Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Silithus Offline

Default Hello there!

My name is Silithus, but my real name is Joe, and I'm eighteen years old. I come from England but I moved to Australia when I was twelve or thirteen, not sure which one, and yeah I've been here ever since!

I love Pokemon, in fact I'm doing a Nuzlocke challenge right now with Pokemon Fire Red. I also like tattoos and rabbits. I actually bought two rabbits yesterday, and today I went and got my fourth tattoo :)

Hopefully I get too know a few of you during my stay here and we can become friends, and stuff.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Hello there!

Hey Joe or Slilithus, whichever you prefer, Welcome to the forum. I would recommend checking the rules and stuff because they are important.

But yeah be sure to have fun while you are here.

Unrelated question: Is the English accent similar to the Australian accent, I'm from the US, so they sound pretty similar to me. Are they similar to you guys?
Old 01-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Silithus Offline

Thank you :)

Coming from England to Australia is strange, you can definitely tell the difference in accent. People from Northern England (ala myself) have a much broader accent than people from the South, so Southern Englishmen tend to sound a lot like Australians, but yes, you can always tell the difference when you're hearing in in person. On television it's much, much harder to differentiate, I find myself second guessing myself often.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Hi Silithus! Welcome to PE2K. I'm Australian too, been here all my life though. I can't imagine moving to a whole new place, it must have been difficult!

Aww, rabbits! What did you call them? I have so many wild rabbits running around my backyard, never had one as a pet though.

Good luck with your Nuzlocke! You might be interested in the PE2K Nuclocke Association!

What are your favourite Pokemon?
Old 01-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Welcome to PE2K !

We have a couple people doing Nuzlocke Journies right now. If you would to post yours please follow this Link to the section where you can post it ! Also we have a group Here where people post about how there nuzlocke is going.

Last if you have wifi access and would like a place to battle check out our Wifi League. Its a place for lite battling and some RP. Here is link

Last I think it must be a name thing, because Im a Joe and I like rabbits too..lol I had a grey bunny named flip about 5 years ago. She was a good bunny, im looking to get a little grey bunny tattoo of her.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-11-2013, 12:04 AM
Dragotech Offline

Aahhhh, that explains a good bit.
Your welcome by the way.
and yeah, I can imagine how strange moving to a different country can be, that must be an interesting experience.
Btw aside from rabbits, Pokemon, and tattoos, do you have any other interests. There is quite a bit more to do around here if you do.
Let me see... off the top of my head creative writing board if you like to write, art boards if you like to draw and stuff, Roleplaying if you like to roleplay, trivia and games has a lot of pleasant little games. We have some clubs that you could probably join, I dont know too much about 'em though. There is a discussions board if you want to discuss serious topics. There is also other chat for just general chatting and stuff.
And of course there are several boards dedicated to Pokemon.
Oh and ignore my many grammatical errors lolz

Edit: Oh hey look Moderators^ I didn't notice them a moment ago ^.^'
Old 01-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Silithus Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Hi Silithus! Welcome to PE2K. I'm Australian too, been here all my life though. I can't imagine moving to a whole new place, it must have been difficult!

Aww, rabbits! What did you call them? I have so many wild rabbits running around my backyard, never had one as a pet though.

Good luck with your Nuzlocke! You might be interested in the PE2K Nuclocke Association!

What are your favourite Pokemon?
Thank you! ^.^ I've named one of them, my white one, Eamon, and my girlfriend named our black one Biggie. They're so adorable!

My favourite Pokemon would be Nuzleaf or Charizard, though Espeon is pretty cool too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Welcome to PE2K !

We have a couple people doing Nuzlocke Journies right now. If you would to post yours please follow this Link to the section where you can post it ! Also we have a group Here where people post about how there nuzlocke is going.

Last if you have wifi access and would like a place to battle check out our Wifi League. Its a place for lite battling and some RP. Here is link

Last I think it must be a name thing, because Im a Joe and I like rabbits too..lol I had a grey bunny named flip about 5 years ago. She was a good bunny, im looking to get a little grey bunny tattoo of her.
That would be a really nice tattoo, if I am to be honest. I have a few myself, none of my animals though I'm also considering getting two bunny tattoos for my two little guys.

I do enjoy Roleplaying, so you may in fact see me there ;) I'll definitely be sure to check out the Nuzlocke Journeys, however :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Aahhhh, that explains a good bit.
Your welcome by the way.
and yeah, I can imagine how strange moving to a different country can be, that must be an interesting experience.
Btw aside from rabbits, Pokemon, and tattoos, do you have any other interests. There is quite a bit more to do around here if you do.
Let me see... off the top of my head creative writing board if you like to write, art boards if you like to draw and stuff, Roleplaying if you like to roleplay, trivia and games has a lot of pleasant little games. We have some clubs that you could probably join, I dont know too much about 'em though. There is a discussions board if you want to discuss serious topics. There is also other chat for just general chatting and stuff.
And of course there are several boards dedicated to Pokemon.
Oh and ignore my many grammatical errors lolz

Edit: Oh hey look Moderators^ I didn't notice them a moment ago ^.^'
Haha yeah the Moderators kinda snuck up on this!

It was a weird experience, I'll give you that. Just getting used to the slight change in customs and the weather to be completely honest.

Thank you for informing me of all of this :) I'll definitely be poking my head around the Creative Writing & Roleplaying boards, I'm a massive creative writing geek :P And of course you're gramatical errors have been ignored, as long as I can understand what a person is getting across I've got no qualms with how they spell :)