doors and windows were locked. Lucky for me, I checked because the front door was unlocked. I forgot to close it when the pizza guy came. But now I am paranoid that I forgot to lock it -.-

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me