Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default What Would You Like To See More Of?

I'd like to know what people would like to see more of in the Trading Center, in order to increase it's activities.

Do you guys want more giveaways? Contests?
Just post your suggestions here!

Shun the non-believer
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: What Would You Like To See More Of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
I'd like to know what people would like to see more of in the Trading Center, in order to increase it's activities.

Do you guys want more giveaways? Contests?
Just post your suggestions here!
Giveaways and Tournaments.

And maybe have a list of rare pokemon to choose from as prizes?

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Giveaways and Tournaments.

we have been doing a bunch of giveaways, what kind of tournament do you mean ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

More actual activity...this place is like a ghost town, the first page is overflowing with locked threads and recent un-stickied threads, with few real shops actually up, most of which haven't been posted on in some time... The small trades thread is kind of active, but even that isn't very busy. Would there be a way to do shop features or get the news out about activites and stuff here?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I think giveaways. They don't even need to be event/legends. The starter giveaway was a huge success.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Maybe an all Gen starter give away? That would attract a LOAD of activity.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Maybe an all Gen starter give away? That would attract a LOAD of activity.
Agreed. Lots of people want old starters. You could even do one generation at a time. I think maybe giving out the Pokemon during the event might work a little better too, rather than having everyone waiting until the end of the event.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
we have been doing a bunch of giveaways, what kind of tournament do you mean ?
Battle Tournament.

Or maybe even a Pokemon Raffle?

Each member participating chooses a number between 1-100 for example. The event organiser does a raffle, pulls out a number and the person who had their number called out gets a rare pokemon.

Just an idea.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:11 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I think we can make a HUGE event from the Starter Giveaway. We could have a starter Raffle for a Shiny Venusaur (from me), Starter-Only Tournament, Starter Games, Trivia, and much more. It's definitely a thing to consider.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:53 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I think we can make a HUGE event from the Starter Giveaway. We could have a starter Raffle for a Shiny Venusaur (from me), Starter-Only Tournament, Starter Games, Trivia, and much more. It's definitely a thing to consider.
I actually think this is a good idea,choose any three starters from any gen only three say like level 25 ish and have a tournament it sounds like fun.

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:55 AM
Sircry Offline

Giveaways and contests would be pretty neat. I think someone else mentioned some trivia games with prizes. Something like that would be fun to do as well.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:43 AM
BotmenPls Offline

If you guys are going to have Tournaments I can supply 2 Master Balls as prizes, or additions to the original prizes, if people even use them anymore. .-.
But yeah, there needs to be more actual activity. Most of the people that come here, usually come for the Small trades thread, and that's it. Tournaments, Giveaways, andContests sound like they would help.

Last edited by BotmenPls; 11-07-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Razor Claw Offline

Send a message via MSN to Razor Claw Send a message via Yahoo to Razor Claw Send a message via Skype™ to Razor Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotmenPls View Post
If you guys are going to have Tournaments I can supply 2 Master Balls as prizes, or additions to the original prizes, if people even use them anymore. .-.
But yeah, there needs to be more actual activity. Most of the people that come here, usually come for the Small trades thread, and that's it. Tournaments, Giveaways, andContests sound like they would help.
I understand where u are coming from but even tho most ppl need like the gen 1 starters or something like that. They are normally little kids, (not trying to be a douche or anything) but be patient Game Freak may come out with the Gen 1 games as well as the gen 3 games as remakes on the DS catariges to make it work better for the DSi and 3DS with no GBA slots aviable thus could solve the starter issue all together or even they may do it as a DSi/3DS DLC thing but w/e floats ur boat.

I rather see specific threads with infinite cap for replies set up for; Events, Shinies, Dream World pokemon so ppl who just want to see who has what shiny for example they could go tot the shiny pokemon sticky thread and view them and see what the other collectors are looking for in return. One rule that would need to be told up front and enforced would be any collector would be allowed one post per page set up to allow others a chance to have their pokemon seen.

The only other thing that could help this along would be a forced watched youtube tutorial video on how shops work for the noobs (again not trying to be a douche) who have no idea who to use a trade shop thread since I have run into my fair share of them, like how to get the correct information on a specific pokemon or IDing ur pokemon, or that a ur Snivy for my Bulbasaur wouldn't work since I am looking for more unique pokemon since I already have a full and complete national dex at this current time minus one Event pokemon but patient is the keyt o getting it when it comes out so I don't need anything I already have thus the tutorial video would help ppl navigate shops more efficiently and successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Tournaments.

If u want to PVP battle in any form y don't u go to any forms wifi battle sections to battle other ppl, wifi trades should be a section to search for battles or other such non-trade things in pokemon u are making the trade section more confusing then t should be due to ur interest in PVP.

White 2 FC: 2194 5450 5527

Name: Reshiram

Last edited by Razor Claw; 11-28-2012 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Grubb Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Grubb

just waiting for whatever type of contest gets organized as never been in any contest from a lond decade....
Old 12-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Kamoosekazi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kamoosekazi Send a message via Skype™ to Kamoosekazi

If you want more giveaways and the like, I an volunteer for Mystery Egg Giveaways :)

Mooose?
HG: 3310 0154 1176
Diamond: 4297 5852 0422
Black: 3439 2406 3942
Black 2: 0991 9566 0589
Trade/Breed

Like me as a person? FB, you can totally get the latest news about me and contact me directly from here
Also, my cell phone is on my FB, and texting me means trades at most times of day!

XBL- KaMooseKazi