Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Micro Offline

Default Latio-Nytro VS Micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Single Battle, 2-vs-2
DQ: 3 days
Damage Cap: ERROR! NO CAP FOUND!
Restrictions: No OHKO moves (Destiny Bond and Perish Song included), no direct healing (Including Leech Seed; Energy recovery (IE Chills) is still legal), only ONE Water Type (If you want one.)
Arena: The Atlantis Arena: A MASSIVE floating arena, capable of comfortably fitting six Wailord in its confines (should there ever be a triple battle involving three Wailord on each side). It's mostly water with floating platforms for the other Pokemon. Water Types have an edge here due to all the water: STAB from Water-Type Attacks is 2.0 rather than 1.5, and the energy cost from Water-Type moves by Water Type Pokemon is down by 1.
Ref Style: OPEN.
I'll start with Buried Alive!

[Buried Alive] - Misdreavus - (Female)
Ability: Levitate
Sig. Move: None.

Today I'm advertising on my PE2K account... HOORAAAY!!! xDD

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Old 03-24-2013, 11:24 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Latio-Nytro VS Micro

OK, ok...Well, it is the Water Arena. Captain Crunch, to the front!

Captain Crunch (Male Totodile)
Torrent
Sig Move: N/A
Tutor Move: N/A
Obtained from the Mothers+Father's Day event.

Now then, CC, use Hone Claws for the first move unless you're taunted, in which case, use Aqua Tail. For the second move, if it uses Protect, use Hone Claws, unless you did so to full effect last turn, in which case, use Swords dance instead. If it's not protected, use Aqua Tail. If it IS protected, but you've been Taunted, use Scratch.

Hone Claws/Aqua Tail~Hone Claws/Swords Dance/Aqua Tail/Scratch

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Micro Offline

Yes I know it's the Water Arena. ;)

Okay Buried Alive, start with a shocking Thunder Wave. After that, lets confuse the little alligator. Confuse Ray!

Thunder Wave - Comfuse Ray

~Echo. (~Micro.)

Last edited by Micro; 03-25-2013 at 06:31 AM.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:03 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Calm waters filled the massive arena, lapping gently against its edges and the floating platforms that were scattered around it. The weather was good today, with warm sunshine and a light breeze, so a good crowd had come out to fill the stands. All their attention was fixed on the trainers who stood in twin pedestals near the centre of the arena.

The first was a man who was now known as Micro. He had recently re-entered the league after a long absence, during which he had continued to inhabit the top position in the ASB’s league table, despite not battling. No doubt he would be looking to reclaim his place in the standings now that he was back. In his hand he held a poké ball, which he tossed onto a nearby platform. It split, allowing a burst of energy to spill out, forming a small, grey creature which levitated above the water, her yellow eyes locked on the second trainer, who was about to introduce her to her opponent.

The trainer, Latio-Nytro, seemed a bit confused, it was quite clear that the arena would favour water-types - if the other trainer wasn’t going to make use of that, then more fool him. He threw his poké ball straight into the water, where it released a small blue reptile with a long snout and very sharp teeth. He dived under the water for a bit before resurfacing and turning to face his enemy. A grin spread across his face - he was going to have fun here.

Round I

Micro

[Buried Alive] Misdreavus (F)
Levitate
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: A little annoyed by the sunlight
Thunder Wave ~ Confuse Ray

Latio-Nytro

[Captain Crunch] Totodile (M)
Torrent
Energy: 100%
Condition: Looking forward to a good battle
Hone Claws/Aqua Tail ~ Hone Claws/Swords Dance/Aqua Tail/Scratch

Buried Alive, the Misdreavus, was a little unnerved by the sunlight and by her opponent’s optimism. She needed a way to make the playing field a bit more even - fortunately, she had a plan. Electricity was not a particularly familiar form of energy for her to be using, but it suited the circumstances perfectly. A web of crackling lightning formed below her fluttering appendages and she drifted over Captain Crunch, dropping it on him as she passed. The net closed around him, electricity passing through his wet skin and into his nervous system. His muscles suddenly seized up as the nerves that told them what to do were scrambled - this wasn’t good for him.

In fact, the paralysis was so bad that all he could do was lay still in the water, just about managing to float. He was basically a sitting duck until his muscles would cooperate again; in the meantime his opponent was free to do as she pleased.

The spectre had decided that disabling the Totodile’s body was not enough: she would attack his mind as well. Floating down to him so that her red-and-yellow eyes were fixed on his, she began to pour ghostly energy out of them. Captain Crunch had no choice but to watch, as he felt his ability to think properly drain away. Before long, he wasn’t sure where he was or what was happening, only that he was panicking.

This panic was joined with a relaxation in the grip of the paralysis, and so the crocodile did the first thing that leapt into his mind: lash out. Gathering water around his tail, he leapt out of the water and on to a nearby platform and then jumped again, swinging his tail down on Buried Alive. The Misdreavus hadn’t expected him to be able to move, let alone attack her, and was caught completely off guard. Captain Crunch landed back in the water with a splash, still confused. He needed to figure out what was going on and fast.

Micro

[Buried Alive] Misdreavus (F)
Levitate
HP: 74%
Energy: 91%
Condition: Surprised that her opponent can still fight

Latio-Nytro

[Captain Crunch] Totodile (M)
Torrent
Energy: 86%
Condition: Has a scrambled body and a scrambled mind; Paralysed (2 actions), Confused (1 action)

Battle Notes
Thunder Wave
Effect: Totodile was paralysed
Energy: Misdreavus -4%
Action Two
Paralysis: Rolled 8921/10000, 5000 or less for success
Energy: Totodile -2%
Confuse Ray
Effect: Totodile was confused
Energy: Misdreavus -5%
Aqua Tail
Paralysis: Rolled 135/10000, 7500 or less for success
Confusion: Rolled 2720/10000, 5000 or less for success
Accuracy: Rolled 72/100, 90 or less to hit
Critical: Rolled 8299/10000, 625 or less for crit
HP: Misdreavus -26%
Energy: Totodile -12%
Forgive me if there is a mistake in the damage value for this, but I had to work it out using the formula. Also, STAB is 1.2 in the ASB, and giving it a value of 2 seems to make things a little overpowered.

Team Notes
Micro
2 pokémon remaining
Latio-Nytro
2 pokémon remaining
Old 06-19-2013, 07:52 AM
Micro Offline

Hmm... Alright then, start with Toxic to do some damage to him, unless he uses a protective move that could defend him against Toxic, use Nasty Plot instead.

For the second turn, use Toxic if he wasn't poisoned yet, if he was use Will O Wisp on him instead, if he uses another protective move yet again, go for Nasty Plot instead, unless you did that last round, go for Calm Mind instead.

Toxic / Nasty Plot - Toxic / Will O Wisp / Nasty Plot / Calm Mind

~Echo. (~Micro.)
Closed Thread