Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 12-17-2012, 11:55 PM
neighbornick69 Offline

Question Looking for friends and a favor

Hello everyone, Ive recently purchased my copy of pokemon white 2 and loved it. Im looking for friends to trade with and such and would kind of need a huge favor from someone willing to help me out as well as someone trusting enough to believe me when i say that i will retrade if needed.

unfortunately i made the mistake of teaching 'TM FLASH to a pokemon early in the game. Since then the pokemon has grown and I taught it a new move in place of it. To my knowledge there is only one Flash in the game and I have used it. I have searched everywhere in the game trying to find another as well as checked about every place to purchase items with no luck. If you are willing to trade/lone me your pokemon with the Flash it would be greatly appreciated.

Either PM me with your friend code or feel free to post on this thread itself and if there is an specific pokemon you are looking for from the White that you cannot get or are having trouble finding feel free to make a request.

Thanks in advance to all,

Nick
3182-4497-6173
Old 12-18-2012, 01:56 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Looking for friends and a favor

Hey, welcome to PE2K =) I can't trade right now (at school) but here's something that might help you out...

Volbeat is the only Pokemon that can learn Flash by level-up. It also learns it as a Starting move, which means if you go to the Move Relearner at the Pokemon World Tournament and give them a Heart Scale, you can teach your Volbeat Flash no matter its level.

So maybe you could try getting ahold of a Volbeat through trades or the GTS? You can't catch Volbeat in White 2, but you can catch Illumise in swarms on Route 3 if you've beaten the Elite 4. If you breed Illumise, you have a chance of the egg hatching into a Volbeat.

If you want any more info on any of this, just let me know. ^^ Otherwise, I can trade you a Volbeat with Flash later on tonight.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:20 AM
neighbornick69 Offline

sounds good and thanks for the advice I'll see what I can do about getting a Volbeat but if you can trade me that would save me alot of time lol
Old 12-18-2012, 05:22 AM
neighbornick69 Offline

Thanks for the advice Ill see what I can do about getting a volbeat myself but if you could trade me one that would save me alot of time.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

You do know that ALL TM's are re-usable, right? Ever since B/W TM's are no longer "one use only".

WFL Dream Team.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:37 AM
neighbornick69 Offline

thanks Zetsu I did not know that thats a HUGE help
Old 02-07-2013, 04:39 AM
damion Offline

Send a message via AIM to damion Send a message via Yahoo to damion Send a message via Skype™ to damion

Always looking to make friends in the world of pokemon
If you need to trade or something let me know