Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:19 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Deployment.

Welp, it's finally come to that time. Still making me nervous, but it's almost here, guys. I'm being deployed somewhere overseas on January 19th.

Most of those who actually know me on here know that I am in the US Army Reserves, and I wanna thank you guys for your support. I ask that you continue your support, since, for the first time in nearly five years, they're actually deploying me for real this time. In about a week and a half, I'll literally be over the ocean on my way to a place I currently have no clue would be yet (yes, they haven't told me yet, joy) for a nine-month deployment. Now, I will have net there, wherever 'there' will be, so that is good news. I'll just be on less than I have been, in regards to IM services.

And yet I have neglected PE2K for some time due to this very hectic year. I've let two fanfictions and a Nuzlocke thread sit dormant, quiet, not dead but frozen in time until they are thawed at the right time. I have let my Ping habits fall harshly from my absence. And in the next nine months, I hope to reverse all of this, quell my dreaded writer's block I have always been plagued with, and get back into the swing of things even while defending our nations honor and safety, as well as the safety of others around the world.

I'm also planning on FINALLY learning how to draw while overseas, if I can help it. I've wanted to draw for sometime, but every time I try to learn I shot myself down. Well, with plenty of time on hand, I think I might be able to power through my personal aversion to imperfection of my drawings and just go for it. I'll get good eventually, right?

So, I'm back and kinda not, kinda gone and yet not, gonna be someplace I've never been for nine months, and I hope to see all of you guys a lot more often from here on out. Again, thanks for any and all support I get, guys, you rock. Keep on rockin', PE2K.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Deployment.

SHEN YOU WILL BE MISSED. ;-;

Also your text freaked me out at work by the way. >>
Old 01-09-2013, 04:26 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

I am not sure we have ever shared a moment on this forum, but I can say that while your journey may be a little scary it is also amazing. You are going to see places you couldnt imagine. Take care of yourself and I hope you find your inspiration for writing again.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-20-2013, 02:10 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Alright, guys, it's the 19th. Time to deploy. In truth, I've already been on one flight, and we're getting on another flight to actually head overseas. I'm gonna admit, I'm a little nervous, and excited, at the same time. Nonetheless, I'm gonna miss everyone here in the States.

Like I said, I'm have net, so I'll try and be on tons more often while overseas. Wish me luck, guys, the next chapter of my life starts now.