Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Burnt41 Offline

Default Re: The Chosen [RP]

Name: Lee Aomori

Balrog let out a sound and I panicked. I shoved the person who had helped me up and pulled my the flare gun Takeo had given me out. Hoping they would think its a real gun. "No body move. I ask questions you answer. Firstly who are you? where am I? how many of you are there? What do you want from me? And where is Sensei Takeo." I barked. I waved the gun around hoping to scare them all
Old 01-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Name: Cobalt

The man pushed me, and pulled a strange looking gun. He was asking questions and demanding answers.

"Please, calm down. We were teleported here like you. We rubbed our amulets and appeared here. According to that guys phone..." I pointed towards the guy who told us we were in the Amazon, then remembered the gunman was blind. "we are in a temple in the Amazon. There are 6 of us here, including you, and we all have a strange animal thing like you do with us also."

I looked at the rest of the group, then turned towards the gunman.
"We didn't bring you here, and we don't know where your Sensei is. I am Cobalt."

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-01-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:30 AM
Burnt41 Offline

The man explained i was still in the Amazon some where but didn't know how he got here. I holstered my weapon and scratched my head.

"What about in the ways of food? Water?" I asked "Is this place safe? One second block your ears I'm going to have a look around"

I pulled out a noise bomb and twisted it I threw it on the ground and the bomb let out a massive loud sound. The sound gave me an idea of where everyone was standing and the size of the room.

"Also whats the plan?" I asked after the sound had cleared
Old 01-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Temple of the Chosen

The man asked some questions, including what the plan was. He then told us to block our ears, as he threw something at the ground. It created a massive noise. But the man seemed more informed about the place. He must see like a bat.

"Plan? I don't know. We are probably safer inside here than out there. We don't know how to get home. I was the first to get here, and since then people have been showing up left right and center. I was thinking of waiting until people stop coming. There are 9 symbols on the wall over there, and each of us seem to have an Amulet with one of those symbols. I have a hunch that 9 people will appear here. One symbol for each person."

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-01-2013, 05:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Kenzy Laurel
Paris, Idaho --> Temple of the Chosen

The next morning started just as any other day started; though it was Christmas break, I still had to wake up early to get chores done on the farm. Chickens had to fed, eggs collected, cows milked… None of that changed despite the season, though school and the rest of the world stopped. I didn’t mind—especially that morning. It brought me back to a sense of normalcy. Although I kept thinking about the egg tucked away in my bedroom.

Yet it turned out that today was going to be anything but typical. All of it started when the news vans started pulling in. I was just heading back to the house when I saw them. The reporters were bundled in thick winter wear, paired with their cameramen shouldering their heavy machinery. They were talking with Dad, who didn’t seem at all happy talking to them. I moaned inwardly as I eyed them.

So much for keeping secrets. It was hard for a falling meteor to go unnoticed, even in a farm in Idaho.

My thoughts immediately returned to the egg. Slipping from their sight, I ran back into our house and pounded my way upstairs to my room. To my relief, everything was the same.

Except the egg lay in shards in its makeshift nest.

I let out a gasp and quickly closed the door behind me. What had just happened? What happened to the egg? I ran to my bed and picked up pieces of eggshell. Had it… hatched? I knew I should have never let it out of my sight. Panicking, I glanced around my bedroom for some sign of an alien baby.

“Ta-ta-rah?”

I glanced down at the floor and saw a turtle at my feet. And barely managed to hold back a scream. I stumbled backwards into my night stand, looking at the creature in astonishment. It was a turtle all right—but it was huge… and… It had a plant growing out of its head.

The thing made that strange gurgling sound again and bounded towards me with a look of joy on its beaked face. This time, I let out a yell and back into the night stand. Just as the thing jumped at me, my hand landed on something.

Instantly, everything was different. The air became thick with moisture as if I had stepped into a sauna. My bedroom was replaced with a wild mess of big-leafed vegetation; noises of jungle life filled my ears.

“Ta-ta-rah!” the turtle seemed quite thrilled with the change.

Suddenly melting beneath my winter gear, I glanced about with wild-eyed wonder.

“What the…?” I breathed. “Where… What… How?”

Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 AM
Burnt41 Offline

Cobalt talked of staying here and symbols I didn't like the idea.

"Staying here would be safe but what about food. Do we have any food here?" I asked "Also theses symbols seam a little bit Childish. How do i know you your not just telling me this? When there aren't symbols on the walls" I continued
Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

I walked in the temple where saw 4 people, one with a gun who seemed to be threatening the others. I walked over with blade along side my left leg. I stood a few metres away from everyone as I had no idea who they were and one had a gun! So I decided to take my take my bag off and sit in the corner of the room with my hood on with blade in my lap. I thought to myself "if someone wants to meet me they can come over themselves."

Last edited by GHOST_ASSASSIN; 01-01-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Temple of the Chosen

"You tell me then, why would I lie about these symbols?" I asked. This guys seemed excessively paranoid.

"We don't know where we are, or why we are here. It is warm and sheltered in here. We don't know whats out there. We should at least wait for a little bit. See if more people are coming." I said, "I am not stopping you from leaving the temple. But I for one am staying for a bit. As for food, does anybody have any food with them?" I asked, hoping somebody was more prepared than me.

"The fact that we all were teleported here, and all have a animal-thing. Do you think it is pure coincidence?" I asked.

Game Master Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Restrictions
NOBODY must see the egg. If they see the Amulet, characters must lie about the Amulet and where they got it.
Inspecting the Amulet will teleport the character to the Temple of the Chosen. The characters won’t know how to get back home from here at this point in time. Once they are there, they will remain until Mission 2 (Details released soon) is completed.
Just so everyone remembers

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-01-2013, 07:52 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

I overheard one of the people asking for food, I my bag from when I was hooning before a was teleported here, it contained a 2litre bottle of water, and several packets of chips and chocolate. I took my bottle out and threw my bag over toward him but stayed sitting against the wall as blade appeared to be sleeping.

Last edited by GHOST_ASSASSIN; 01-01-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Temple of the Chosen

Right after I asked, a bag was thrown from the corner. In the corner sat a myserious hooded figure, with a snow white, dog looking creature, with a blade off its head and tail. He remained silent. I walked over and found lots of snack food. He continued to look in silence.
"Thanks," I said. "I'm Cobalt. Who are you?"

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-01-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:59 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

I said nothing looked at the guy and gave a slight nod. after that I decided to have a quick rest and quickly went to sleep with blade.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Burnt41 Offline

I didn't like what was happening. Things didn't seem right.

"Firstly I don't know you have small animal? Let me see one of them and I might trust you" I said "Then we can get onto important things"

"Why would they be here. It seems abandoned" I thought. "Someone or something wants us here and I don't want to hang around when it gets here'
Old 01-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Temple of the Chosen

The hooded figure said nothing. Just nodded. He then shut his eyes, seemingly sleeping. I don't know if he just didn't want to talk, or if he was a mute. I decided not to worry about it now.

The blind man continued to question our honesty, even asking to prove we had the animals. I held up flare in front of him. Give it a pat on the head." I said to him.

I opened the bag of chips, then offered them to the rest of the group.
"Anyone hungry? Don't worry, they aren't poisoned. We will save the rest for later." I said.

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-01-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Burnt41 Offline

I heard Cobalt moving his hands in front of me and he said pat his animal. I put out my hand and touch what seemed to be a beak.

"All right I trust you. My name is Lee" I said. "What kind of a name is Cobalt? Sounds very foreign where are you from?"

As he offered me Chips i refused "Junk food wont do me. Sensei would be mad if I had any."

I realised that Balrog was still up on the ledge. "Does any one see a way up to Balrog?"
Old 01-01-2013, 09:24 AM
GHOST_ASSASSIN Offline

blade woke up to a "charmander" "char" after hearing this blade woke me up and looked up to balrog. I gave blade the nod, off he went jumping off the ground onto a statue then the balcony where balrog was. balrog hopped on blades back and blade brought him back down to lee, blade called "sol!" as if to let lee know they were there.

Last edited by GHOST_ASSASSIN; 01-01-2013 at 09:30 AM.