Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Samboelrod Offline

Default Shiny Pokemon

Ahh...shiny Pokemon! What a wonder to behold! Talk about the LEGIT shiny Pokemon that you caught here.

I caught 3 on my White. My first one was a Pidove. I was training my baby Smeargle in the double grass on Route 3 when out came a Blitzle and a Shiny Pidove. I was like OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My second one was a Boldore. I was wandering around in Challenger's cave when I was thinking about catching another shiny Pokemon. Ironically, a Shiny Boldore appeared a few seconds later.
My third one was a Krabby. I was trying to fish for a Clamperl with a good nature on Route 4, but Krabby and Luvdisc also appear there too. I'd let my rod go, and it came back with a yellow Krabby!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:30 PM
vegetunks937 Offline

Default Re: Shiny Pokemon

I had many shiny but i luved my first 5
first was a shiny charmander. i was so happy. I also had a charmander as starter in Fire red
2nd was a shiny magikarp. I felt like it is so boring but then i realized that how dangerous it looks after it evolves. so i caught it.
3rd was a kanghaskhan. He was my first pokemon to be caught in a master ball as my party was having low health. # of them were in Fire Red
4th was in Gold a shiny ditto. oh my god a shiny ditto. but i learned how do it by seeing a site.
5th one was in white a shiny blastoise.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:43 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

>checked to see if there was a thread for this already
>there was one for first shiny, but it was old
>OP did not necro, and therefore deserves a cookie

The only shiny I ever found in-game was an Oddish in Emerald.
I thought something was wrong with my game (I was so young and dumb), so I reset my game.
The first shinies I legally obtained were the Gamestop legendary beasts, which I accidentally deleted when I reset my White DX
At the moment, I only have Gamestop shiny Suicune, because Judge Dredd is an amazing person.

Shun the non-believer
Old 01-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Where to start?

First Shiny capture ever? A Zubat. It was in emerald (I forgot the name of the location: It was the place where you saw the good-guy team for the first time in Ruby/Sapphire). I really didn't KNOW what was going on, but I saw the sparkle, thought it was important, and managed to catch it without KOing it. I am lucky I did. I traded it away to someone, though. The Shiny Pichu event was the next legitimate Shiny I got, followed by the Gamestop Shiny Beasts. Then followed a Nuzlocke-Ruining Shiny Audino, the first Shiny capture since the Zubat (I had a theme on PE2K usernames as Pokémon Nicknames, so I named it after someone I know called Necros). I also got traded a Shiny Corsola once. Then there were the prizes for the Terrifying Trivia Trial (as I was the only one that participated,) both legitimate: A Shiny Deino and a Shiny Latios...And that's it, really. So, in total, Nine legit Shinies.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:13 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Ive killed a few natural shinies out of stupidity, but I have captured a shiny Dugtrio and shiny Graveler in my Sinnoh travels. The first shiny I ever encountered was a Numel in my Ruby, but I KOed it before I considered The value of it,. In fact, when I first fought I just thought the coloring was off and it was some sort of glitch. Oh how I regret it.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Master Rayquaza Offline

My first Shiny was a Rhyhorn in FireRed in the Safari Zone. My second shiny was in Platinum, I chained a Starly. Also in Firered I caught a Shiny Tentacool. My next Shiny was a Rayquaza in Sapphire. Then in HeartGold I was extremely lucky. A Spearow, Onix, and Zangoose(In the Safari Zone.) My most recent shiny was in White where I a got a Sandile.
I think that covers all of them. They are all legit.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

First shiny was a Shiny Gyarados in Gold. xD Only caught it because I liked the shiny animation. I didn;t even know what a shiny was for a long time after.

In HG, I saw a shiny Stantler in the Safari Zone, but it fled before I could catch it. :(

A few playthroughs later, I SRed for a Shiny Ho-Oh and a Shiny Lugia. Got both! Took like, 89373248934895 years. -_-

In White, I saw a shiny Minccino on Route 5, but it was a double battle, both female Minccino, and I got confused and KOed the wrong one. DX

In White forest, I met a Shiny Mareep and caught it. :D

In B2, I found a shiny Golduck as my first encounter on Route 22.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Obliveon Offline

Sadly my only shinies are the Gyrados in SS and the shiny Dratini than Benga gives you in W2 for beating the White Treehollow.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Oh, I forgot about the Red Gyarados! I caught that guy (actually a gal), too, in HG at least. I caught it again on the second playthrough, too, that thing is BEAST. I failed in the original Silver. That makes it ten I've found. Silly me, forgetting. :P

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 01-21-2013, 05:16 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Spoiler:

I feel like this shows exactly how 3/4 of us feel in this thread.

Shun the non-believer